Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,694 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Happy Birthday To Pinkycute - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Pinkycute (3506 Views)

Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 / Happybirthday Pinkycute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Pinkycute by deskossy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
iPrevail:

Hmmn.. What's there to miss about naija? ..family et friends I guess.
family&ffriends. .....naija life u know. .and being with folks who thinks like you share d same culture and food...
Re: Happy Birthday To Pinkycute by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
loool lala You Grab.cheesy
oga jacksparrow1207. u dnt nd cnt knw our story.cheesy
smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Pinkycute by pinkycute(f): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wit you guys..... I am wink

smiley

Nneka123:
welcome, hope you're having a good day? smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Pinkycute by iPrevail(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
deskossy:
family&ffriends. .....naija life u know. .and being with folks who thinks like you share d same culture and food...
Okay.. I grab. But I bet it's got to do more with the food. tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Pinkycute by deskossy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
iPrevail:

Okay.. I grab. But I bet it's got to do more with the food. tongue
obobs i had to stop cooking naija foods when my girlfriend said it smells. ..can u imagine ogbono soup wey i dey cook...thank god we no longer live together. ..i will be writing about it very soon sha
Re: Happy Birthday To Pinkycute by iPrevail(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
deskossy:
obobs i had to stop cooking naija foods when my girlfriend said it smells. ..can u imagine ogbono soup wey i dey cook...thank god we no longer live together. ..i will be writing about it very soon sha
But bro.. Jokes apart, some naija foods smell no be here o.. Lol

Ogbono smells nice na.. How did you cook yours? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Pinkycute by deskossy(m): 4:03am On Apr 08, 2015
iPrevail:

But bro.. Jokes apart, some naija foods smell no be here o.. Lol

Ogbono smells nice na.. How did you cook yours? undecided
i cooked it d normal way..and i deliberately avoided using okporoko,cos that will just kill her grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Pinkycute by iPrevail(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
deskossy:
i cooked it d normal way..and i deliberately avoided using okporoko,cos that will just kill her grin

Lol grin
..did she taste it? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Pinkycute by deskossy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
iPrevail:

Lol grin
..did she taste it? undecided
she refused eating d ogbono for obvious reasons. ..but she likes my fried rice,and egusi soup with somovita

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Tragic Event That Has Happened Around The World In January 2020 / Promotion Day: How To Promote Your Business Or Brand On Social Media Platforms / Happy Children Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.