Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (2082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3032595 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
I saw this military Helo hovering around my Sambisa axis in the Morning. Tho it doesn’t look like an attack Helo.

Looks like a H135. The NA has lots of them. It's a sweet aircraft by the way, though I would take an MD500F over it. cheesy

How's jungle life, Samuel? You are still pulling out permanently this year?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

Looks like a H135. The NA has lots of them. It's a sweet aircraft by the way, though I would take an MD500F over it. cheesy

I’m planning for next year. Tho my current location is still kinda calm than most axis.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hoverbird:

One in house intelligence werey said that video was nowhere near the Southeast even when it is obvious from the vegetation and the way firewoods where stacked up is typical of of people residing in villages in the east.
shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

I’m planning for next year. Tho my current location is still kinda calm than most axis.

Okay bro. May next year come sooner than we expected. Keep safe and alert over there.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

Okay bro. May next year come sooner than we expected. Keep safe and alert over there.

Sure Brother cool

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Roan77:

You know wetin the ball down here, but you no dey spit out? And you still dey ask us questions, wey on dey norm, na you supposed dey drop updates for us.

It's not everything you have to say so candidly.

You can use a bit of intelligence and read between the lines. Particularly when his identity can be compromised and the powers that be give him a lot of grief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Coolliot: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Finally looks like a Military offensive is kicking of at LCB cool

Kudos Gallant men

Apart from the small helicopter, what are you observing?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

it's An EC135 also called the H135 you're correct but doesn't belong to NA but NAF
NA aviation isn't active yet

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Farmers and other residents of Damboa in Borno State have started paying Zakat (taxes) to the dreaded members of the Islamic State of West...

Farmers and other residents of Damboa in Borno State have started paying Zakat (taxes) to the dreaded members of the Islamic State of West Africa Province (ISWAP), Daily Trust has reliably gathered.

Zakat is an Islamic finance term referring to the obligation that an individual has to donate a certain proportion of wealth each year to charitable causes. Zakat is a mandatory process for Muslims and is regarded as a form of worship.

A top state government official told our correspondent that many farmers are living under the control of ISWAP fighters in the Damboa axis.

“The terrorists allow the locals to farm and they collect what they called zakat (an annual alms tax or poor rate) from every farmer after they harvest their produce,” he said.

The source claimed that the farmers were not averse to the arrangement.

“When Boko Haram under Shekau infested these areas, they don’t even allow people to go to their farms; so, when ISWAP somehow took over, they said people can go to their farms but must pay tax and also pay zakat,” he said.

A farmer, who gave his name as Musa Mrusha, told our correspondent that many of the locals said they don’t want authorities to know.

“In the past, many Boko Haram fighters have killed many farmers during harvest time like this. But have you heard of such this year?

“Early last month they came and told me while I was at the farm that when it is time to harvest, they have their portions which I agreed and fulfil the promised,” Musa said.

Daily Trust gathered that the ISWAP fighters, who hitherto had a firm root in northern Borno, have recently up their game in the southern part of the state.

They have in the last few months been collecting “tolls” from drivers and “taxes” from farmers.

Another passenger, Ismail, said the terrorists do send drivers plying the road on errands to buy some commodities for them from Biu while coming back.

“They have a checkpoint at Sabon Gari, Yemantan area, Ruga and smaller ones along the road. They are in strategic places where they can see vehicles from far away.

“They dress like soldiers and whenever the drivers see them, they would stop,” he said.

https://dailytrust.com/sources-iswap-currently-collecting-taxes-in-borno

Zakat is not a mandatory payment in Islam especially in the context you used it. It's voluntary (charity not taxes) and it's not to be given to any particular person or group. You just give to the people you feel need it and will appreciate it.

I didn't bother reading the remaining because it means the editor did very poor job if he doesn't even know the meaning of Zakat. Every other thing will be trash.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Toju200:
it's An EC135 also called the H135 you're correct but doesn't belong to NA but NAF
NA aviation isn't active yet

Eurocopter has a new naming procedure.

What is NA aviation getting and when, please?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

Eurocopter has a new naming procedure.

What is NA aviation getting and when, please?
that's what I dunno they're training some Pilots in India Soo let's expect them soon
Also they signed partnership with Airbus

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hoverbird:

I was at the DHQ a day after the incident I remembered how a lady a (naval Commander) was so bitter and was even verbally insulting an army Captain in her office for making disparaging comments on the protesters, emotions were high, even within the army many were sad at the turn of events but some trolls who only know about the military from blogs/media will be defending rubbish. That day I learnt alot of things, and I don't blanketly insult or curse the entire military they have lots of good conscientious officers within their folds unfortunately the bad ones are the loudest.
DHQ?, Are you an Officer,

And does any one else notices some1 gets a huge abnormal kind of likes within a very short period of time... cheesy cheesy cheesy ... and for those kind of by the way comments.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Toju200:
that's what I dunno they're training some Pilots in India Soo let's expect them soon

Awesome.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
komekn:

In my opinion the very FIRST CASUALTY of WAR is the TRUTH.

