Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (2086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3033029 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bandits on Sunday night carried out a punitive attack on Kwarin Mai Saje community in Tsafe Local Government Area of Zamfara State over the failure of the residents to pay a N3 million levy.

During the attack, the bandits raped women and abducted six people after looting the village of valuables, according to a resident.

The brutal outlaws had initially imposed levies on 13 communities in the area, but Kwarin Mai Saje was not included.

However, a gang associated with banditry kingpin, Ada Aleru, dragged Kwarin Mai Saje into its own illegal tax net two weeks ago.

Sama’ila Tsafe, a native of the area, told PREMIUM TIMES that the bandits felt the residents disrespected them by not paying up.

“The village was attacked yesterday by bandits numbering about 100. They looted the village of every important property and raped many women in their houses. They also kidnapped six people during the attack that lasted for several hours.

“It was not as if the villagers didn’t pay, they couldn’t gather the whole three million naira. They sought for assistance and came up with N600,000 but the bandits felt bad that they couldn’t get the whole money imposed on the villagers,” he said.

He said the attack on Kwarin Mai Saje will probably serve as a warning to other defaulting villages in the area.

The state’s police spokesperson, Mohammed Shehu, did not respond to calls and SMS sent to him on the attack.

The phone number of Mamman Tsafe, a retired deputy inspector-general of police who is the Special Adviser to Governor Bello Matawalle on security matters, was also not available.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/495478-bandits-attack-zamfara-community-for-defaulting-in-levy-payment.html?fbclid=IwAR1YjWOhYQjexXCFObUpGJjb5IO2b9yLGl7V9O-N7610_kQhd5m4KMICML0

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by dragon2(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
During the contact, own MRAP conveying the Brigade Commander deliberately rammed ISWAPs MRAP which led to destruction of ISWAPs MRAP while own MRAP engulfed in fire. However, the Brigade Commander and the MRAP crew were able to get out of the MRAP but the commander had serious chest injury due to the head on collision.
End quote.

Failure to buckle up/ brace before ramming.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
GabrielYulaw:
Hi all! Here are my thoughts. But first, where's Bidexii?

Actuality, where is Bidexii?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
dragon2:
During the contact, own MRAP conveying the Brigade Commander deliberately rammed ISWAPs MRAP which led to destruction of ISWAPs MRAP while own MRAP engulfed in fire. However, the Brigade Commander and the MRAP crew were able to get out of the MRAP but the commander had serious chest injury due to the head on collision.
End quote.

Failure to buckle up/ brace before ramming.

These events put to question the quality and efficacy of our battlefield strategy and management in the first instance.

Then we begin to wonder about the level and quality of our equipment.

Getting ambushed should not be a surprise because it's expected you are therefore prepared with an offensive strategy to mitigate against your adversary.

NOTHING these days surprises me about the NA. Not too long ago I watched how the NA attached a HMG to a BTR4 APC in the most rudimentary way. It was claimed we couldn't get the ammunition required for the 30mm guns on the RWS. That rendered this once near IFV a mere tin box with HMG.

To be told that a Brigadier General had to ram the enemy's MRAP to stop it. That sounds very desperate Dan, It beggars belief. So we did not have the basic weaponry to stop an MRAP.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by dragon2(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2021
komekn:

These events put to question the quality and efficacy of our battlefield strategy and management in the first instance.

Getting ambushed should not be a surprise because it's expected you are therefore prepared with an offensive strategy to mitigate against your adversary.

NOTHING these days surprises me about the NA. Not too long ago I watched how the NA attached a HMG to a BTR4 APC in the most rudimentary way. It was claimed we couldn't get the ammunition required for the 30mm guns on the RWS. That rendered this once near IFV a mere tin box with HMG.

To be told that a Brigadier General had to ram the enemy's MRAP to stop it. That sounds very desperate Dan, It beggars belief. So we did not have the basic weaponry to stop an MRAP.

A " relatively" old post of mine.
Unfortunately we have lost more precious lives.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2021
komekn:

oga you are good in writing rubbish!.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by WoeBetide666: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2021
grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Coolliot: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2021
WoeBetide666:
grin grin

Josco, how your second personality?

