Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3034774 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2021
See these dead ibo guys, their juju seem to fail them every time lol, i wonder why them no dey bullet proof with the silly charm them get for body lol. Time to go ask for a refund

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2021
bidexiii:

I know in your heart that you want youths to pick up arms like people in the East are currently doing, dude you're totally wrong.
Not every body will be crazy like you guys.
And I hope this would not turn into an Hausa war also, because if it does people from the east wil be the ones to suffer most. Kadunna for I stance has alot of Igbo people and business.
You guys should use your brains and not your mouth to cause war like what your leader kanu is doing, Twitter just deleted some of is tweets yesterday.
don't start the war of words here before the real war starts

Kanu is not the leader of South East.. he is only the self acclaimed ipob leader and not every person from east support ipob.
Desist from generalization and get the Igbos off your mouth..
If better still focus more on your pics and update..

Because anyone insulting my tribe will receive same shots in hundred folds.
Be warned

13 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2021
bidexiii:

I know in your heart that you want youths to pick up arms like people in the East are currently doing, dude you're totally wrong.
And I hope this would not turn into an Hausa war also, because if it does people from the east wil be the ones to suffer most. Kadunna for I stance has alot of Igbo people and business.
You guys should use your brains and not your mouth to cause war like what your leader kanu is doing, Twitter just deleted some of is tweets yesterday.

And who told you igbo would suffer in Kaduna...? That's in the past now...people are all armed now ...in past crises other ethnic groups always bond with the igbos to defend their territory...even if you are a moslem and chalet is as long as the third mainland bridge you are still in the line of fire if the fulani/hausa people...if you stay in kaduna you would know what I'm talking about...In one of the past crises it was living faith church that houses most of the yoruba muslims that flee their home when the hausa/fulani people came calling.....!! Once you are not an hausa/fulani..if you like recite the whole Quran in 5mins nah die you dey for hausa/fulani people hand...!! Just sit down there dey deceive yourself....!! grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2021
bidexiii:

Alaye, no dey refer to me as an Igbo guy.

I want the youths there to pick up arms and attack the Fulanis. Blood must be paid for by blood. People of igangan are already retaliating sef, I will find the pic of Fulanis killed yesterday and post on this thread.

No be everybody go be cowards like you.

Why should foreigners even attack landowners for no reason

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2Q6GnhvjA

I hope more are killed. I doubt this man always claiming to be a Yoruba man on this thread is even a Yoruba man. Is either he is a Fulani or Hausa.

You want your people to be killing us while we just fold up our arms to dey look abi? You're wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2021
Sizzorkay:
See these dead ibo guys, their juju seem to fail them every time lol, i wonder why them no dey bullet proof with the silly charm them get for body lol. Time to go ask for a refund

90% of the dead people displayed are innocent people who are are randonly picked and killed extrajudicially...!! Pick and kill people at random pull off their cloth and tie red and black rope in their waist and whoalla you have a dead UGM....!!

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Hoverbird: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2021
bidexiii:

If it turns to Hausa war, the Hausa/Fulani will suffer the most because almost all ethnicities are against them in Nigeria now because of their activities all over the country and the obvious one sidedness of the govt. In the Kaduna you mentioned most of the Igbos have relocated to the southern part of the state and their is an unannounced alliance with the indigenes of those areas because they know who their real enemies are. Most of you guys always finding way to chip in Igbos in every conversation are all silent on the atrocities committed by the Fulanis in people's land all over the country. Everyone knows that when crises happens in the north anyone that looks well fed and fair is seen as Igbos, especially southerners who are not Yorubas.
It will be better for the Fulani elders to go and beg Buhari to get a third term because whether they like it or not that restructuring everyone is running from will come violently and they'll have no option to comply or be cutoff from Nigeria. Never have we had it bad in history of governance in this country, and Buhari will supervise the disintegration of this country with his nepotistic, crude and unintelligent style of leadership.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2021
Valkrie:

90% of the dead people displayed are innocent people who are are randonly picked and killed extrajudicially...!! Pick and kill people at random pull off their cloth and tie red and black rope in their waist and whoalla you have a dead UGM....!!
One of those guys were shot by a stray bullet and he fell into the gutter. It was later the NPF com carry him dead body and also call am UGM.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 07, 2021
Hoverbird:

