Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting (17192 Views)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide / Firstbank Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by softwhispers: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mbkite:
chai! whenever I see a job advert with these combination of requirements "SSCE/ND/HND/BSC" I weep............................ embarassed
I don't even know y I weep.......................................
lm your brother in tears...
Only, l know why l weep!

1 Like

Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by DonaldGenes(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mitsurugi:
If you apply, I can guarantee you'll be toasted into selling Medicare or Forever Products. I believe those guys have changed tactics! grin

Haha
Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by ojnnaco(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Taiw:
Africhoice solutions, an indigenous IT company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, sales and services to individuals and Corporate organizations is recruiting to fill the below position:

Job Title: Sales Executive/Marketing

Requirement
o Secondary School (SSCE)/OND/HND/BSC certificate with 2-3 years of experience in Marketing with proven track record in managing and directing highly skilled, motivated, successful and result-oriented sales force.
o Proven experience in customer relationship management and knowledge of market research.
o Must Possess a sound speaking and writing skill
o Must possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
o Must also have a strong negotiating skill.
o Must be able to work with Microsoft Packages
o Selling of the company's products and services.
o Provide customers with quotations.
o Identify new markets and business opportunities.
o Record sales and send copies to the sales office.
o Review your own sales performance.
o Continually develop new business relationships.

Application Closing Date
17th April, 2015

How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidate should send their CV's and Applications to: africhoicesolutions@yahoo.com
Website: [url]maxteebabs.github.io/africhoicesolutions[/url]

call it pple weh go de trek around not using d sweet name marketing
Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by facealone05(m): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wonders shall never end in dis country,a marketing job dt get closing date oga ooooooo!!!best of luck to d applicant
Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by johnemeka(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
braine:
An IT company that uses Yahoo mail and a crappy website. Na so.

I can see their quality from afar!
Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by free2ryhme: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Taiw:
Africhoice solutions, an indigenous IT company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, sales and services to individuals and Corporate organizations is recruiting to fill the below position:

Job Title: Sales Executive/Marketing

Requirement
o Secondary School (SSCE)/OND/HND/BSC certificate with 2-3 years of experience in Marketing with proven track record in managing and directing highly skilled, motivated, successful and result-oriented sales force.
o Proven experience in customer relationship management and knowledge of market research.
o Must Possess a sound speaking and writing skill
o Must possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
o Must also have a strong negotiating skill.
o Must be able to work with Microsoft Packages
o Selling of the company's products and services.
o Provide customers with quotations.
o Identify new markets and business opportunities.
o Record sales and send copies to the sales office.
o Review your own sales performance.
o Continually develop new business relationships.

Application Closing Date
17th April, 2015

How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidate should send their CV's and Applications to: africhoicesolutions@yahoo.com
Website: [url]maxteebabs.github.io/africhoicesolutions[/url]

and seun dey see this kind thing enter frontpage

na wa ooo
Re: Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting by Taiw(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
To clear the air,
Africhoice solution Nigeria is an IT firm that is duly registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with the main aim of delivering IT solutions. We are in the process of opening an office in Ikeja. As soon as that is done, the office address will be displayed on the website. We just launched the website and we open sourced it so that we can get feed backs before hosting it properly. You will also notice that its not mobile responsive.

For now, we are still using yahoo mail and I don't think you should judge us by that.

The Sales position is very attractive and is strictly commission based during the probation period of 3-6 months depending on the performance of the Sales person. He/she will be expected to work remotely thus giving SSCE, school leavers and undergraduate a chance. You can keep your job while working for us. We don't accept money from any applicants. All they have to do is market our products and services.

We have started receiving Cvs so please do not discourage others. Goodluck

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to get a job requiring years of experience with just NYSC experience / Live And Work In Kuwait! / Apply For Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.