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ShadowCommander(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2021
ISWAP Releases Photos Of Brig. Gen. Zirkusu, Other Slain Soldiers, Armoured Vehicles Captured From Army In Borno
The Nigerian army has repeatedly claimed that insurgency had been largely defeated and frequently underplayed any losses.

Militants from the Islamic State-backed faction of Boko Haram, the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP), formerly known as Jamā'at Ahl as-Sunnah lid-Da'wah wa'l-Jihād, have released pictures of four soldiers including Brigadier General Dzarma Zirkusu killed by the group during an ambush on troops in Bulguma, Askira Uba Local Government Area of Borno State.

ISWAP had in a statement on Sunday claimed 17 Nigerian soldiers were killed during two attacks on the LGA.

According to the group, 13 soldiers were killed when its fighters attacked troops at a military base in Askira town while four others were killed during an ambush at Bulguma, a few kilometres from Askira.

However, the Islamic terror group on Wednesday released a picture showing four bodies of dead soldiers including that of Brigadier General Zirkusu killed in Bulguma.

Zirkusu, until his death, was the commander of the 28 Task Force in Chibok.

He was said to have mobilised his men to provide reinforcement in Askira, which was under attack but his team was ambushed on their way to provide support for the soldiers battling the insurgents.

The insurgents also displayed a Saurer 4K 4FA armoured tank and Isotrex Phantom 2 APC captured from the army.

The Saurer 4K 4FA is an Austrian armoured personnel carrier with caterpillar tracks while Isotrex Phantom 2 is a new version of the 4×4 B6 armoured personnel carriers. Other than a 5-door configuration, with a 360° gun turret and with two or three escape hatches, the Isotrex Manufacturing allows customers to customize the vehicles for the special client's needs and requirements.

ISWAP as well displayed photographs of different weapons and ammunition stolen from the military.

SaharaReporters had reported that ISWAP fighters on Saturday engaged Nigerian troops in a gun battle at a military base in Askira, Borno State.

Some civilians had said they sighted the terrorists in a long convoy of gun trucks along Ngude axis towards Askira. The civilians added that they reported the movement of the terrorists to security forces but no action was taken before the deadly group stormed Askira town hours later.

Since the death of JAS leader, Abubakar Shekau, ISWAP has been consolidating its grip in locations around Lake Chad.

The sect’s membership has swollen with the defection of hundreds of Boko Haram fighters under Shekau.

The Nigerian army has repeatedly claimed that insurgency had been largely defeated and frequently underplayed any losses.

In the past months, soldiers have been targeted by the insurgents, who waylay them.

Hundreds of soldiers and officers have been reportedly killed since January 2021.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
ShadowCommander:
ISWAP Releases Photos Of Brig. Gen. Zirkusu, Other Slain Soldiers, Armoured Vehicles Captured From Army In Borno

Militants from the Islamic State-backed faction of Boko Haram, the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP), formerly known as Jamā'at Ahl as-Sunnah lid-Da'wah wa'l-Jihād, have released pictures of four soldiers including Brigadier General Dzarma Zirkusu killed by the group during an ambush on troops in Bulguma, Askira Uba Local Government Area of Borno State.

ISWAP had in a statement on Sunday claimed 17 Nigerian soldiers were killed during two attacks on the LGA.

According to the group, 13 soldiers were killed when its fighters attacked troops at a military base in Askira town while four others were killed during an ambush at Bulguma, a few kilometres from Askira.

However, the Islamic terror group on Wednesday released a picture showing four bodies of dead soldiers including that of Brigadier General Zirkusu killed in Bulguma.

Zirkusu, until his death, was the commander of the 28 Task Force in Chibok.

He was said to have mobilised his men to provide reinforcement in Askira, which was under attack but his team was ambushed on their way to provide support for the soldiers battling the insurgents.

The insurgents also displayed a Saurer 4K 4FA armoured tank and Isotrex Phantom 2 APC captured from the army.

The Saurer 4K 4FA is an Austrian armoured personnel carrier with caterpillar tracks while Isotrex Phantom 2 is a new version of the 4×4 B6 armoured personnel carriers. Other than a 5-door configuration, with a 360° gun turret and with two or three escape hatches, the Isotrex Manufacturing allows customers to customize the vehicles for the special client's needs and requirements.