If it turns to Hausa war, the Hausa/Fulani will suffer the most because almost all ethnicities are against them in Nigeria now because of their activities all over the country and the obvious one sidedness of the govt. In the Kaduna you mentioned most of the Igbos have relocated to the southern part of the state and their is an unannounced alliance with the indigenes of those areas because they know who their real enemies are. Most of you guys always finding way to chip in Igbos in every conversation are all silent on the atrocities committed by the Fulanis in people's land all over the country. Everyone knows that when crises happens in the north anyone that looks well fed and fair is seen as Igbos, especially southerners who are not Yorubas.
It will be better for the Fulani elders to go and beg Buhari to get a third term because whether they like it or not that restructuring everyone is running from will come violently and they'll have no option to comply or be cutoff from Nigeria. Never have we had it bad in history of governance in this country, and Buhari will supervise the disintegration of this country with his nepotistic, crude and unintelligent style of leadership.
That man you quoted is a hypocrite.

Nigerian army have been killing IPOB members since 2015 for no reason. Some people decided enough is enough of those senseless killings and picked up arms.

I don't even understand the guy, what do he want people to do, fold up their arms while getting killed. I hope this killings go reach him family members soon sha.

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2021
If another civil war happen for this country, things no go be like how it was from 1967-1970. How you go confuse person like me and majority of people I Sabi to even fight to keep Nigeria as one grin

Since Saturday, I never use power supply for up to 10hrs o.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2021
Fulanis needs to be dealt with in the only language they understand, which is violence. This people will never stop if you just sit down wailing and not retaliating.

The only solution to this Fulani heardsmen wahala, is to wipe them all off. Once they are seen with weapons or without weapons, they should be killed so far they have no tangible explanation of what they are doing in that community.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2021
Cop dead as bandits kill 41 farmers in Zamfara fresh attacks

BANDITS have again killed 41 farmers in Tofa and Samawa villages in Bungudu Local Government Area of Zamfara State.

An indigene of the area, who gave his name as Malam Balarabe, informed The PUNCH that the bandits invaded the area when the farmers were planting their crops and others were clearing their farms.

“They came suddenly and began to shoot at the farmers, killing many of them,” Balarabe stressed.

He further explained that the bandits also blocked the road leading to the two villages where they also killed other farmers returning to their houses.

Their mission was only to kill those who went to their farms,” Balarabe added.

The spokesperson of the state Police Command, Mohammed Shehu, said, “Combined Police Tactical operatives were not alerted until after they (bandits) might have finished their onslaught on Tofa community. We have yet to be ascertained the number of villagers that were killed.

However, as the bandits left Tofa on their way to Samawa village for similar attack, the Police Tactical operatives stationed at Samawa village were quickly alerted where they mobilised and engaged the assailants in a serious gun battle that lasted for hours.

“As a result of the encounter, unspecified number of bandits was fatally injured (killed), while others escaped with possible gunshot wounds. No loss of life from the community in Samawa, but regrettably, a police operative paid the supreme price during the gun battle with the bandits,” Shehu said

https://punchng.com/cop-dead-as-bandits-kill-41-farmers-in-zamfara-fresh-attacks/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2021
bidexiii:

Fair enough, war and violence are best avoided as it brings out the worst in humanity.

If things continue like this where people get killed in their own hometown, expect levels of resentment to rise.

Presidency has been unsurprisingly quiet since the news broke out or previous instances in Benue but we know how quickly they reacted to herdsmen ban.

This is the leader you're serving under...

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2021
BlackBaron:

Fair enough, war and violence are best avoided as it brings out the worst in humanity.

If things continue like this where people get killed in their own hometown, expect levels of resentment to rise.

Presidency has been unsurprisingly quiet since the news broke out or previous instances in Benue but we know how quickly they reacted to herdsmen ban.

This is the leader you're serving under...
The people of Benue were told to stay calm while Fulanis were ravaging their communities, till today, there is no solution to the Fulani heardsmen problem in Benue by the FG. Some communities have start taking up arms to defend themselves.

Then the Military will show up and ask this communities to drop their weapons.

Even if the people of igangan decide not to retaliate the killings, this useless Fulanis will still attack that town again.

I don't understand why this people are on a killing spree. This is unacceptable. People can't keep on getting killed all for the sake of One Nigeria. Enough is enough.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2021
IGANGAN PROVOCATIVE ONSLAUGHT ONE TOO MANY.

