Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC (2031 Views)

$29.9b Loans: Senators Set Another Hurdle For Buhari / APC, PDP Senators Set For Battle Over Amaechi / Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by mcebisco: 10:44am On Apr 06, 2015
A report by The Sun suggests that some Igbo senators are set to leave the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the All Progressives Con­gress (APC) in order to stand a chance of emerging as Nigeria’s senate president.

The APC, which won majority Senate seats in the March 28 National Assembly polls nationwide, is set to constitute the leadership of the upper chamber. There are also rumours that the position of the senate presidency has been reserved for the South-East by the APC leadership.
It was learnt at the weekend that three ranking PDP senators from the South-East had opened talks with top leadership of the APC.
At least, two of the sena­tors, reached out to the APC leadership via their colleague who is a senator from the North- Central zone of the country....READ MORE: http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/3-igbo-senators-set-to-join-apc.html

1 Share

Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by PentiumPro(f): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2015
Losers, looking for shortcuts.
APC wil not allow those that rigged elections against it own candidates in the East to eat what they didn't partake in cooking.

6 Likes

Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by saaedlee: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2015
If I click that link, make dem annul dis election

2 Likes

Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by orubebe1(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2015
If I click dat link, make jega cancel presidential election undecided

1 Like

Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by ceemac: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2015
What's all these zoning for and the decamping madness?? Why can't we all see ourselves s ONE NIGERIA and not further separate this country along regional boundaries in the name of zoning.....
Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2015
If i click that link make gej no handover

1 Like

Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2015
They should remain where they are.

1 Like

Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by oluwafemi113(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2015
See there face grin 419 set of people

2 Likes

Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by kestolove95(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2015
419 language...Ediots wants to benefit from d struggle of d hausa and your yorubas..Rochas,ngige,ogbonaya onu has been vindicated...once again useless and failed tribe

3 Likes

Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by abduljabbar4(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2015
kestolove95:
419 language...Ediots wants to benefit from d struggle of d hausa and your yorubas..Rochas,ngige,ogbonaya onu has been vindicated...once again useless and failed tribe
Hmmmm
And some people are trying to blame APC. Out of the whole region no APC candidate won in the election.
Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by madamoringo(f): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2015
I can't believe ibos now want to be in the Amala Party Congress or the party of Chief Onafemi Awolowo or the Yoruba party? What happened to their APGA or alakuko party?

I hope APC does not fall for this BS gambit of these ibo defectors who want to reap based on quota system and 0 work done! Let them go and learn from the West, from the Yorubas how to create a government and make a headway in politics! If they must defect to APC, let them go to the back of the queue! In 2019, let them work their tails off to bring positive change to Nigerian politics and if APC performs creditably well, then let them join them and use that as a vehicle of expression. Then, they can be given a seat at the table if they deliver comparable votes to those of their contemporaries and not being lazy looking for a free ride on the coat tails of the Yoruba or Amala Party or the Abokis - terms used by the hateful ibos.

4 Likes

Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by sammyj: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2015
APC should be careful oooo, these are conned men that want the senatorial president seat, after which they will defect back to PDP which is their party of origin !!!!

3 Likes

Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by Rawani: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2015
PentiumPro:
Losers, looking for shortcuts.
APC wil not allow those that rigged elections against it own candidates in the East to eat what they didn't partake in cooking.
The last time I checked, women are builders but you seem to be different!
Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Meanwhile

Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has read the riot act to Igbo lead­ers and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he will make life unbearable for them if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that the governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) Mr. Akinwunmi Am­bode, emerges as the next governor of the state.

The monarch, who sum­moned all the Eze-Ndigbo in the state to his palace, said the support of their kensmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current ef­forts being made in all quarters to ensure that Lagos was no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.

He said: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivid­ed chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die in­side this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ances­tors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not beg­ging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029
Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by Volksfuhrer(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Those decampees should not be trusted. Besides, it wouldn't be fair on North Central that delivered votes for APC. They should find other means! Ngige would have made everything very easy had he been returned to the senate.
Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by ollyruffy: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Loosers! It is already late. They want to damage APC same way they did to PDP.
Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by ArodeTsolaye: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

The last time I checked, women are builders but you seem to be different!

Who told "he" is a woman?. Come PentiumPro alias Segun Adewole alias Seggeg.Dem say you be woman. Na true?
Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
lol and then they will be voted out at the next polls

Ask Ngige how far?
Re: You Need To Read This, 3 Igbo Senators Set To Join APC by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
madamoringo:
I can't believe ibos now want to be in the Amala Party Congress or the party of Chief Onafemi Awolowo or the Yoruba party? What happened to their APGA or alakuko party?

I hope APC does not fall for this BS gambit of these ibo defectors who want to reap based on quota system and 0 work done! Let them go and learn from the West, from the Yorubas how to create a government and make a headway in politics! If they must defect to APC, let them go to the back of the queue! In 2019, let them work their tails off to bring positive change to Nigerian politics and if APC performs creditably well, then let them join them and use that as a vehicle of expression. Then, they can be given a seat at the table if they deliver comparable votes to those of their contemporaries and not being lazy looking for a free ride on the coat tails of the Yoruba or Amala Party or the Abokis - terms used by the hateful ibos.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Most Popular Three-letter Abbreviation In Nigeria / Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat / Sam Dede @ 50 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.