Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands (91545 Views)

‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped / Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Pavore9: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2015
There is more to this life.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by freecocoa(f): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2015
Akpan107:
Is not a rubbish talk, but the truth. I have expirienced it. Is real!!

A female friend of mine has spiritual husband.

Is something sombody should not pray to have.
How did you ascertain that? Were you a guest at the wedding ceremony?

5 Likes

Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by rofemiguwa(f): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2015
Hahahahahaha soMe ppple mindset dou!! Omo! They wey una dey twist bible eh!! Holyspppirit go shock!! Sef!!

So the earthly women were half naked and had attachments and redlipstick in over 2500Bc ago Jisos!!! Tell me someting!!!

E bi like sey some pages of my bible no complete I gat find when the generation of women wore redlipstick to attract demon to them sef!

Then every woman get spirit husband!! I can't believe this is coming from a christain.
You guys give too much power to the devil when you believe this trash!!

I am not here to argue with you, believe whatever rocks your boat. If u like belive every cockroach comes from witches in your village na u know.
I just want to suggest you read the bible more with insight and revelation.
You have more power than you know. Goodluck with your spirit wife dou!

4 Likes

Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by villareal15(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2015
Smh
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by TopHand: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2015
Akpan107:

Oya baby u too talk, e get the spiritual wife, emm.. sorry I mean spiritual wives, abeg send dem come my side
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Na wa ooh. People still think like this in 2015?
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Honesty007:
Spirit Husbands have been long in operation in the time Of Adam as the bible tells us in Genesis 6:1-3. These spirit husbands are the fallen Angels called the SONS OF GOD formally Angels of God now turned Demons after the fall with Satan.
Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men,that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of whom they choose!!!

When i first read this verse i thought it was like true angels before until i came to discover it was demons.This is exhibited in their character which is ''Violence''

verses 3 and 4 explains also the type of children borne out from the Demon-human relationship ie Mighty men,Of old and renown.some where Giants.
It is so glaring that they were not of God.
Now what or the main Topic of discussion here is that they saw Earthly women as beautiful, They took them for wives,meaning anyhow, as they like.

Only God know how these earthly women dressed, maybe naked or half naked or properely of Fashionably to an extent that these demons saw an outward appearance that can be soo attractive, apealing and revealing for them to take them wthout even the consent of their husbands as their wives.

It gives u a clear understanding of the wicked Nature of demons called Spirit husband.
Spirit husband attaches itself to a female being of earth right from conception or infantry,to adolescent and youth to aged.

There is no Girl,woman under heaven that spirit husband is not detailed to marry or take for as a wife.
These husbands come in many forms.
1)Familiar form-if u r a lady or girl or woman and you have somebody that you are Familiar with or know on earth ie a male person. Lets say u have a close relationship with that person physically and it is getting nearer to marriage and one day u sleep and see him making love to you. You would think that it is truely him and even when u see him the next day u would begin to have some kind of feelings which may look passionate,lusting,seductive as if he should knack u physically at that moment.
What you didn't know is that Spirit Husband camouflages or takes the image or form of people you are Familiar with to carry out their Assignment.

If you don't pray and undergo deliverance and break ur soultie with such, you are in for a lifetime problem
2)This spirit husband is under the domain of waterspirit all over the world.If ur Ancestors served idols or river goddesses or gods or wher looking for a child in haste and got from water spirit,they would covenant u to them.
What other things do u expect smh.
Today many people keep roaming about the streets nt knowing how they were born, who they where or where they came from.
Many ladies don't or haven't even asked their parent where or how they were born.
Characteristics of water spirit children are worldliness, High wave of fornication, Anger,seduction,lust,Hatred of men of God and things of God, they get money or are soo rich that u think they are working.
Any man can fall for them and finally, their spirit Husband kills men around them.
So if u r the type that wanted to marry and few months to the Marriage, ur physical husband gets killed in any way,pls never ever blame God for that or the devil,blame ur spirit husband whom u know or have or ignorantly u never knew was responsible for such.
Ie u remember a player of Nigerian U-23 team who died in Greece in a car accident some years ago?
It was the spirit husband of the lady he wanted to Marry that killed him.
Didn't u see the way the young girl was soo beautiful?.what do u expect, she might even have been ignorant of having spirit husband.