We have just received with rude shock premeditated attack on our people at Igangan, Ibarapa, Oyo State, in the early hours of today. This cowardly onslaught on a peaceful community has occasioned loss of lives and property on a large scale. It is horrendous, callous, and highly provocative. All well-meaning Nigerians must condemn, in the strongest term possible, this latest assault on decency and communal harmony.

While we will encourage the security agencies to get to the root of this latest act of provocation, we have directed the Commanders of the South West Security Network, Amotekun, to convoke a joint security meeting of all Commanders in the South West with a view to commencing joint operations in the region immediately.

We must reiterate the fact that certain elements are bent on causing friction among the peoples of this country with the sole aim of achieving a pernicious end. They will stop at nothing until their set goal is realized. It is, therefore, incumbent on all lovers of peace and freedom to rise against this current regression into savagery.

We on our part are resolved to defend our people, their property, and all legitimate means of livelihood against both internal and external aggression. On this, there will be no compromise. We call on our people to remain vigilant and report any suspicious movement in their communities. In addition, they must be united in the task of defending our lives and properties.

We cannot afford to fail.

SIGNED
ARAKUNRIN OLUWAROTIMI O. AKEREDOLU, SAN
CHAIRMAN SOUTH WEST GOVERNORS’ FORUM AND GOVERNOR, ONDO STATE

Rotimi Akeredolu
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2021
This administration is a PR disaster. There are governments that have done far worse and still get strong support from majority of citizens because they find a way to tell people what they want to hear.

The NSA has ordered the immediate closure of all security outfits across the country. It might be a reasonable policy considering that membership of the security outfits is based on you belonging to the right ethnic group which might eventually be disastrous but for an administration that has been perceived to favor some ethnic groups over others, the policy will cause further hatred and divisions.

Wouldn't it be better instead to set up a National guard and incorporate the security outfits into it. That way, Federal government will have oversight on them to prevent excesses, state government will keep on funding and financing them and so on.
That is what NSCDC should have done but it failed.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2021
IGANGAN: It’s A Reprisal From Seriki’s Boys — LG Boss Reveals How Local Militias Prevented More Casualties

But for the timely intervention of men of the Vigilante Group of Nigeria, VGN, in Igangan, more casualties would have been recorded in a midnight invasion carried out by bandits suspected to be fulani herdsmen, Lateef Akorede, chairman of Ibarapa North local government has revealed.

He also said the police also supported the vigilante and local militias who resorted to self-help to salvage their town from the invaders.

OYOINSIGHT.COM understands that the council area consists of three major towns – Ayete, Igangan and Tapa. This newspaper had, early Sunday morning, broke the news of how the bandits invaded the community, killing more than 20 people and burning the palace of the Asigangan, Adolak filling station, several cars, shops and houses in the process.
Akorede, who was recently inaugurated alongside others as council chairmen across the state, spoke on Crossfire, a weekly political programme on Fresh 105.9 FM anchored by Mayor Isaac Brown.

According to him, the attack was a reprisal On then community and his people.
OYOINSIGHT.COM had reported how last December’s murder of Dr. Fatai Aborode, led to the eviction order issued by Sunday Igboho. The situation drew applause and counter-applause as the people were helpless.
Seyi Makinde, governor of the state, had to sleep over in the town to douse tension. But before that, Seriki, who was accused of being behind kidnapping in the area, had fled the town.

Speaking further, the council boss confirmed that the perpetrators came with motorcycles. He revealed that one of the those killed was an aide of the Seriki’s son.
He revealed that the speaker of the Oyo State House of Assembly, Adebo Ogundoyin, who hails from neighbouring Ibarapa town of Eruwa town and Makinde’s special adviser on security, Fatai Owoseni and other stakeholders are in town.

This was just as he revealed that locals, together with security agents, are combing the bushes.

“It’s unfortunate that it happened. We knew there would be reprisal and we were prepared. Where they entered, we still don’t know. Our vigilante men just returned from an operation last night and had barely settled down,. Those unfortunate human being had to retreat when our people were overpowering them,” he states, assuring that the monarch, whose palace was razed is in good condition.
”The Palace was targeted because of the burnt palace of the Seriki. That was why everything beside it was also razed,” he added.

https://oyoinsight.com/igangan-its-a-reprisal-from-serikis-boys-lg-boss-reveals-how-local-militias-prevented-more-casualties/

Malami or the presidency won't say anything about this unprovoke attack by Fulanis o.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2021
Whyem15:

The NSA has ordered the immediate closure of all security outfits across the country.
When did the NSA say this?

