Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

LAGOS 2015: Just Like Fulani In Ilorin.....reject Them. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAGOS 2015: Just Like Fulani In Ilorin.....reject Them. (2987 Views)

IPOB, MASSOB Are Illegal Groups, Reject Them, Police Urges Igbos / Father Of Seminarian Killed By Fulani In Enugu Dies, Both Buried Same Day / Killing Of 5 Fulani’s In Abia: Abuja DSS Lied Says Abia State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAGOS 2015: Just Like Fulani In Ilorin.....reject Them. by Vesuvius(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
mogentle:
Fulani has dominated Ilorin that was primarily owned by Yorubas. The Lagos experience is the way it started. Igbos are ready to dominate and control things in Lagos. Can Adeolu or Ahmed contest for a post and win in Enugu State even if he spent donkey years there? Impossible. I urge Lagosians, reject the Igbo dominance in Lagos politics. JK is flying his ambition's kite too much on the platter of ethnicity just like GEJ. That should not be allowed. God bless Nigeria.
Ptttttffffff......too bad of you bro.
Re: LAGOS 2015: Just Like Fulani In Ilorin.....reject Them. by Vesuvius(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
mogentle:
Fulani has dominated Ilorin that was primarily owned by Yorubas. The Lagos experience is the way it started. Igbos are ready to dominate and control things in Lagos. Can Adeolu or Ahmed contest for a post and win in Enugu State even if he spent donkey years there? Impossible. I urge Lagosians, reject the Igbo dominance in Lagos politics. JK is flying his ambition's kite too much on the platter of ethnicity just like GEJ. That should not be allowed. God bless Nigeria.
Ptttttffffff......too bad of you bro. The simple fact is that Igbos are found in every part of Nigeria cum the world, maybe where others are not willing to go. That an Igbo man can come to a domain that's not his, struggle to make it and then build house there tells you that he doesn't segregate.

That Igbos are quickest to adapt wherever they find themselves is not an exaggeration. Sentiments apart, Igbos usually learn other Nigerian languages easier than their counterparts. I've been around Nigeria. I have friends from the North, West and Southern parts of Nigeria. And believe you me when I say that Yorubas are the slowest in learning another ethnic group's language. A simple psychology tells you that for you to learn another man's language, you have to be unbiased, interested in the language, love the language and also intelligent. This an Igbo man does effortlessly hence don't hate him rather appreciate it. I thank God a new maturity is sweeping among some Yoruba die hards in this Imo state. At least many of them have started buying lands and building too unlike what used to be the norm. Love breeds trust, while hatred breeds unnecessary bias and resentment. Thank you. Igbo kweenu!!

2 Likes

Re: LAGOS 2015: Just Like Fulani In Ilorin.....reject Them. by Stunner1(f): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Vesuvius:
Ptttttffffff......too bad of you bro. The simple fact is that Igbos are found in every part of Nigeria cum the world, maybe where others are not willing to go. That an Igbo man can come to a domain that's not his, struggle to make it and then build house there tells you that he doesn't segregate.

That Igbos are quickest to adapt wherever they find themselves is not an exaggeration. Sentiments apart, Igbos usually learn other Nigerian languages easier than their counterparts. I've been around Nigeria. I have friends from the North, West and Southern parts of Nigeria. And believe you me when I say that Yorubas are the slowest in learning another ethnic group's language. A simple psychology tells you that for you to learn another man's language, you have to be unbiased, interested in the language, love the language and also intelligent. This an Igbo man does effortlessly hence don't hate him rather appreciate it. I thank God a new maturity is sweeping among some Yoruba die hards in this Imo state. At least many of them have started buying lands and building too unlike what used to be the norm. Love breeds trust, while hatred breeds unnecessary bias and resentment. Thank you. Igbo kweenu!!

Wise Man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGOS 2015: Just Like Fulani In Ilorin.....reject Them. by Vesuvius(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Stunner1:

Wise Man
Thanks sis.
Re: LAGOS 2015: Just Like Fulani In Ilorin.....reject Them. by dondan1: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Why is the attack always on the igbos is Agbaje an Igbo man if the Igbo's decide to vote agbaje what is wrong with that. The Igbo's shud really be careful about their Yoruba friends they might not just be ur friend. Leave the Igbo's alone God has blessed us given us strength to work and encouragement to succeed why the jealousy on the Igbo's.
Re: LAGOS 2015: Just Like Fulani In Ilorin.....reject Them. by Chiaka(f): 2:30pm On May 06, 2015
mogentle:

Abi o. Invest billions in another man's land when their real town is in penury.

Lagos belongs to Ibos also just like Kwara is mixed. Hard truth..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aba to become Mini Dubai city / Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) / Saraki To Impeach Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.