Thats the work of spirit husband ooh::
now how do ladies attract spirit husband?
The way u dress! If u r the type that is soo fashionitic,u would attract spirit husband because most or all of the Fashion Materials worn today are from Watermarine kingdom.The proof is in Revelation 18:11-14.
Most succeful business men have coveant with waterspirit and she gives them also Logos for their products.
She trades with the ''souls of Men''.rev 18:13..and bodies n souls of men...
When a preacher keeps warning u about the way u dress and u keep refusing.know that u r in for trouble cos spirit husband would come after u.
Many unmarried today are as a result of spirit husband who warns the earthly fiancee to stay off his chick or get killed.
That is why suitors never come again and u keep waiting.u never know that spirit hisband has chased away ur fiance.

Solution:be born aagain, undergo serious deliverance,own up and break ur siultie with spirit husband.
Don't dress worldly ever again or expose ur body.dont do hair attchment or any hairdo.God would be with u and deliver u. If u r not married, very soon u would get the right choice.

Takia.God bless......TML
Ignorance is a disease.

You no read your Bible well.

Those Angel no be demon neither sprit husband .

Go back and study your Bible before you mislead people
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by dasparrow: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2015
OP,

You contradict yourself. First you say that ladies get spirit husbands from infancy. Then you turn around to say they get spirit husband based on the way they dress. So which one is it? Anyways, spirit husbands from what I am told attach themselves to people from infancy. It has nothing to do with dressing. The sad part is that most people with spirit husbands are not even aware of it. They keep dreaming about a husband or wife that is having sex with them but they are not aware that that individual is their spirit husband or wife. The things of the spirit are often times complicated.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2015
lastchild:
what you wear doesn't attract a spirit spouse,spirit spouse claims you from the day you were born

I'm a professor in this issue

Hey, how are you doing ?
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by erico2k2(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2015
Akpan107:

that's an Open bank account one way for the person who is gonna do the deliverance.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2015
[/color][color=#990000]
Honesty007:
Spirit Husbands have been long in operation in the time Of Adam as the bible tells us in Genesis 6:1-3. These spirit husbands are the fallen Angels called the SONS OF GOD formally Angels of God now turned Demons after the fall with Satan.
Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men,that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of whom they choose!!!

When i first read this verse i thought it was like true angels before until i came to discover it was demons.This is exhibited in their character which is ''Violence''

verses 3 and 4 explains also the type of children borne out from the Demon-human relationship ie Mighty men,Of old and renown.some where Giants.
Now what or the main Topic of discussion here is that they saw Earthly women as beautiful, They took them for wives,meaning anyhow, as they like.

Only God know how these earthly women dressed, maybe naked or half naked or properely of Fashionably to an extent that these demons saw an outward appearance that can be soo attractive, apealing and revealing for them to take them wthout even the consent of their husbands as their wives.

It gives u a clear understanding of the wicked Nature of demons called Spirit husband.
Spirit husband attaches itself to a female being of earth right from conception or infantry,to adolescent and youth to aged.

There is no Girl,woman under heaven that spirit husband is not detailed to marry or take for as a wife.
1)Familiar form-if u r a lady or girl or woman and you have somebody that you are Familiar with or know on earth ie a male person. Lets say u have a close relationship with that person physically and it is getting nearer to marriage and one day u sleep and see him making love to you. You would think that it is truely him and even when u see him the next day u would begin to have some kind of feelings which may look passionate,lusting,seductive as if he should knack u physically at that moment.
What you didn't know is that Spirit Husband camouflages or takes the image or form of people you are Familiar with to carry out their Assignment.

If you don't pray and undergo deliverance and break ur soultie with such, you are in for a lifetime problem
2)This spirit husband is under the domain of waterspirit all over the world.If ur Ancestors served idols or river goddesses or gods or wher looking for a child in haste and got from water spirit,they would covenant u to them.
Today many people keep roaming about the streets nt knowing how they were born, who they where or where they came from.
Many ladies don't or haven't even asked their parent where or how they were born.
Characteristics of water spirit children are worldliness, High wave of fornication, Anger,seduction,lust,Hatred of men of God and things of God, they get money or are soo rich that u think they are working.
Any man can fall for them and finally, their spirit Husband kills men around them.
So if u r the type that wanted to marry and few months to the Marriage, ur physical husband gets killed in any way,pls never ever blame God for that or the devil,blame ur spirit husband whom u know or have or ignorantly u never knew was responsible for such.
Ie u remember a player of Nigerian U-23 team who died in Greece in a car accident some years ago?
Didn't u see the way the young girl was soo beautiful?.what do u expect, she might even have been ignorant of having spirit husband.

