Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

" The Evils of The Broom Government " - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " The Evils of The Broom Government " (628 Views)

Pic: Oshiomole Brought Out Broom, APC Supporter Brought Out PDP Flag / Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? / The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

" The Evils of The Broom Government " by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2015
[b]This a leaflet given to me by an Igbo Friend at a Local Bar campaigning for the PDP & Jimi Agbaje

After reading it and me being a neutral, I wasn't sure what to make of it so I thought to share.

THE EVILS OF THE BROOM

1. Deportation of Ndigbo by the broom Government

2. Discrimination & incessant closure, demolition of shops and displacement of Ndigbo from their business areas.

3. Illegal arrests, detention, secret trials and imprisonment of Ndigbo by agencies of the broom Government

4. Multiple taxation & DIscriminatory levies targeted against Ndigbo and their business.

5. The broom governments determination to take over major Igbo markets and property located at the trade fair complex, The BBA, The ASPAMDA etc.

6. A comprehensive design by the broom Government to displace Ndigbo from all major markets while maliciously relocating them to extreme bushes- Alaba, Ladipo, Oshodi, Tejuosho, Kantangowa etc

7. Frequent closure of Ladipo market with flimsy excuses by the broom government

8. Frequent burning of Igbo dominated markets and their subsequent displacement without compensation by the broom government, e.g Tejuosho market, Balogun market etc.

9. 16 years of the broom government in Lagos Score-Card

A. NO IGBO HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY MEMBER
B. NO IGBO HOUSE OF REP'S MEMBER
C. NO IGBO LGA/LCD CHAIRMAN

NDIGBO, SHINE YOUR EYES & VOTE FOR A POSITIVE CHANGE
VOTE PDP!!!
DO NOT BE DECIEVED [/b]

Re: " The Evils of The Broom Government " by galadima77(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2015
really?!!! is this how pdp and jimi agbaje intends to win election in lagos with such malicious propaganda?....well we in niger state have tested pdp for so long and their score card shall be presented to them on election day.

Thank goodness for elections....atleast 4 years for the politicians and one day for the electorates...

we have decided....

(1) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel Or Mimiko; Who Is More Intelligent? / Pics Old Woman Waited 3 Days To Give Kim Kardarshiana Lilac Flower / OYO 2015: Ajimobi Won, But The Majority Lost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.