Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Finally, They Murdered Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, They Murdered Goodluck Jonathan (3346 Views)

Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri / So Finally They Aren't Saints.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, They Murdered Goodluck Jonathan by harunaalh(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Writing a message...
Re: Finally, They Murdered Goodluck Jonathan by OsoDupe(f): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
If he was d people's choice, no amount of rigging would have made him lose the election. Does it mean, the election was rigged for him in 2011? No, he was d people's choice then. He used his time. It's high time u people got over this and let sleeping dogs lie. The masses has spoken with their votes.
Re: Finally, They Murdered Goodluck Jonathan by QuotaSystem: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Finally, They Murdered Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
saaedlee:
Before the elections I would hve just replied "sai buhari" and get 273 likes now I have to write something sensible, oya OP:
grin grin
Lwkm
Re: Finally, They Murdered Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
OsoDupe:
If he was d people's choice, no amount of rigging would have made him lose the election. Does it mean, the election was rigged for him in 2011? No, he was d people's choice then. He used his time. It's high time u people got over this and let sleeping dogs lie. The masses has spoken with their votes.
The people were brainwashed and made to believe he was the outcast.
They'll see things clearly later...I just hope they won't be in regret then
Re: Finally, They Murdered Goodluck Jonathan by Bola4mi(f): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cant comment waiting on God intervention for a message frm NIS.
Re: Finally, They Murdered Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
My own quota is at least the Ijaws know d truth, before now an Ijaw man normally have dz thinking dat igbos are envying them or dragging sth with them, they normally assume dat igbos are d ones holding der success in Nigeria now the truth is beginning to come out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NLC Pushes For N90,000 Minimum Wage / Assuming Biafra Comes. / Photo:See The Crate In Which Umaru Dikko Was Kidnapped By Buhari In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.