The way u dress! If u r the type that is soo fashionitic,u would attract spirit husband because most or all of the Fashion Materials worn today are from Watermarine kingdom.The proof is in Revelation 18:11-14.
Most succeful business men have coveant with waterspirit and she gives them also Logos for their products.
When a preacher keeps warning u about the way u dress and u keep refusing.know that u r in for trouble cos spirit husband would come after u.
Many unmarried today are as a result of spirit husband who warns the earthly fiancee to stay off his chick or get killed.
That is why suitors never come again and u keep waiting.u never know that spirit hisband has chased away ur fiance.

Solution:be born aagain, undergo serious deliverance,own up and break ur siultie with spirit husband.
Don't dress worldly ever again or expose ur body.dont do hair attchment or any hairdo.God would be with u and deliver u. If u r not married, very soon u would get the right choice.

Takia.God bless......TML
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by KingKy(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2015
Giofresh1:
OP!! U seem quite shallow minded 2 an extent
I tell you my broda
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by dharn10(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2015
Honesty007:
Who said there is nuffin like spirit husband or spirit wife? Yes they r Demons and in that category there is spirit husband and spirit wife, don't be deceived, if u marry without breaking ur soultie with them,
you will enter serious soup ooh.
Symptons and signs of spirit husband's work include
1)barrenness
2)Miscarriage
3)low sperm count
3)opression 4)fear
5)high nagging-when the spirit husband sleeps with the physical wife of a man, she feels weak , when the real husband comes and touches her, she flares up.
This is whymost marriages Don't last.
Also some physical husbands become angry with their wives who didn't own up nor confess they had spirit husbands until ..
After many years of miscarriage and many strange occurences,they break up.
Mind u, some spirit husbands are so strong to an extent they come physically in form of a man.
Don't generalise them just as demons, demons r demons quite alright, but they have various operations, administrations and Manifestations of which spirit husband and wife is part of their manifestations.
thought when u get married physically, the spirit husband leaves? cause I don't know much about this thing and I know someone suffering from this.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2015
I come on nairaland and see a lot of these sort of posts and I can't help but laugh. What is wrong with people? Why can't you channel your energies to more useful enterprises than this? What is Spirit husband/wife for fuxksake?

3 Likes

Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by lastchild: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Hey, how are you doing ?
I'm good and you?
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by KingKy(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Honesty007:

Takia.God bless......TML
Sorry which church do u attend Cele?
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2015
lastchild:
I'm good and you?

I'm fine. So sorry to pry, but have you gotten rid of her yet?
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=Honesty007 post=32400541]Spirit Husbands have been long in operation in the time Of Adam as the bible tells us in Genesis 6:1-3. These spirit husbands are the fallen Angels called the SONS OF GOD formally Angels of God now turned Demon.

dont do hair attchment or any hairdo. God would be with u and deliver u. If u r not married, very soon u would get the right choice.

Lol. Telling Nigerian ladies not to do the bolded is like trying to separate dogs when they're undergoing sexual intercourse. Of course you know the possibility is 0.5%. Ladies who dont believe they're beautiful except they apply all the worldly ornaments of this earth. Smh for them.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2015
Honesty007:
Spirit Husbands have been long in operation in the time Of Adam as the bible tells us in Genesis 6:1-3. These spirit husbands are the fallen Angels called the SONS OF GOD formally Angels of God now turned Demon.

dont do hair attchment or any hairdo. God would be with u and deliver u. If u r not married, very soon u would get the right choice.

Lol. Telling Nigerian ladies not to do the bolded is like trying to separate dogs when they're undergoing sexual intercourse. Of course you know the possibility is 0.5%. Ladies who dont believe they're beautiful except they apply all the worldly ornaments of this earth. Smh for them.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by bamidelemoses: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2015
Wow!!! Bible teachers have loads of work to do. Such Ignorance and Theologically Incorrect Assertions.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Burger01(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2015
Interesting.

Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by dharn10(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2015
Honesty007:

Takia.God bless......TML
please send me ur contact through mail... oladimejidaniel10@gmail.com .... whatsapp number, Bb pin, Skype ID. etc..... I gat questions to ask because a friend is really suffering from this spiritual husband of a thing. thanks bro. 08060611175 that's my mobile/ whatsapp number
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Burger01(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2015
freecocoa:
How did you ascertain that? Were you a guest at the wedding ceremony?
Help me ask him. I'm eager for an answer.smiley

1 Like

Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by peedeeasobie(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Honesty007:

Takia.God bless......TML

This writeup is a product of half baked theological school.

My friend stop misinterpreting the scriptures!