As it concerns propaganda l really don't know who's propaganda to believe because they all LIE.

We have no independent news media they simply don't report mainly because of government restrictions on media in that area.

The NA have shown over the years that they are capable of of telling bare faced Lies. The End SARS protests and the shootings at Lekki toll gate come to mind.

So would you believe everything the NA say ?

Please if you want to quote me, always stick to the main topic, don't bring another past topic in a present discussion.
It's your choice to believe the terrorists propaganda or the military propaganda, it's now of my business.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
GeneralFarouq:

DHQ?, Are you an Officer,

And does any one else notices some1 gets a huge abnormal kind of likes within a very short period of time... cheesy cheesy cheesy ... and for those kind of by the way comments.

I noticed. Not sure what to make of it.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ocelot2006(m): 12:38am On Nov 15, 2021
Toju200:

India. I hope they get the HAL Dhruv helo.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 12:46am On Nov 15, 2021
ocelot2006:

India. I hope they get the HAL Dhruv helo.

Honestly. It will be at a low cost and still suit our needs

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Hoverbird: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2021
AskiaHarem:

Ah yes the good old Lekki Toll Gate Massacre where despite being a massacre no footage exists of the assault, no bodies have been recovered, photos showing bodies have been proven fake with some literally being from movies, the people that supposedly died are undocumented, and the only hospitalized individual with flesh wounds was caught robbing the hospital he was sent to.......

Many of the people reported to have been killed in the Lekki Protest have since come out to debunk such reports.

A Nollywood movie star Eniola Badmus, who was allegedly shot in the stomach and died at the Lekki Toll Gate has denied the social media reports. Posting on her Instagram, Eniola wrote “Against all speculations about me being shot or dead at the unspeakable incident that happened at the toll gate a few hours ago, I would like to inform you guys that I Eniola Badmus is hale and hearty. I couldn’t make it there today to lend my voice on the #endsars movement.”
[url] https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/eniola-badmus-says-reports-of-her-being-shot-at-lekki-tollgate-are-false/yebpl6b [/url]

A photo of a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag as posted by Yemi Alade was an image from a movie acted with a theme, “Heal our land, OH LORD!” posted by Yemi Alade was an image from a movie acted with a theme, “Heal our land, OH LORD!” [url] https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1318864211037048832 [/url]

A young man, Iraoya Godwin, a native of Otuo-Auchi, Edo state who was reported to have been killed also at the Lekki Toll Gate has posted a video on Twitter denying the report. https://twitter.com/i/status/1318872511736614913

There is a trending video of the corpse of Comrade Anthony Okechukwu, a former student of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Abia State. It is discovered that the young man died in a road accident and not at the Lekki Gate. https://twitter.com/i/status/1318872511736614913

Solacebase reports that there was also a video of one Lucy Adu who was celebrated as a martyr at LekkiMasacre after dancing in the clip. Some of the social media posts celebrating her ‘martyrdom’ read: ”She was dancing an hour before she was murdered by the Nigerian armed forces Lucy was her name Pensive face#endsars – a bullet hit her in the face and ripped half her face off.”

Latest investigation shows that Lucia Adu died from an accident with a stationary truck on 20th October 2020. Her death was not from a gunshot by anyone. This is also confirmed by a new fact-checking Twitter handle on EndSARS https://twitter.com/EndSARSFctCheck

Meanwhile, PRNigeria Editorial team could not get authenticated footages of the bullet-ridden bodies from the alleged LekkiMassacre from credible media sources and EndSARS activists. Yet, two days after the alleged LekkiMassacre, no single family member has reported to security agencies or the media of the death of their loved ones in the incident.

Checks by PRNigeria revealed that not even a single protester allegedly killed during the Lekki incident was reported, even as no single corpse of the massacred protesters was taken to any hospital in the state, as of Wednesday night.