Well, a security outfit like Amotekun can't be closed down. Cause it's backed by the state law.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rugged7(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2021
lol....You and your ashawo mother will remain perpetual bigots.
Na why u go suffer for this world wey u dey.
Animal grin grin

Sizzorkay:

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2021
Twenty-nine army generals have been forced to retire from service following the appointment of Farouk Yahaya as the chief of army staff.

The forceful retirement of the generals contradicts the claim by the Defence Headquarters last week that none of its personnel had been retired following the appointment of Mr Yahaya, who belonged to Regular Course 37.

Mr Yahaya, a major general, from Sokoto State, was named the army chief by President Muhammadu Buhari on May 27.

He succeeded Ibrahim Attahiru, a lieutenant general, who died on May 21 in a plane crash alongside 10 other military personnel while on official assignment to Zaria, Kaduna State.

Shortly after the appointment of the new COAS, there were speculations that between 30 and 45 generals, who are his seniors, may be asked to go home.

The senior generals belong to Regular Courses 35 and 36.

Traditional move
It is a tradition in the military that when a junior is appointed as a service chief, senior officers, who are ahead of him or her, would proceed on retirement.

The understanding is that senior military officers are unlikely to take orders from their juniors.

Denial
The Defence Headquarters, however, dismissed the speculations of massive retirement, saying the retirement of senior officers from the military was always ‘voluntary’.

It said the military high command had yet to authorise the retirement of any officer.

The Acting Director, Defence Media Operations, Bernard Onyeuko, a brigadier general, who briefed journalists on the matter last week, said retirement of senior officers from the military was always voluntary.

“At this point, you are all aware of the appointment of the new Chief of Army Staff, Maj.-Gen. Farouk Yahaya,” Mr Onyeuko said.

TEXEM

“This has stirred up a lot of rumours in the media about mass retirements in the military.

“I wish to use this medium to dispel such unfounded rumours as retirement is only on a voluntary basis for senior officers who desire to do so.

“At this point, no retirements have been authorised by the military high command.”

Generals retired
A memo sighted by PREMIUM TIMES indicates that a total of 29 Army major generals have been approved to proceed on terminal leave, paving way for their eventual retirement.

Their retirement comes less than two weeks after the appointment of Mr Yahaya as the COAS.

According to the memo, the 29 generals, from regular course 36 have been approved to proceed on terminal leave.

Among the generals are J.B Olawumi, J.O. Akomolafe, C.O. Ude, G. Oyefesobi, M.O. Uzoh, C.C. Okonkwo and M.S.A. Aliyu.

Others are U.M. Mohammed, B.M. Ashafa, N.E. Angbazo, Y.P. Auta and S.A. Yaro. (See the full list below).

Their leave was approved with effect from June 1, 2021.

The memo was, however, silent on major generals from the regular course 35, who are also Mr Yahaya seniors.

Below is the full list of generals proceeding on retirement:

1. JB Olawumi

2. JO Akomolafe

3. CO Ude

4. G Oyefesobi

5. MO Uzoh

6. CC Okonkwo

7. MSA Aliyu

8. UM Mohammed

9. BM Shafa

10. NE Angbazo

11. YP Auta

12. SA Yaro

13. J Sarham

14. HE Ayamasoawei

15. OF Azinta

16. BA Akinroluyo

17. KAY Isiyaku

18. AT Hamman

19. AM Aliyu

20. HPZ Vintienagba

21. HR Momoh

22. JR Unuigbe

23. AA Jidda

24. OI Uzomere

25. MH Magaji

26. LA Adegboye

27. MA Masanawa

28. OA Akinyemi

29. AM Dauda

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/466031-exclusive-despite-denial-nigeria-army-retires-29-generals-after-yahayas-appointment-as-coas-full-list.html
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2021
Igangan: Alaafin berates Oyo Police, says their actions Support Killer Herdsmen
1 min ago

Paramount ruler of the Oyo empire, the Alaafin of Oyo; Oba Lamidi Adeyemi has lambasted the Oyo State Police Command, accusing them of supporting Killer Fulani herders to injure, maim, kidnap, and kill the people of Igangan and other areas in Oyo State.