ISWAP as well displayed photographs of different weapons and ammunition stolen from the military.

SaharaReporters had reported that ISWAP fighters on Saturday engaged Nigerian troops in a gun battle at a military base in Askira, Borno State.

Some civilians had said they sighted the terrorists in a long convoy of gun trucks along Ngude axis towards Askira. The civilians added that they reported the movement of the terrorists to security forces but no action was taken before the deadly group stormed Askira town hours later.

Since the death of JAS leader, Abubakar Shekau, ISWAP has been consolidating its grip in locations around Lake Chad.

The sect’s membership has swollen with the defection of hundreds of Boko Haram fighters under Shekau.

In the past months, soldiers have been targeted by the insurgents, who waylay them.

Hundreds of soldiers and officers have been reportedly killed since January 2021.

How did ISWAP release a picture of dead bodies that included the Brigade Commander? This news is quite confusing.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

How did ISWAP release a picture of dead bodies that included the Brigade Commander? This news is quite confusing.

It's clear there were terrorists elements still alive in the vicinity that took quick camera shots. They edit same to serve their narrative.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Omo Army don give me High Blood Pressure now now.
Five minutes ago I started hearing Sporadic shooting right inside my town. Omo I dressed up and moved out immediately with my grab bag only to be told the Army are jubilating because of rotation.

May God bless our Sambisa Brigade grin.

I think I need a PSS tonight. cool Kai war zone no easy I swear

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Five minutes ago I started hearing Sporadic shooting right inside my town. Omo I dressed up and moved out immediately with my grab bag only to be told the Army are jubilating because of rotation.

omo grin grin grin grin grin. You fit die resurrect in seconds
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Them dey jubilate say they have been rotated out of Borno?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Coolliot:

Josco, how your second personality?
Taliban na you? . I no know say na you.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

The pictures released looks more like a ke it was an IED attack on the MRAP and they had few minutes to kill survivors, take pictures and burn the MRAP, but again, I wasn't there, just speculating

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Them dey jubilate say they have been rotated out of Borno?

Yeaaa out of my Brigade back to their outpost abi Barracks base outside Borno.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
omo grin grin grin grin grin. You fit die resurrect in seconds

Lol o swear
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Whyem15:

The pictures released looks more like a ke it was an IED attack on the MRAP and they had few minutes to kill survivors, take pictures and burn the MRAP, but again, I wasn't there, just speculating

The initial reports said the General’s MRAP deliberately rammed into the MRAP of insurgents. Reason I’m kinda confused
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

The initial reports said the General’s MRAP deliberately rammed into the MRAP of insurgents. Reason I’m kinda confused

The location where the army's MRAP was taken out is quite different from the location where the terrorist's armoured vehicle was taken out, it may be that one of the vehicle was able to move away from the point of collision before eventually stopping though.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bandits Use Walkie Talkies to Bypass Telecom Shutdown in Katsina | FIJ

Mustapha Inuwa, Secretary to the Katsina State Government, said, during a press conference on Thursday afternoon, that bandits have adapted to the measures employed to curb insecurity in 13 local government areas in the state.

The Katsina State Government announced the suspension of telecommunication activities in 13 local government areas on September 11.

https://fij.ng/article/bandits-use-walkie-talkies-to-bypass-telecom-shutdown-in-katsina/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ogaslot: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Oga shut the Bleep up with Ur I Sabi pass my self attitude
JOSCOFELIX:
oga you are good in writing rubbish!.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hundreds of Nigerian Boko Haram jihadists who are being held in a camp after surrendering to the military rioted on Wednesday to demand the right to slaughter cows for meat, sources said.

The riot prompted residents in the northeast city of Maiduguri to lay siege to the camp, wielding swords, daggers and clubs, and threatening to kill anyone who left the facility, security sources and locals told AFP.

The incident illustrated the sensitive task authorities face in re-inserting former fighters back into communities that have often suffered from years of attacks and kidnappings during a 12-year Islamist insurgency.

