Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3026000 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AceFPS: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
EricBraven:
Those stuff where streamed and reporter's where there when the parading of suspect happened they filmed the whole thing,so how did it all of a sudden becomes fake

Big man, by now you should know some people on this thread needs help.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
komekn:

What can l say.

After the substantive contribution l made. You make no comments on the substance of the discourse.

But some nonsensical assumption based on your own myopic perceptions, which is IRRELEVANT balderdash.

You are in need of redemption.
Since when ?
Abeg gettat from my front.
Only a low self esteem person sees everything as an attack on him ?
How is that post in anyway offensive

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
I just thought of something interesting I'm suprised no one is talking about. We all know the coup happened in Mali and France is threatening to pull it's troop right? With the Northern Mali Insurgency still going strong and France gearing up to pull troops leaving Mali in the hands of a weak military dictatorship and getting suspended from ECOWAS & the AU it looks like it might lead to another 2nd ECOWAS Joint military intervention similar to the Gambia back in 2017.

Prepare people a Quadruple Front War between ECOWAS(Nigeria & Friends) - Mali - Azawad Tauregs - ISWAP is in the works and this time I doubt the Malians will lay down there weapons like the the Gambian military did. Nigerian & Senegalese Armed Forces are about to be working overtime
Mali is about to become "African Syria". tongue

[url] https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-57298015.amp [/url]

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

They have a culture like Arabs/Indians and their bride price abi traditional rites are expensive. They use gold coins. They are more materialistic than Kanuri’s.
Mtcheww
I was expecting u will mention something spectacular about them.
Me self wan dey fall 4 dem b4, ah no fall again
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

We have started partial evacuation from tomorrow grin

But my position I’m going to be the last to leave if the situation continues to deteriorate embarassed

Okay .
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by avidleo: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Beegeagle alluded to this certainty on twitter some recent eons ago.

youghs:

Why the Bleep did the army respond with 40 barrel
Even if they have the accurate coordinates, the accuracy of the mlrs cannot be 100% which can lead to blue on blue
Or we don get guided mlrs?

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
So nah you know something about law grin
Yes...not just something, but a sufficient amount.
Even is lawyers dare not bring the isuue of kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
AskiaHarem:
I just thought of something interesting I'm suprised no one is talking about. We all know the coup happened in Mali and France is threatening to pull it's troop right? With the Northern Mali Insurgency still going strong and France gearing up to pull troops leaving Mali in the hands of a weak military dictatorship and getting suspended from ECOWAS & the AU it looks like it might lead to another 2nd ECOWAS Joint military intervention similar to the Gambia back in 2017.

Prepare people a Quadruple Front War between ECOWAS(Nigeria & Friends) - Mali - Azawad Tauregs - ISWAP is in the works and this time I doubt the Malians will lay down there weapons like the the Gambian military did. Nigerian & Senegalese Armed Forces are about to be working overtime

[url] https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-57298015.amp [/url]

Ummmm to be honest I don't think the Nigerian government and its military has the resources to lunch a full scale military intervention together with her ECOWAS allies in Mali.
ISWAP would just be waxing stronger by the day in Mali, the country is way too big, perfect breading ground for terrorist. A lot of hiding place to for them to lunch attacks and disappear into the tin air and other neighboring countries.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Intel with me (but not truly confirmed) they was heavy airstrike yesterday involving 10 aircraft 2 surliv jet 8 attack platform. The jet strike and the helo do mop up .All thank to dhq for joining hand together making heavy result.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
AskiaHarem:

France aint pulling out, but, if by some chance it does, leading to further deterioration in Mali, Nigeria would be wise to leave it to Mali, Senegal and Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
chidekings:

if this is true,it means slowly we are getting a modern military slowly.
Wait until the first 6 tucs around... It would mean we have two tucano on active mission more support for troops...

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
The question we should be asking the DSS now is that, why did they cart away the CCTV box in Igboho house away? What are this people hiding? Arresting and charging igboho to court with lies is dead on arrival.

Nigerian military keep on killing bandits through their press release, but see the kin rules and regulation dem dey give person wey wan go work for zamfara state on this thread grin
Rules nd regulation kwa
grin grin grin
Baba u no well

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

We have started partial evacuation from tomorrow grin

But my position I’m going to be the last to leave if the situation continues to deteriorate embarassed
Are u some sort of security consultant... Because the one that u are always last to leave ehn.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
joscofelix2:
Intel with me (but not truly confirmed) they was heavy airstrike yesterday involving 10 aircraft 2 surliv jet 8 attack platform. The jet strike and the helo do mop up .All thank to dhq for joining hand together making heavy result.
The no. Of aircraft is too much....NAF can't deploy 8 attacks Helo at once....
That more than 60% of thier attacks platform in maiduguri

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Litmus:

France aint pulling out, but, if by some chance it does, leading to further deterioration in Mali, Nigeria would be wise to leave it to Mali, Senegal and Ghana.
All this big brother nonsense without reward,... Make everybody stay their lane...

