Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands (26070 Views)

Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) / Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church / Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by mezynaija(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
The Catholic Archbishop of Kampala, Cyprian Kizito Lwanga, has warned women against beating their husbands, saying they “should love and respect them“,

He stated this while reacting to a police report about Mpingi district in the Uganda’s central region, which showed that five out 10 reported cases of domestic assault involved women beating their husbands.

Uganda’s privately owned Daily Monitor quotes the Archbishop of Kampala, saying women should accept men as the head of families:

“Do you want to take over power from men in your families? I think you want to challenge God who tells us that men are the heads of the family.
“Stop torturing the innocent servants of God. There is no need for you women to behave like some people we are seeing nowadays in the country who are merciless.”

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/12/catholic-archbishop-of-kampala-warns.html

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by dpete1: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lolz...while reverse is the case here in Naija
Those Guys must be gullible or weak o...
So make I just sidon jeje,one wife go com beat me
E no fit apen for naija never..even Buhari wey be president dey shout on top hin wife@ZA OZA ROOM

Happy FTC to meah

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by ikp120(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Odi egwu! Uwa choro ikpu! wink

6 Likes

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
What about the men?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by WILLYBABS(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Instead, advise the men to goan learn konfu or wrestling.

BTW

This guy na thief, don't fall victim...Mods...do something

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by raziboi(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
so funny!!!
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by slimpoppa(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Dc4life(m): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
It quite unfortunate, many men are suffering in silence, they are ashamed on coming out to lament because they wont be taken seriously.

16 Likes

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by teamsynergy: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
their men na bobrisky??

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Remilekun101: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Really?

Meanwhile check my signature cool
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by sylviaeo(f): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
do they have SHEMEN in Uganda

1 Like

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Which kind of men are the men of Kampala. Smh

1 Like

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Remilekun101: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
What about lace men?

Meanwhile check my signature cool cool
[i][/i]
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
haa, them don use menstrual pant beat their destiny,

lolz

the men wey dey there deserve this.grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Remilekun101: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
What about ankara men? cheesy

Check my siggy
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by yomibelle(f): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
mai neighbour who beats her husband must hear dis

lemme go quickly call am

8 Likes

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by LCASHMAN(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
IF U ARE A MAN AND UR WIFE HITS U ALL THE TIME, THEN U DESERVE IT

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by DONSMITH123(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
dpete1:
Lolz...while reverse is the case here in Naija

i tell you

1 Like

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
A
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by johnstar(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hmm
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by JuanDeDios: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
davtosh:
Which kind of men are the men of Kampala. Smh
Victims of husband beating at not necessarily weaker than the woman involved. Of course, some are. But in some cases, the man refuses to fight back and the woman who is prone to violence inflicts beatings and even injuries on him. I have seen this.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by ajoskele(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Where are the feminists when you need them?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by micfoley: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
See gbege
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by fortunechy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Babe, if your guy is cheating, don't just cry. Call me let's cheat on him back, nobody is anybody's fool. I don't support evil
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by ChappyChase: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
All these feminist no go see this one oo,!
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Victims of husband beating at not necessarily weaker than the woman involved. Of course, some are. But in some cases, the man refuses to fight back and the woman who is prone to violence inflicts beatings and even injuries on him. I have seen this.

U are right bro

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by benueguy(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lol
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Longcucumber(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
Woman day beat man.na wa o.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by ednut1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
my question to those cheats, husband and wife beaters. why marry grin
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by fratermathy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) / Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" / 'AI Jesus' Talks Dating, Relationships, Morals — Even Offers Video-gaming Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.