The army presents the surrender of hundreds of Boko Haram fighters and families in recent months as a sign of success in ending the conflict centred in northeast Borno State, but many residents still see them as a security risk.

Around 250 Boko Haram members, including women and children, staged a violent protest in the Gidan Taki outskirts of the city, smashing windows and doors and threatening to move out of the camp if their demand was not met, the sources and residents said.

“The Boko Haram inmates went on a rampage this morning, breaking doors and windows and even attempted to leave the camp,” said Konto Garga, a member of an anti-jihadist militia that helps the army.

According to the Nigerian military, 18,000 Boko Haram fighters and their families have surrendered to the army following the death in May of their leader Abubakar Shekau.

Shekau blew himself up to avoid capture during infighting with the rival Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) faction in his Sambisa forest enclave.

ISWAP split from Boko Haram in 2016 to become a dominant group in Nigeria with ties to the so-called Islamic State.

Many Maiduguri residents fear jihadists are surrendering not out of remorse, but in desperation to escape ISWAP rivals who were executing Boko Haram militants for refusing to yield to the group.

Security threat

The protesting jihadists, who have been in the camp since August, were demanding authorities hand them the cow they are provided daily to slaughter themselves instead of being provided with the beef from the abattoir, the sources said.

“People living in the area came out with locally made weapons and vowed to kill any one of the protesters who stepped out of the camp,” militia member Garga said.

“The people still see them as a security threat,” said Garga, who was among security personnel sent to prevent the jihadists from leaving.

Gidan Taki resident Usman Bunu said people in the area do not believe the surrenders are sincere and the protest only confirmed their suspicions.

“They still consider anyone not in their fold as an infidel, which is why they want to be allowed to slaughter their cow themselves,” Bunu said.

“Had they come out of the camp we would not have hesitated in finishing them all because we know how dangerous they are,” he said.

The threat by the armed residents and reinforcement of security personnel ended the riot and the inmates returned to their quarters, Bunu said.

The riot was the second in the camp, with a similar one over the same demand in September, militia leader Babakura Kolo said.

The Boko Haram inmates have been unruly since they arrived in the camp, constantly quarrelling with his men guarding the camp, and accusing them of looking at their wives, Kolo said.

“They still have Boko Haram mentality and openly insult our men as agents of the infidel government,” Kolo said.

https://guardian.ng/news/surrendered-nigeria-jihadists-riot-in-tense-northeast/

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sokoto: Tambuwal confirms 43 deaths in Illela bandits’ attack

Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State on Thursday confirmed the killing of 43 persons in Monday’s bandits attack on Illela Local Government Area of the state.

A statement issued by Tambuwal’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Malam Muhammad Bello, on Thursday said the Governor led members of the state’s executives and the Security Council on a condolence visit to the people of Illela on Wednesday.

Recall that bandits attacked the town and some villages near it in the wee hours on Nov. 15, killing 13 persons in the first instance.

“At the time of the governor’s visit on Wednesday, the death toll had risen to 43,’’ he stated.

Bello explained that the village head of Kalmalo, one of the five villages affected in the midnight attack was wounded.

Other villages affected were Munwadata, Sarma, Runji, and Masasa.

He added that Tambuwal told the people of Illela that the government and people of Sokoto State felt their grief and extended their condolences.

“This is not a small occurrence. It is upsetting. This incident really touched us,’’ he quoted Tambuwal as saying.

Bello further said Tambuwal commended the local government authority, traditional rulers and community leaders for their lawful composition of a volunteer group to work with security operatives in the area.

He added that the governor assured that the state government would constitute joint operations of volunteers who would work under the supervision of security agencies to enhance security in the area.

He appealed to the people not to be daunted by the attacks.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/18/sokoto-tambuwal-confirms-43-deaths-in-illela-bandits-attack/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Coolliot: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
X

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Will we ever know the aTRUTH one TRUTH that is irrefutable is that the NA is very capable of telling bare faced lies.

I remember years ago when they abandoned there MRAP and other vehicles and ran into Cameroon. It was explained as a tactical retreat I guess to outflank the enemy.

