Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God (19717 Views)

Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) / But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God by BASD(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
T.B. Joshua is too small to allow someone speak against Archbishop Idahosa and Papa Adeboye– Apostle Johnson Suleman responds to the fake comical confession from SCOAN.

After weeks of waiting, The Oracle of God Apostle Johnson Suleman has finally responded to the fake comical confession from SCOAN. The confession which went viral was given by one Dr. Ifeoma Mary Azuh claiming to have been to several ministries seeking for help. In her “confession”, she alleged that she came to Omega Fire Ministries International Worship Centre Auchi and was charged some monies before seeing the man of God. She further spoke against several other ministries and ministers including the late Archbishop Benson A. Idahosa, Papa E. A. Adeboye, Dr. Paul Enenche, Papa Ayo Oritseajafor and several others.

In her confession of over 1 hour which was supervised by SCOAN and broadcast live on Emmanuel TV during the Sunday Service of 10th April 2016, she also reported that God’s Servant, Apostle Johnson Suleman took her to a mountain along Lagos – Ibadan Expressway and led her to the Presence of his Father in the Lord (Papa E. A. Adeboye) who she also alleged prayed for her yet she continued to wallow in her travails. Speaking in his Sunday Service of 24th April 2016, Apostle Johnson Suleman in this monumental response stated emphatically that

“T.B. Joshua is too small to speak against the late Archbishop B.A. Idahosa and Papa Adeboye for any reason. How will T.B. Joshua permit such a thing to happen in his church, allowing a woman to talk in the name of testimony for over 1 hour 30 minutes speaking against men of God? Was she the guest speaker?”

He added that; “How much would she had given to earn his attention?. She did not just seek to attack the Body of Christ externally, she also tried to cause internal rancor between my pastor and I. If I do not know Pastor Iyare (his residence pastor who the woman alleged to have requested for money from her) at all, I would have believed, but he has worked with me for years and I can attest to his character.”

He also stated that there is no mountain along the Lagos – Ibadan Expressway as she lied that she was taken to one. Apostle Johnson Suleman reminded the Congregation of his prophecy that “He would be attacked from all angles this year”.

He admonished the church to be prepared for more attacks in these days. He warned the family of Azuh of the impending curse that is now upon them for this singular act. Sighting an example of Prophet Jeremiah Fufuyen of MercyLand Ministries Warri, who communicated with him of the lady’s attempt to lie that he criticized the prophet. He said; “He (Apostle Suleman) has no reason to fight the work of God that is being done by another minister”.

The service was broadcast live to over 100 countries through his TV channel; Celebration TV from the International Headquarters in Auchi, Edo State.
Re: T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God by niceprof: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
discernment of spirits is one of the cardinal gifts of the spirit.No genuine man of GOD will give a demonic his altar to "testify"against other men of God.
Re: T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God by Destinyfavour(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
God is the ultimate judge and will pay everyone according to one's deeds.
Re: T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
I watched the lie last sunday. Since the time of. Linda till date, I stopped listening to those tapes about hell and heaven especially bashing of preachers.
Re: T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God by Achutebe(f): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2016
I watched it live on Emmanuel TV when the lady was testifying and I don't know why you are blaming Prophet T.B. Joshua?? He wasn't even there during her testimony?? Do you think that someone who is always beating the drum for peace and unity in the body of Christ would have allowed such a woman to speak if he was aware?

It is obvious that the workers of The SCOAN are the ones that allowed this woman to talk.

Please, let us blame those who deserve blame and leave the ministers of God out of this.

As for if this article is true, I didn't watch Celebration TV yesterday but if the oracle of God said such things, I have to say that he is no better than what he claim that TB Joshua is...

A real man of God would never utter anything about any other man of God, that is what I know for sure..

4 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God by Amberon: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
ok
Re: T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God by aigboeben(m): 3:29am On Apr 26, 2016
Achutebe:
I watched it live on Emmanuel TV when the lady was testifying and I don't know why you are blaming Prophet T.B. Joshua?? He wasn't even there during her testimony?? Do you think that someone who is always beating the drum for peace and unity in the body of Christ would have allowed such a woman to speak if he was aware?
It is obvious that the workers of The SCOAN are the ones that allowed this woman to talk.
Please, let us blame those who deserve blame and leave the ministers of God out of this.
As for if this article is true, I didn't watch Celebration TV yesterday but if the oracle of God said such things, I have to say that he is no better than what he claim that TB Joshua is...
A real man of God would never utter anything about any other man of God, that is what I know for sure..
Obviously you are a biased T. B. Joshua follower who lack the courage to admit simple truth. Where was he when the woman's testimony took such length of time? Where were his wisemen?Why was she allowed such time? Is he a part of the body of Christ or crisis? If he's his boys(assuming truly he was not aware) would not have allowed her do that cheap negative publicity against true men of God. For your information, Apostle Johnson Suleman's team contacted your T.B. Joshua's team to retract the video and tender unreserved apology to the body of Christ, which he has not done as at the time of my typing.What else do u expect the Apostle to do? USE YOUR HEAD!

3 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God by promise101: 8:23am On Apr 26, 2016
asuustrike2009:
I watched the lie last sunday. Since the time of. Linda till date, I stopped listening to those tapes about hell and heaven especially bashing of preachers.
ALL OF THEM ARE HERETIC, ESPECIALLY THAT LINDA ONE!

Chai! The church of God has suffered but the gate of hell shall not prevail.

All the news they have received are just unbilical, just like the one that evangelist hope gave, CHANNELING people to hell, FEAR, SIN CONCIOUSNESS and CONDEMNATION.
Re: T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God by juligon: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Achutebe:

..that testimony is heavy and controversial.. theres no way that testimony can be said without permission from tbjoushua... big churches with medias.. hears the testimonies of people before giving them platforms

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God by Gift101(m): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
niceprof:
discernment of spirits is one of the cardinal gifts of the spirit.No genuine man of GOD will give a demonic his altar to "testify"against other men of God.

Exactly
In RCCG we don't allow members to speak ill of any church during Testimonies. It is highly prohibited.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God by Gift101(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
aigboeben:

Obviously you are a biased T. B. Joshua follower who lack the courage to admit simple truth. Where was he when the woman's testimony took such length of time? Where were his wisemen?Why was she allowed such time? Is he a part of the body of Christ or crisis? If he's his boys(assuming truly he was not aware) would not have allowed her do that cheap negative publicity against true men of God. For your information, Apostle Johnson Suleman's team contacted your T.B. Joshua's team to retract the video and tender unreserved apology to the body of Christ, which he has not done as at the time of my typing.What else do u expect the Apostle to do? USE YOUR HEAD!

Lol don't mind them.
Re: T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God by Gift101(m): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
juligon:
..that testimony is heavy and controversial.. theres no way that testimony can be said without permission from tbjoushua... big churches with medias.. hears the testimonies of people before giving them platforms

Yes of course
They always do Testimonies reviewing before they say it on Live T.v.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God by FxMasterz: 4:45pm On Jan 13
This ultimately proves TB Joshua was a satanic agent.
Re: T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God by Iamanoited: 5:33am On Jan 14
TO ICJ:

DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED.
HAMAS IS EVIL. IT HAS TOUCHED THE TAIL OF THE TIGER AND MUST BE DEVOURED BY THE TIGER.
LOVE OURSELVES LIKE OURSELVES, SAYS THE LORD.
HAMAS HAS VIOLATED THIS NOBLE COMMANDMENT.
HAMAS MUST BE WIPED OUT FOR IT IS A WICKED DANGER TO THE WORLD.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians / 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter / Six Important Powers Every Christian Should Seek From God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.