[url] https://www.solacebase.com/2020/10/22/lekki-massacre-48-hours-after-dead-bodies-still-invisible-prnigeria-investigation/ [/url]

[url] https://prnigeria.com/2020/10/25/fact-checker-lekkimassacre/ [/url]

Various stagged photos and screenshot from local movies used as the only evidence for the massacre.
If truly people died from Lekki incident from the shells of security agents may you never eat the good of the land and may your expectations be cut short in the most horrific manner and if what we all watched Live on Instagram is actually a green screen as most of you alleged same fate should befall me.
Never in my life have I seen a mischievously dishonest set of people before despite various eye witness account of what happened that day even from doctors who treated people for free at reddington hospital.
Is it not in this same country the residence of a Supreme court Judge was raided and under siege for over 2 hours by security agents across board only for them to all deny being at the said house of the Judge something that we all saw on national TV. Nigeria will soon happen to you, continue.

https://fij.ng/article/portraits-of-blood-ii-names-photos-videos-how-lekki-endsars-protesters-were-massacred/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by xterra2(m): 1:23am On Nov 15, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Chei. Who would give us sweet gist when you leave now that the war is getting more interesting

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

No worries. My fervent prayer is that may Nigeria happen to you.

Back when the Shiites were being murdered en masse in Abuja by troops of the Presidential Brigade, I was here yelling about it being a very gross violation of human rights. I was abused, and called a Moslem terrorist too if I remember correctly. And that despite the fact that I've been an atheist for much of my adult life and last stepped foot in church like 2 years ago.

So, why was I standing up for the Shiites? Firstly because they are human with inalienable rights and privileges and secondly because they are Nigerians with rights and privileges guaranteed by the constitution.
No sane person uses heavy machine guns mounted on APC's to disperse peaceful protesters like the NA did to the Shiites. No sane person carts off those injured and leaves them without medical attention to die. No sane person denies what happens even with the masses of evidence everywhere.

And thirdly, I stood up for the Shiites because I knew very well that if we stayed silent about their being murdered in broad daylight like that, the time would come when the NA would do the same to us en masse. That day came at Lekki and will continue to come because people like you @AskaiHarem are ever ready to write a blank check to the army to kill and go as it wishes. People like you are ever ready to lie against those being murdered and either claim they deserved it or were looking at NA troops in a rude manner.

So, my prayer for you @AskiaHarem is that may Nigeria happen to you and your relatives one day. angry
And I will not reply you further in any way. Have a good night.

wink No thanks save your wild sensationationalism for yourself and stop pretending to care about others while using there incidents to push your own agenda. Your a disgusting shameless individual. angry I'll pray one day you can receive the mental help you so desperately need.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Hoverbird:

If truly people died from Lekki incident from the shells of security agents may you never eat the good of the land and may your expectations be cut short in the most horrific manner and if what we all watched Live on Instagram is actually a green screen as most of you alleged same fate should befall me.
Never in my life have I seen a mischievously dishonest set of people before despite various eye witness account of what happened that day even from doctors who treated people for free at reddington hospital.
Is it not in this same country the residence of a Supreme court Judge was raided and under siege for over 2 hours by security agents across board only for them to all deny being at the said house of the Judge something that we all saw on national TV. Nigeria will soon happen to you, continue.

https://fij.ng/article/portraits-of-blood-ii-names-photos-videos-how-lekki-endsars-protesters-were-massacred/

If you actually played attention and read my post you'd see everything you just posted has long been disproved as fake or unrelated events. undecided We all watched it happen live on Instagram yet NOBODY has actual footage of the massacre? grin

I never said that the protest never happened stop putting words in my mouth to fight your own strawman argument becuase you lack the credible evidence to counter my evidence. I said the "massacre" never happened. The only people assaulted with heavy force that day where criminals looting stores and warehouses.

There are NO medical reports of anybody being treated for gunshot wounds at the scene. There was only a single patient with a significant flesh wound and he was caught robbing the hospital he was being treated at. grin

I give you solid statements backed up by multiple pieces of solid evidence and you give me a crying fit with a single link to a backwater website with a couple disproved articles. grin

Your as sick as the people labeling others that died of unrelated events in different places as victims of a fictional massacre for there own personal political agendas. You are either a DISGUSTING PERSON or a gullable fool of a tool.

You'll have to wake up and accept reality eventually. You don't have to fake an event or support a fake narrative to get your point across. Doing such makes you no different than the frauds your protesting against.

But hey if you want to die on this hill continuing to be a tool/terrible person answer these questions and back them with solid evidence.

1. In the age of smartphones and general surveillance being everywhere why is it at such astronomical event in one of the most popular places in Lagos with thousands of people around isn't there a single piece of credible footage of said massacre?

2. How come many of the people that where supposedly killed at the scene supposedly by headshots reported by multiple eyewitnesses on social media the the next day alive and untouched? Shown in my links.

3. Why are there videos and photos of people staging fake photos like the examples I put up?

4. Why are there photos of people that passed away from completely different accidents at different locations around the country from different dates being posted as memorial victims of the massacre? Exposed in my links.

5. Why are there no confirmed hospital records(documentation, photos, or videos) of patients arriving with gunshot wounds?

