Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Can Any Ordinary Person Earn Dollars While In Nigeria Without Relatives Abroad? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Any Ordinary Person Earn Dollars While In Nigeria Without Relatives Abroad? (1366 Views)

Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market / 10 Ordinary People Who Made Their Millions Fron Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Can Any Ordinary Person Earn Dollars While In Nigeria Without Relatives Abroad? by Opakunle(m): 12:43am On Sep 06, 2006
I have always thought the claim of receiving dollars/ foreign checks by just anybody in Nigeria is unrealistic for ordinary person like me not until I received my first international check last year. Since that time I have not only continuously receive more of these checks but more people have also started
enjoying such opportunity through me.
Since this administration as succeeded in transforming Nigeria economy especially in the area of telecommunication and banking reforms enormous opportunities continue to open up for legitimate source of income[ part-time or full time] in this country.
I decided to use this forum to let my peace loving people of this Great Nation know that despite all odds lots of legitimate wealth creating opportunities abounds this country. So if you wish to earn income on part-time or fulltime basis do not hesitate to visit this website- www.tni.com for better and easy guidiance to enjoy this opportunity contact me on this e-mails: olab@tni.com.,olabmoneywise@yahoo.com. phone - 08039240340;08051369380.
Re: Can Any Ordinary Person Earn Dollars While In Nigeria Without Relatives Abroad? by BlackMamba(m): 3:14am On Sep 06, 2006
Ordinary people has been earning lots of Dollars for over a decade, without any relative abroad, through the magic of 419. grin
Re: Can Any Ordinary Person Earn Dollars While In Nigeria Without Relatives Abroad? by Temin(m): 3:37am On Sep 08, 2006
Now that is some fact. Hoops grin
Re: Can Any Ordinary Person Earn Dollars While In Nigeria Without Relatives Abroad? by fredsmith: 1:53am On Sep 11, 2006
my cousin has been telling me how he would start earning thousands of dollars in a few months time every time i visit him in the past 4 years. So much so l would come back to 9ja and wont go back. He is still living worst than i knew him 6 years ago. His hope for this dream has been NONI.
Those things are fake.
Re: Can Any Ordinary Person Earn Dollars While In Nigeria Without Relatives Abroad? by peterz(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2006
hey guys,
i ld suggest you wake up to realities,
there are a couple of biz that is intended
to bring you some foreign currencies.
take small scale export for example,wat bout
forex trade?gives u real dolls! men
i have my hands on ,both thats why i can comfortably
tell you that there is alot of biz to do here in
nigeria that will fetch you foreign currencies
particularly the dollar
cheers.
Re: Can Any Ordinary Person Earn Dollars While In Nigeria Without Relatives Abroad? by poske(m): 12:57am On Sep 15, 2006
wHY WHAT is wrong with NAIRA Ehh,

Your trade is more important than your currency, if your trade is good you get paid in any currency you like. Its all about value and not money. if you sell pure water the value is only okay for the nigerian market so you get little, if you sell sealed nafdac water you get paid higher as the value is now as important to anyone in the world so you get more. So just think like this and you should be fine.

Naira or Dollars does not really matter, it is who is the value more important to.

(1)

Limited Liability Company Registration Enquiry / Do You Need Flatbed Truck To Carry Containers? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.