Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Opinion: Prophet T. B. Joshua Is FAKE. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opinion: Prophet T. B. Joshua Is FAKE. (1053 Views)

"T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) / Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun / T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Prophet T. B. Joshua Is FAKE. by Whizpeter(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2015
[b]Honestly there's no pastor in Nigeria that is as Fake and Annoying as T. B. Joshua...
The Nigga waits for bad things to happen before giving his own prediction about them...

Malaysia Aircraft was missing, Emmanuel TV released a video of T. B. Joshua prophesying about the missing aircraft...
I tire ooo..

Chibok girls were kidnapped, another blockbuster video from the stable of Emmanuel TV was released showing T. B. Joshua prophesying about the kidnap of some innocent girls...

But when one of his church buildings collapsed, he didn't see that one, there was no prophesy about it..

Hmmmmmm...

And now... GEJ have lost, the almighty T. B. Joshua have claimed that he TOLD Jonathan that he (GEJ) would lose the election...

Why does all his prophesy always come up after the event have already happened...

Does it mean that his communication with God is on 2G and hence the slow transmission of prophesies...

It's only unfortunate that some people are blinded with 'Touch Not My Anointed'

No matter what anybody have to say to protect this Man, I'm convinced beyond reasonable doubt that T. B. Joshua is FAKE...

[/b]

Cc: Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Prophet T. B. Joshua Is FAKE. by saaedlee: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Prophet T. B. Joshua Is FAKE. by Zaikon(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Toh Allah ya sawake
Re: Opinion: Prophet T. B. Joshua Is FAKE. by teemanbastos(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Does it mean that his
communication with God is on 2G
and hence the slow transmission of
prophesies... cheesy lol
Re: Opinion: Prophet T. B. Joshua Is FAKE. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
op. ..... Are u saved?
Re: Opinion: Prophet T. B. Joshua Is FAKE. by Whizpeter(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Doluvincent1:
op. ..... Are u saved?

By his grace I am saved

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Prophet T. B. Joshua Is FAKE. by gabe15(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
because u don't watch Emmanuel tv
Re: Opinion: Prophet T. B. Joshua Is FAKE. by Whizpeter(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2016
I told y'all over a year ago that this man is a scam, he just played himself again!!

Trump is the next President of the United States!

Cc Lalasticalala
Seun
Gabe15
Teemanbastos
Saeedlee
Re: Opinion: Prophet T. B. Joshua Is FAKE. by teemanbastos(m): 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Whizpeter:
I told y'all over a year ago that this man is a scam, he just played himself again!!

Trump is the next President of the United States!

Cc Lalasticalala
Seun
Gabe15
Teemanbastos
Saeedlee
Kikikikikiki

(1) (Reply)

Man Of God Commands Spirit Of Snakes To Enter Congregation [shocking Photo] / The Nigerian Gnostic Religious Movement. / Why The Bad News Should Comes First Before The Good News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.