Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) (38532 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu As A Young Man / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
danjumakolo:

Hahaha...that's the problem.

I can see you have been living a pond life.Have u visited the north before?....just because the northerners in the south basically do the jobs u have mentioned should not give you the impression that all are like them.The ones you see there are failed people who have no hope.

Dude seems confused by saying 60% of hausas are almajiris..I.don't even need to argue with u again.You are definitely not exposed and need to go out.

You don't get it do you? I was born and raised in the north. Kaduna to be precise I know more about the north and their lifestyle than I do with the south where am from. I base my argument from reality mostly things that I have seen and encountered. Now how much do you know about the north?
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Ekaka1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
ChangeisHere:
You underestimate Tinubu at your own peril. This is a man that was in control of only one state as at 1999, 16 years later his party has control of both the Senate and Federal HOR, from all indications, the APC will also control majority of states after Saturday's elections.

Without Tinubu, Jonathan would have won the election. He is an astute political strategist- the best in the country.

I laugh at those amateurs that think Agbaje has any chance of winning Lagos governorship elections. If PDP with all their resources and power could not defeat Tinubu at the centre, how can they beat him in his own house??
Ok....so I thought the election was won because of the electorates who were obviously tired of the incumbent administration and not because of an individual...or am I missing something here?
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by ddefoe: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
kastonkastrol:
tinubu is really a strategist who understands how Nigeria politics work. Jonathan should have never allowed him to form an alliance with the north. The northwest/southwest alliance is one that can never be beaten in Nigeria. The moment I saw odualand states being won by buhari, I knew that it was game over for jonathan.

Unfortunately, an igboman can never be president if he doesn't form an alliance with one of the majority tribes(yorubas or hausas) and that's the bitter truth. Igbos should drop their "I hate north/southwest" attitude if they really want to be relevant in Nigeria's politics

Baddest politician ever liveth

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXt1-ZjUCImPazpG2xjGET_7odUG-_uPEBA4MNcNqzhnIh2h4-VRyH_egRTA[/img]

In another news;

Ambode 2015
We support
for your information, the ibos has always formed alliance with the north,Zik,Balewa and Shagari,Ekwueme.recently,General Buhar's running mate was Dr Chuba Okadigbo an igbo man and later Chief Ume-Ezuoke(late).u should make ur point without insulting an ethnic group becos they supported a candidate.that's what democracy is all about.there must be a context and there must be opposition.what is important is that the country is moving forward and democracy is maturing.
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
To think the man came from nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ekaka1:

Ok....so I thought the election was won because of the electorates who were obviously tired of the incumbent administration and not because of an individual...or am I missing something here?

Yes, but Tinubu saw the mood and provided the platform.
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by sweetgala(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
silverdam:
When will a politician from Igbo tribe be like this man? Igbos can never be like him, they can never be a statesman, they will continue to be a minority if they don't change and open the eyes.

We yorubas are proud of Tinubu, we are happy we have someone like him, someone who believes in his people. Tinubu is the man of the year, take it or leave it.

He's the no 1 politician in Nigeria if not Africa, even the world knows this.

What a stupid question... Where did Jonathan gets the money he used for campaign? All those Dollars he was sharing, where did he get them?

Owelle is trying to put on that gab, but the Igbo are all too enthused to sabotage him at every turn. Very sad
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by bidex(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
kastonkastrol:
tinubu is really a strategist who understands how Nigeria politics work. Jonathan should have never allowed him to form an alliance with the north. The northwest/southwest alliance is one that can never be beaten in Nigeria. The moment I saw odualand states being won by buhari, I knew that it was game over for jonathan.

Unfortunately, an igboman can never be president if he doesn't form an alliance with one of the majority tribes(yorubas or hausas) and that's the bitter truth. Igbos should drop their "I hate north/southwest" attitude if they really want to be relevant in Nigeria's politics

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXt1-ZjUCImPazpG2xjGET_7odUG-_uPEBA4MNcNqzhnIh2h4-VRyH_egRTA[/img]

In another news;

Ambode 2015
We support
I agree with you but the Igbos wont agree with you.
What majority of our people don't understand is that Tinubu has been into Nigeria's politics looong ago before this Democratic era. he knows how to play the game. It's not the money but the people involved!!!
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
speak2emmalex:

You don't get it do you? I was born and raised in the north. Kaduna to be precise I know more about the north and their lifestyle than I do with the south where am from. I base my argument from reality mostly things that I have seen and encountered. Now how much do you know about the north?

I.doubt if.u.say.u.stay.in kd and you r talking this way.
No.need.arguing with u.again....your sentiments is obvious.."how much do u know of the.north?"..Your question doesn't deserve an answer...it's like askn a woman how her kitchen looklike.
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by DTaj: 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
kastonkastrol:

In another news;

Ambode 2015
We support

So very true! No doubt.
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by njuwo(m): 3:12am On Apr 07, 2015
bellychiz:

Ah ah make you sef look the head now na Edward they for name sef grin
Lol i no see am before o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu / Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate / President Buhari Appoints 30 Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.