Links/Stories
A Nollywood movie star Eniola Badmus, who was allegedly shot in the stomach and died at the Lekki Toll Gate has denied the social media reports. Posting on her Instagram, Eniola wrote “Against all speculations about me being shot or dead at the unspeakable incident that happened at the toll gate a few hours ago, I would like to inform you guys that I Eniola Badmus is hale and hearty. I couldn’t make it there today to lend my voice on the #endsars movement.”
[url] https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/eniola-badmus-says-reports-of-her-being-shot-at-lekki-tollgate-are-false/yebpl6b [/url]

A photo of a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag as posted by Yemi Alade was an image from a movie acted with a theme, “Heal our land, OH LORD!” posted by Yemi Alade was an image from a movie acted with a theme, “Heal our land, OH LORD!” [url] https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1318864211037048832 [/url]

A young man, Iraoya Godwin, a native of Otuo-Auchi, Edo state who was reported to have been killed also at the Lekki Toll Gate has posted a video on Twitter denying the report. https://twitter.com/i/status/1318872511736614913

There is a trending video of the corpse of Comrade Anthony Okechukwu, a former student of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Abia State. It is discovered that the young man died in a road accident and not at the Lekki Gate. https://twitter.com/i/status/1318872511736614913

Solacebase reports that there was also a video of one Lucy Adu who was celebrated as a martyr at LekkiMasacre after dancing in the clip. Some of the social media posts celebrating her ‘martyrdom’ read: ”She was dancing an hour before she was murdered by the Nigerian armed forces Lucy was her name Pensive face#endsars – a bullet hit her in the face and ripped half her face off.”

Latest investigation shows that Lucia Adu died from an accident with a stationary truck on 20th October 2020. Her death was not from a gunshot by anyone. This is also confirmed by a new fact-checking Twitter handle on EndSARS https://twitter.com/EndSARSFctCheck

Meanwhile, PRNigeria Editorial team could not get authenticated footages of the bullet-ridden bodies from the alleged LekkiMassacre from credible media sources and EndSARS activists. Yet, two days after the alleged LekkiMassacre, no single family member has reported to security agencies or the media of the death of their loved ones in the incident.

Checks by PRNigeria revealed that not even a single protester allegedly killed during the Lekki incident was reported, even as no single corpse of the massacred protesters was taken to any hospital in the state, as of Wednesday night.

[url] https://www.solacebase.com/2020/10/22/lekki-massacre-48-hours-after-dead-bodies-still-invisible-prnigeria-investigation/ [/url]

[url] https://prnigeria.com/2020/10/25/fact-checker-lekkimassacre/ [/url]

Faked, Stagged, and Unrelated Photos below.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by oyinpr(m): 7:27am On Nov 15, 2021
youghs:

We are interested in Russian platforms, our pilots are just there for training however the Indians offered to gift us some platforms at the end of the training but we are not purchasing from them

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Roan77:

Buhari didn't Specifically said Africom to set up a base in Nigeria, he simply said in Africa, and theatre of operations.
True, you're right.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2021
komekn:

Then why for goodness sake are getting killed like flies every day.

A Brigadier got KIA very recently, can you imagine the number of troops in company with him.

And they said only 5 combatants got killed. I find that very hard to believe.

Bad governance says it all. Our military are playing their part. Every other sector should play theirs. The government, the senators, the citizens. The eradication of terrorism is a joint effort. The government should provide funds when necessary.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2021
youghs:

What's the safety record of this bird ? This is one factor that shouldn't be ignored..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Mad people plenty for this forum grin grin grin
You open several account just to like the post you posted yourself cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2021
ugo4u:

What's the safety record of this bird ? This is one factor that shouldn't be ignored..

Uhmm I think the rate of accident is fair. 16 crashes out of over 210 aircrafts produced since 2002
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2021
I wonder why Leonardo cannot turn AW109 into something like this

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by dragon2(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2021
youghs:
I wonder why Leonardo cannot turn AW109 into something like this
They do,and we have them. The performance is still up for debate.
https://www.africanmilitaryblog.com/2019/05/nigerian-air-force-acquires-two-agusta-a109-power-light-attack-helicopters
Modified.
NAF576,NAF577,NAF578,NAF579.
Unless you mean with that level of complexity.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by RiceProducers: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2021
dragon2:

They do,and we have them. The performance is still up for debate.
https://www.africanmilitaryblog.com/2019/05/nigerian-air-force-acquires-two-agusta-a109-power-light-attack-helicopters
Modified.
NAF576,NAF577,NAF578,NAF579.
Unless you mean with that level of complexity.

Yes they are not real attack helicopters
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ibrahimanees: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Please where are they selling all this likes, I want to buy too grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Ibrahimanees:
Please where are they selling all this likes, I want to buy too grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.