Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting (17197 Views)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide / Firstbank Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by Taiw(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2015
Africhoice solutions, an indigenous IT company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, sales and services to individuals and Corporate organizations is recruiting to fill the below position:

Job Title: Sales Executive/Marketing

Requirement
o Secondary School (SSCE)/OND/HND/BSC certificate with 2-3 years of experience in Marketing with proven track record in managing and directing highly skilled, motivated, successful and result-oriented sales force.
o Proven experience in customer relationship management and knowledge of market research.
o Must Possess a sound speaking and writing skill
o Must possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
o Must also have a strong negotiating skill.
o Must be able to work with Microsoft Packages
o Selling of the company's products and services.
o Provide customers with quotations.
o Identify new markets and business opportunities.
o Record sales and send copies to the sales office.
o Review your own sales performance.
o Continually develop new business relationships.

Application Closing Date
17th April, 2015

How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidate should send their CV's and Applications to: africhoicesolutions@yahoo.com
Website: [url]maxteebabs.github.io/africhoicesolutions[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by benedima1990(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2015
I con begin dey wonder wen marketing job start to dey get closing date undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by Taiw(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
benedima1990:
I con begin dey wonder wen marketing job start to dey get closing date undecided

Funny
Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by pokwumabua: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Taiw:
Africhoice solutions, an indigenous IT company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, sales and services to individuals and Corporate organizations is recruiting to fill the below position:

Job Title: Sales Executive/Marketing

Requirement
o Secondary School (SSCE)/OND/HND/BSC certificate with 2-3 years of experience in Marketing with proven track record in managing and directing highly skilled, motivated, successful and result-oriented sales force.
o Proven experience in customer relationship management and knowledge of market research.
o Must Possess a sound speaking and writing skill
o Must possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
o Must also have a strong negotiating skill.
o Must be able to work with Microsoft Packages
o Selling of the company's products and services.
o Provide customers with quotations.
o Identify new markets and business opportunities.
o Record sales and send copies to the sales office.
o Review your own sales performance.
o Continually develop new business relationships.

Application Closing Date
17th April, 2015

How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidate should send their CV's and Applications to: africhoicesolutions@yahoo.com
Website: [url]maxteebabs.github.io/africhoicesolutions[/url]

Marketing on foot or car?

1 Like

Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by braine(m): 2:14am On Apr 07, 2015
An IT company that uses Yahoo mail and a crappy website. Na so.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by omanifrank(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2015
ok
Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by savcy(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2015
This one na 15k job. Mtchewwwww..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by richidinho(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2015
braine:
An IT company that uses Yahoo mail and a crappy website. Na so.

May your yrs be very long

I tot am the only IT personnel that noticed it

6 Likes

Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by Sweetguy25: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2015
They don't have a domain name and they call themselves an IT company?

Pure nonsense!

Mods please get this crap off the frontpage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by crixlight2(m): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2015
dis is to inform all eligible nairalander that our own GEJ and PEJ.. are set to pack der luggages to otuoke. pls will need volunteer for dis #helppejgejtootuoke#

pls click like if you ready and share if u decline

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by kunletoks(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Funny ;DFunny
Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by kunletoks(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Lemme design website for you guys.
Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by Mitsurugi(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2015
If you apply, I can guarantee you'll be toasted into selling Medicare or Forever Products. I believe those guys have changed tactics! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by niceguy7(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Kk
Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by mcomooba(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2015
pls what is the salary range?. Dats what I care about.
Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by Neyoalao(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2015
i don land front page again
Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by eleko1: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2015
undecided Useless pipu.una still kukuma want to collect d small change them job seeker for take buy bread hold belle undecided undecided?.Thieves

2 Likes

Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by idupaul: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Why is this on the front page
Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by Mbkite(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2015
chai! whenever I see a job advert with these combination of requirements "SSCE/ND/HND/BSC" I weep............................ embarassed
I don't even know y I weep.......................................

5 Likes

Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by ysd01(m): 11:49am On Apr 07, 2015
richidinho:

May your yrs be very long

I tot am the only IT personnel that noticed it
gud observation... synonymous to a responsible person BT depending on parents. reputation-wise.
Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
A job where Degree holders are to compete with ND and SSCE holders is obviously a job without a good pay package. No prophet needs to inform us about that. However, I wish the applicants good luck and success in their applications.

3 Likes

Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by chipapy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Make una take am easy na.... Nairalanders Wick ooooooooo
Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by richidinho(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
ysd01:

gud observation... synonymous to a responsible person BT depending on parents. reputation-wise.

Lolz
Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by dmjinc(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten / Apply For Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / 9 Words/phrases That Will Ruin Your Cover Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.