Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat (2031 Views)

MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) / Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha / Between Radio Biafra And The Nigerian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
Why are Yorubas so angry over Radio Biafra and it's chief anchor man?

Radio Kudirat was an underground pirate radio station so if you condemn Radio Biafra for being an illegal broadcast station you should do the same for Radio Kudirat during the Abacha years which was set up by "dissident" NADECO elements in exile.

If it is about the content of Radio Biafra that pisses you omo yorubas then you should also know that Radio Kudirat was considered a treasonable radio station bent on subverting the Abacha regime back then.

So I ask a gain what exactly is your problem with Radio Biafra and Kanu?

There is nothing that Kanu did not air that is not being discussed among the Biafrans and even here on NL.

Does that mean that every pro-Biafran is subject to imprisonment?

If so please show me any piece of legislation that does not allow for people to aggitate peacefully for self rule?

After all, the likes of FFK's father (who moved the motion for independence), Awolowo, Enahraho and Zik who fought for Nigeria's independence towed the same peaceful method for self rule.

So what exactrly is the problem with Radio Biafra and you hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat by vayne(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
They are simply in panick mode cheesy
We are the ones protesting o,but they are over there playing scared..

Bunch of scared loud mouth scratched faces cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
vayne:
They are simply in panick mode.

The chose slavery under the caliphate.

I don't know why they expect us in the better south to foolishly follow them.

yeye people

4 Likes

Re: Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat by madgoat(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hmmmmm biafra.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I wont talk
Re: Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Radio biafra is a malicious radio station targeted at Nigeria calling them names insulting and uttering violence words in sighting and trying to instigate conflict

1 Like

Re: Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
elijah2u:
Radio biafra is a malicious radio station targeted at Nigeria calling them names insulting and uttering violence words in sighting and trying to instigate conflict and radio kudirat is a radio station for normal programs just like other radio stations are carrying out on daily basis.

hypocrisy.

wink
Re: Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat by ijechikky(f): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
Now I bliv dis saying angry
Yoruba's dont have Sense at all..

1 Like

Re: Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat by cocoduck: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
elijah2u:
Radio biafra is a malicious radio station targeted at Nigeria calling them names insulting and uttering violence words in sighting and trying to instigate conflict and radio kudirat is a radio station for normal programs just like other radio stations are carrying out on daily basis.
and radio kudirat was operated by Angel Gabriel stup1d fellow

1 Like

Re: Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
cocoduck:
and radio kudirat was operated by Angel Gabriel stup1d fellow
you guys are just bunch of fools, ranting on top nothing. Why is the yorubas your target? Is it because they have key to your freedom? Believe me, your agitation can't yield you meaningful results instead you will be reducing in number, so grow up and be wise you this slowpoke
Re: Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
PvtParts:

hypocrisy.

wink
what is hypocrisy? I want a very good definition of it in relation to the thread, dumb head dude
Re: Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
elijah2u:
what is hypocrisy? I want a very good definition of it in relation to the thread, dumb head dude

You have no argument.

Radio Kudirat's main task was to inspire a popular revolution against the Abacha regime.

It failed woefully given that it's main target audience in the Southwest are cowards.

Radio Biafra has never agitated for armed insurrection or violence but rather enlightened the Biafrans of their rights to self rule
Re: Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
The yorubas are plain hypocrites
Re: Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat by sammyj: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
After all the wailing about superiority from IPOB over the Yoruba's they stole the Radio Kudirat ideal to fight their course!!!
Re: Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
sammyj:
After all the wailing about superiority from IPOB over the Yoruba's they stole the Radio Kudirat ideal to fight their course!!!

lolz

you yorubas pioneered even drug trafficking, armed robbery, ritual killings, tokunbo baby immigration scam, credit card scam, and introduced nigerians to the culinary habit of eating their belts and shoes - pomo.

yorubas are truly the problem

(1) (Reply)

See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack / Sam Dede @ 50 (photos) / Buhari Is Our Idi'amin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.