Oba Adeyemi shared his thoughts about the complicity of the Nigeria Police force in a Sunday statement where he reacted to the recent attack on the residents of Igangan community, in the Ibarapa North area of Oyo state.

The first-class monarch, in reaction to the sudden and gruesome massacre at Igangan yesterday, hinted that the police were supporting the killings by failing to prosecute suspects handed over to them and also releasing such suspects back into society.

“Despite all efforts made at curtailing this ugly menace long before it starts staring us in the face, several Fulanis have been arrested and handed over to the police in Oyo State. But there has not been any conviction not to talk of diligent prosecution as the arrested Fulanis are back on the street 24 hours after being arrested for various heinous crimes.”

https://oyoaffairs.net/igangan-alaafin-berates-oyo-police-says-their-actions-support-killer-herdsmen/

Some people go still give excuse why we shouldn't have state police even though the federal police is failing in all areas.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2021
I'm expecting a more brutal response in Oyo state lead by Amotekun and OPC which will include vigilantes and Hunters too.

The police and military should not be involved in this operation.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2021
lol. obviously you have no manners. how does my comment affect you? i was talking about seeing dead guys with charms still dying. why the insult? this kid dey mad oo
i beg take your mental illness elsewhere kid.
why do some of you low lives like insulting other people's parents, especially when i wasn't even talking to you or know who the fvk you are
rugged7:
lol....You and your ashawo mother will remain perpetual bigots.
Na why u go suffer for this world wey u dey.
Animal grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JohnBullMySon: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sizzorkay:
Mind how you talk. You can't even hide your tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin All LOL!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Chidexter(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
seankafor:
don't start the war of words here before the real war starts

Kanu is not the leader of South East.. he is only the self acclaimed ipob leader and not every person from east support ipob.
Desist from generalization and get the Igbos off your mouth..
If better still focus more on your pics and update..Because anyone insulting my tribe will receive same shots in hundred folds.
Be warned .

Seconded and thirded. We keep giving them sleepless nights.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Chidexter(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
One of those guys were shot by a stray bullet and he fell into the gutter. It was later the NPF com carry him dead body and also call am UGM.

Seven people went for operation, only one survived , five dead bodies displayed, where the sixth person come dey. And how come, like three inside were fully kitted in native attires (innocent church goers were murdered) someone's father and benefactor.
All these act na government dey sponsor am, we all know how dubious the government can be.

If they can deny events at lekki toll gate then definitely they can even make River Niger disappear from our map

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
The U.S. remains committed to help the Armed Forces of Nigeria continue to build their capacity and work for peace and security. Members of our Office of Security and Cooperation hand over a donation of equipment valued at $5M to the Nigerian Army for use at the Nigerian Army Infantry Training School in Jani, Kaduna. The equipment included laptops, classroom supplies, first aid kits, paper targets, and field tents to help improve the training environment. Representatives from the HQ Nigerian Army were on hand to deliver the equipment to Jaji.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
lol. me tribal? be like say you don soak garri with too much stones.
i was referring to the dead guys with charms around their body, were they not ibos? and the charms was my point of comment. if them be yorubas i would have said thesame, you primitive fool, think i care about ethnicity? that's why we will never develop, because some of you fools all you see are fulanis vs ibos, yorubas vs this and that. its why we are backward people, could never come together to achieve a common goal, except to slaughter each other .
Mind how i talk, you dey craze? and if i don't? you go cross the Atlantic come beat me? see this goat

JohnBullMySon:
Mind how you talk. You can't even hide your tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
lol. this our new tribal thread eh? shoot. okay ooo, sorry. i cross out the ibo part of my comment, but i still see dead people with weak charms around their body lol

Odunayaw:
grin All LOL!

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
well all isn't lost yet then, the Tucs should arrive

bidexiii:
The U.S. remains committed to help the Armed Forces of Nigeria continue to build their capacity and work for peace and security. Members of our Office of Security and Cooperation hand over a donation of equipment valued at $5M to the Nigerian Army for use at the Nigerian Army Infantry Training School in Jani, Kaduna. The equipment included laptops, classroom supplies, first aid kits, paper targets, and field tents to help improve the training environment. Representatives from the HQ Nigerian Army were on hand to deliver the equipment to Jaji.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: Dream2(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.