Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

What Nairalanders Forgot To Ask Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nairalanders Forgot To Ask Buhari. (435 Views)

INEC: Don’t Ask Buhari To Call Us To Order, He Doesn’t Dictate To Us / Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics / Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nairalanders Forgot To Ask Buhari. by mekaboy(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2015
We were busy asking for change in every other area, but we forgot to ask buhari what they would do to reduce the cost of internet bundle. I am sure they would av promised to make it free.
Re: What Nairalanders Forgot To Ask Buhari. by saaedlee: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Nairalanders Forgot To Ask Buhari. by Nice647: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2015
I too forgot

(1) (Reply)

Every Group In Lagos Is Safe In My Hand - Ambode / The Fear Of Buhari Is The Beginning Of....? / Anti-igbo Comment: Lagos APC Apologizes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.