At the very least any Armoured vehicle should have HMG. So why didn’t the gunners on the MRAP take out the enemy’s MRAP with the turreted HMG it’s stabilized and our trained soldiers should be able to have far better accuracy against ISWAP.

Someone suggested that they ran out of ammunition. That seems highly unlikely as they were going as reinforcements to assist there comrades already engaged with the enemy.

One thing I notice about the NA they go on the same roads day day out in long convoys in the belief of strength in numbers.

In Afghanistan and Iraq in general allied forces never if possible go on the same routes regularly. Mostly yet go off road and travel at night no lights. Just thermal imaging and NVG.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
komekn:

Will we ever know the aTRUTH one TRUTH that is irrefutable is that the NA is very capable of telling bare faced lies.

I remember years ago when they abandoned there MRAP and other vehicles and ran into Cameroon. It was explained as a tactical retreat I guess to outflank the enemy.

At the very least any Armoured vehicle should have HMG. So why didn’t the gunners on the MRAP take out the enemy’s MRAP with the turreted HMG it’s stabilized and our trained soldiers should be able to have far better accuracy against ISWAP.

Someone suggested that they ran out of ammunition. That seems highly unlikely as they were going as reinforcements to assist there comrades already engaged with the enemy.

One thing I notice about the NA they go on the same roads day day out in long convoys in the belief of strength in numbers.

In Afghanistan and Iraq in general allied forces never if possible go on the same routes regularly. Mostly yet go off road and travel at night no lights. Just thermal imaging and NVG.
you like writing rubbish . Just take 2 weeks trip to brono and see thing yourself and stop being a narialand anyalist .from damboa to akism uba you only have singe entry and exist . If you know how protected an mrap or suv of a senior commander is . You will stop writting this rubbish. Things that playout in the battlefied is more of what you think at home .you saying a reinforcement convoy can't run out of ammo show how weak you paragraphs quote is , you forgot that a reinforcement unit or base have a base to be defended by other troop incase of an attack and will not move will all ammo . All mrap in brono have HMG. Go to brono an be a battlefield anyalist and not a nairaland anyalist

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Whyem15:

battlefield thing are very hard to predict . Respect sir

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
you like writing rubbish . Just take 2 weeks trip to brono and see thing yourself and stop being a narialand anyalist .from damboa to akism uba you only have singe entry and exist . If you know how protected an mrap or suv of a senior commander is . You will stop writting this rubbish. that playout in the battlefied is more of what you think at home .you saying a reinforcement convoy can't run out of ammo show how weak you paragraphs quote is , you forgot that a reinforcement unit or base have a base to be defended by other troop incase of an attack and will not move will all ammo . All mrap in brono have HMG. Go to brono an be a battlefield anyalist and not a nairaland anyalist

I could give you a picture of myself ( face blacked out of course) in a British army Mastiff MRAP, will that make you know that you are talking RUBBISH and not me.

But then again to what purpose

And you probably think it's photo shopped So that will not work.

Like l said you are incorrigible.

If you think I'm talking RUBBISH that's your choice.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
you like writing rubbish . Just take 2 weeks trip to brono and see thing yourself and stop being a narialand anyalist .from damboa to akism uba you only have singe entry and exist . If you know how protected an mrap or suv of a senior commander is . You will stop writting this rubbish. Things that playout in the battlefied is more of what you think at home .you saying a reinforcement convoy can't run out of ammo show how weak you paragraphs quote is , you forgot that a reinforcement unit or base have a base to be defended by other troop incase of an attack and will not move will all ammo . All mrap in brono have HMG. Go to brono an be a battlefield anyalist and not a nairaland anyalist
Take it easy bro smiley

Calm down cool

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
komekn:

I could give you a picture of myself ( face blacked out of course) in a British army Mastiff MRAP, will that make you know that you are talking RUBBISH and not me.

But then again to what purpose

And you probably think it's photo shopped So that will not work.

Like l said you are incorrigible.

If you think I'm talking RUBBISH that's your choice.

oga to very 20mrap sent to a formation 2 are specially bulid for commander. ask uncle sam how commander move. tight security .with all this mrap british has there men and commanders have been killed in war. check afghan ,iraq. battlefied no be your mate

(1) (2) (3) ... (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.