This teaching will put people in bondage more than the so-called spiritual husband.

1 Like

Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by xkris11(m): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2015
I am so sure that the OP is an MFM member,nice writeup tho.only the foolish ones will say otherwise.

Honesty007:

Takia.God bless......TML
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Emmalot121(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2015
cold:
Hmmm..the irony of these issues that Christians keep harping on about..marine spirits,spirit husbands/wives etc is that they also claim there is an all knowing and all powerful god who apparently seems helpless to prevent these evil beings from taking over his human creations.
My question goes thus,if this omnipresent,omniscience,omniblablabla god is incapable of stopping these demons from multiplying and tormenting his followers,what exactly is his use? What purpose does he serve? Because from all indications,in spite of the incessant prayers from millions of prayer warriors these so called demons are showing no signs of abating. If anything,they have quadrupled in size. So what exactly is god doing about it?
A lot of things are mere superstitions brought into the Christian faith from the former pagan traditions and culture.

The tone atheists use when referring to God tickles me, what wrong has He done to you? Stole your gf? Stole your cash? Set your house ablaze? Seized your Green Card? Learn to live and let live. To me God exists, to you HE doesn't, let the end judge.

2 Likes

Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by ProudEdoMan(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
I want to share with you all something I read regarding this topic:

Is There Anything Like Spirit Children?

There is nothing like spirit children. Apart from the fact that spirits don’t indulge in sex, they don’t have wombs and can never be pregnant. They don’t give birth to other spirits. Spirits don’t die (Luke 20:36) and they don’t procreate. It is absurd for anyone to believe there is anything like spirit children. They don’t exist.If there is anything like spirit children, does it also mean there are spirit boys and spirit girls who grow to become spirit men and spirit women? It is total rubbish. Never you accept such rubbish. There is nothing like spirit children, spirit husband or spirit wife.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by ProudEdoMan(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Does Sex In The Dream Signify Spiritual Attack?

There is no place where the Scripture tells us that sex in the dream means spiritual attack. Some people teach their personal doctrines instead of teaching Scriptural doctrines. In Christianity, we ought to teach only Scriptural doctrines even when they contradict our own views. Sex in the dream does not mean spiritual attack and it does not mean the person has spirit husband or wife.Spirits don’t have physical bodies; that means they don’t have sexual organs. Because they don’t have sexual organs, they cannot have sex – how much more having sex with a Christian. If sex in the dream does not mean spiritual attack, why then do some people have sex in the dream?
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by ProudEdoMan(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2015
Why Do Some People Have Sex In The Dream?

There are various reasons why a person can have sex in the dream. I will tell you four reasons that can make a person dream of sex.

(1) The first one is abstinence from sex. When a person abstains from sex for a long time, it can make him or her think of sex and the end result is sex in the dream. Don’t forget that a dream is a series of mental images or emotions that occur during sleep. Once a person’s thoughts dwell on sex, he or she may dream of having sex.

(2) Another reason that can make a person dream of sex is when he/she meets someone he/she is attracted to and his/her thoughts dwell on the person. Because he/she is thinking of the person, he/she may dream of sex.

(3) When a person watching television or other media sees two people touch themselves in a manner that affects his or her emotions, he or she may dream of sex.

(4) Another reason is when a person unknowingly corrupts his/her own mind. This self-corruption of the mind usually happens during a prayer session against spirit husband/wife. When a person prays against spirit husband/wife, it is an indication that the person believes he/she has spirit husband/wife. Such prayer corrupts the mind of the person praying. And he/she would unknowingly begin to think of spirit husband/wife and when the person goes to sleep, he/she would dream of spirit husband/wife.

So when a person prays against a spirit husband/wife, he thinks about it and subsequently dreams about it.This is the reason most people dream of spirit husband/wife on the day they pray against it. But the day they don’t pray against it, they don’t dream about it because they were not thinking of it. This happens to virtually everyone that prays against spirit husband/wife.

4 Likes

Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2015
Honesty007:

Takia.God bless......TML

OP thanks a lot God bless you for sharing this.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by ProudEdoMan(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2015
The Trick Of Spirit Husband/Wife Exposed

The devil uses this trick to make Christians believe they have spirit husband/ wife, marine spirit, serpentine spirit or any other evil spirit. He also uses this trick to make people believe that disappointment, delay or crisis in marriage happen to a person that has an evil spirit. And if anyone believes he or she has an evil spirit, he or she will unfailingly suffer disappointment, delay or crisis in marriage because whatever a person believes is what happens in his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.