But I believe Nigeria would participate when it comes to that...
Remember Senegalese inspector general visited Nigeria service chiefs... May be that what brought him.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
GeneralFarouq:

The no. Of aircraft is too much....NAF can't deploy 8 attacks Helo at once....
That more than 60% of thier attacks platform in maiduguri
diffrent location. 4 aircraft to one surlivance to different location .some strike new create iswap base.even iswap know the heat. All thank to dhq

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
GeneralFarouq:

Are u some sort of security consultant... Because the one that u are always last to leave ehn.

Yeaaa 40% of my job JD is humanitarian security. To ensure my colleagues here are safe cool

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
bidexiii:

Ummmm to be honest I don't think the Nigerian government and its military has the resources to lunch a full scale military intervention together with her ECOWAS allies in Mali.
ISWAP would just be waxing stronger by the day in Mali, the country is way too big, perfect breading ground for terrorist. A lot of hiding place to for them to lunch attacks and disappear into the tin air and other neighboring countries.

Im pretty sure Nigeria & Ecowas can launch a Successful full scale invasion of Mali it's only northern Mali you have to really worry about which I see remaining a bogged down insurgency scenario. So your saying they should leave it be and let it foster and reach a boiling point? Are you crazy? grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Litmus:

So the country can fester and reach a boiling point before exploding releasing dozens of thousands of refugees & terrorists throughout the region? undecided Senegal and Ghana can't pull off a Successful invasion of Mali alone its to large and fanatical. I trust Senegalese competency to some degree but Ghana is inexperienced & Beta.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
joscofelix2:
diffrent location. 4 aircraft to one surlivance to different location .some strike new create iswap base.even iswap know the heat. All thank to dhq
Oh okay, I hope they greet BH well
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Yeaaa 40% of my job JD is humanitarian security. To ensure my colleagues here are safe cool
Okay,stay safe sir.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AceFPS: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
AskiaHarem:

Im pretty sure Nigeria & Ecowas can launch a Successful full scale invasion of Mali it's only northern Mali you have to really worry about which I see remaining a bogged down insurgency scenario. So your saying they should leave it be and let it foster and reach a boiling point? Are you crazy? grin

Nigeria Government and Military already have more than enough on the plate.
Going up Mali in the name of big brother saving the day while ISIS/ESN/Bandits continue growing at home is not wise.
What i feel Nigeria's Government and Military can do is send in Air Assault Team, such as Fighter Jets, Some Gunship, Tucano can be of great use too. But sending soldiers to open another ground there can result to a disaster.
You know?

By the way, @Joscofelix; where are thou friend?

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
AskiaHarem:

So the country can fester and reach a boiling point before exploding releasing dozens of thousands of refugees & terrorists throughout the region? undecided Senegal and Ghana can't pull off a Successful invasion of Mali alone its to large and fanatical. I trust Senegalese competency to some degree but Ghana is inexperienced & Beta.
Such Ecowas operation, especially if Mali brought it full force to resist foreign interfeareance. will give us opportunity to test, Just how many men Ghana can put to combat and thier Ghana's skill vis a vis Senagalese and Nigeria's competence....

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
AskiaHarem:

grin shocked grin
Fighting a war is serious money/funding.
A country like Nigeria that has its own internal security challenges coupled with our struggling economy.
My answer is Nigeria can't fund a full scale intervention in Mali.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
AceFPS:

Nigeria Government and Military already have more than enough on the plate.
Going up Mali in the name of big brother saving the day while ISIS/ESN/Bandits continue growing at home is not wise.
What i feel Nigeria's Government and Military can do is send in Air Assault Team, such as Fighter Jets, Some Gunship, Tucano can be of great use too. But sending soldiers to open another ground there can result to a disaster.
You know?

By the way, @Joscofelix; where are thou friend?
is now in a formation in the middle belt teaching bandit the laugage they understand
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
bidexiii:

grin shocked grin
Fighting a war is serious money/funding.
A country like Nigeria that has its own internal security challenges coupled with our struggling economy.
My answer is Nigeria can't fund a full scale intervention in Mali.
but if funded by ecowas? i will advised nigeria government to send 5 jet with one surlivance jet.and let them leave our troop alone. big brother no be by force

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by RiceProducers: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
QuietMynd:

Rules nd regulation kwa
grin grin grin
Baba u no well

They can get more suspects from the CCTV. All the human traffic from and to the house.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
for me i think nigeria may interval since we are heading the team pusing for democray government.last last satan dey to push us make will go do pass our self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
AskiaHarem:

Ghana has muscular soldiers and (SEF's) Special Electric Forces (see img) besides they’ll have the backing of the West, they’ll be fine. Malians in my experience aren’t flattering about Nigerians you know, they have racial delusions they need to resolve and a nation they need secure thus proving the worth of their racial bravado and boasts. Why not let them solve their own problems.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Litmus:

Ghana has muscular soldiers and special electric forces (see img) besides they’ll have the backing of the West, they’ll be fine. Malians in my experience aren’t flattering about Nigerians you know, they have racial delusions they need to resolve and a nation they need secure thus proving the worth of their racial bravado and boasts. Why not let them solve their own problems.

Lol grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
RiceProducers:

They can get more suspects from the CCTV. All the human traffic from and to the house.
I think u quoted the wrong person

(1) (2) (3) ... (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.