Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos (86386 Views)

Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) / The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) / See The Monster Car That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Babyboy1986(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
What
CR77:
Typing.. smiley smiley
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Anugod:
How many space U̶̲̥̅̊ won book nw? grin grin
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by ibk4luv(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
I hate seeing people put stickers on their dashboards. angry

u go sabi people wey no get car .... grin
omenka:

u go sabi people wey no get car ....
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by oyatmicah(m): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
na diz car dem use for fast and furious 7.1 o
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by foliks(f): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
just passing by
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by johnstar(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
try reason well na
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by piagetskinner(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
I don't see how this is commotion worthy#undecided
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Austin4lif: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
I no suppose get opinion again?? undecided
buhari don win, kn na who put sticker for car be ur problem abi? Amebo. It also tells that u dnt have a car
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Anugod(f): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
achemedez:

How many space U̶̲̥̅̊ won book nw? grin grin
grin grin grin Na Seun give me work o grin
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by harfiiz(m): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Kokan aye now... Dis 1 no be news abeg.
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Chai...OP...you no try Ooº°˚˚°o ....
So such car still exist...
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by CR77(f): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ur head tongue
Babyboy1986:
What
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Gboliwe: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Crazy driver grin grin
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by onajison(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Na seriouse/wet we*d de work ooo
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Nickymezor(f): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:
Crazy driver grin grin
Truetalk bro... very crazy indeed grin cheesy
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by redcliff: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
In a very sane clime that guy would be arrested if not for anything but for the damage he is causing to the coal tar. He would pay heavily for it!
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by room089: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
The driver was a contestant on Lagos grand prix!
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Sanuzi(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Think of any trash possible in lagos
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
And where is the commotion it caused. In case yu dont know, that car is made in 9ja.
9ja for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Anugod:
grin grin grin Na Seun give me work o grin
That U̶̲̥̅̊ sud book space at least twice if any tread make FP grin grin....hun? cool cool
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Atikubi(f): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
I was expecting to see something stunning and not this This topic is deceiving
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Caveatemptor(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
These are the vehicles smugglers use to bring in Turkey from Seme border. The drivers are so reckless and are ready to drive those cars without tyres.
LASTMA and police do not arrest these guys but just collect their settlement.
Regular sight on Iba to Igando road in the morning.
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Yehman(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
So dats the only thing u can peruse from the pics?
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by cana882(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
slap1:
Doing amebo from a 'missionary car'. Ok o!
wat if it's military dey wrote
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Mcaise: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
The interior of that car may just be better than
'oga amebo misssionary's own car.

Useful post pls, keep ur baggage for a boring day.
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Yehman(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
dainformant:
Singing and blasting music jams in his 'ostracized' car, a driver and his three Tyre Volkswagen shocked road users and commuters in Lagos on Easter day. The car was pictured along Iyana-oba road, just after Ojo army cantonment with only three tyres as people around searched for the fourth one all to no avail. The intriguing part is that the driver felt unconcerned by the sounds and sparks the empty wheel produced on the road as he sped off in his 'Fast and Furious' vehicle. Sources who were present felt perturbed by the development as they agitated for his arrest comparing his situation to that of the Boko Haram insurgents in the North, "he's endangering his life and our own lives too," they said.

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/see-car-that-caused-commotion-in-lagos.html
NA wao! I was expecting to see bugetti Veron or maybach exerelo. Mtcheeew!
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by deniyor: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
I wonder where the famous Road safety corps are - their intimidation is much needed here. That car should not be allowed on any road. I bet the driver will be one of the first people to complain about the deplorable state of roads in the country. Yet, every moment he drives the car, he destroys the roads.
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
dainformant:
Singing and blasting music jams in his 'ostracized' car, a driver and his three Tyre Volkswagen shocked road users and commuters in Lagos on Easter day. The car was pictured along Iyana-oba road, just after Ojo army cantonment with only three tyres as people around searched for the fourth one all to no avail. The intriguing part is that the driver felt unconcerned by the sounds and sparks the empty wheel produced on the road as he sped off in his 'Fast and Furious' vehicle. Sources who were present felt perturbed by the development as they agitated for his arrest comparing his situation to that of the Boko Haram insurgents in the North, "he's endangering his life and our own lives too," they said.

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/see-car-that-caused-commotion-in-lagos.html

Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by speener(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
Did you read this tread at all? What the heck is this one talking about?
@ the topic, it's only in Naija, with useless police force, and maybe some other african countries. In a Civilized society, his ass will be in jail so quick he won't even remember getting there. If unchecked, he might end up taking the lifes of some innocent citizens in his stupidity. Many mad and psychiatric patients roaming the streets freely in my dear poor country. Very sad.
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by ajealadick(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
You dey complain of 3 wheeler another expert driving, you are also driving your wayo "missionary" car with a cracked windscreen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Talk Library / $142Million Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe Most Expensive Car Ever Sold / Benz C300 Assessment & Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.