Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage (17627 Views)

Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Senate Summons CBN Governor Over Naira Depreciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by lalasticlala(m): 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
The deputy governor of Jigawa state, Alhaji Ahmad Mahmud has been expelled from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) for alleged anti-party activities.

A statement signed by Alhaji Ibrahim Kafinta, PDP chairman of Galagamma ward in Gumel, Jigawa, revealed that the decision to expel Mahmud was taken during a stakeholders meeting held in his ward.

According to the statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Monday in Dutse, the chairman alleged that the deputy governor had sabotaged PDP during the recent National Assembly election.

He said that the Gumel Local Government headquarters of the party, had endorsed the expulsion.

Efforts by NAN to get the comments of the deputy governor on the matter, was futile as he neither picked a call nor replied a text message sent to him.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/pdp-in-jigawa-expels-deputy-governor/
Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by CR77(f): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Too bad

APC go dey dance woju or Godwin now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by Ojestas(m): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Too bad.
Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
too bad
Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by Holyfield1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
You mean Sabo?
Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by chodosky: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
OK, no big deal
Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by IGBOSON1: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Apparently his loyalties lay elsewhere!......Shock horror! shocked

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by Texcoco(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Let him go cool his heels with the Janjaweedes...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by aminho(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
they just did the guy a favor now he joins APC as a winner not as a loser

7 Likes

Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by yim(f): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Its all good

1 Like

Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by Creamz(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
One more state lost to the APC. PDP is going to be shocked that they will have less than 15 states going into the opposition by 29th May 2015. If APC takes Nigeria to the next level, they are really going to be at the center for a long time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by CircleOfWilis: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
is PDP still surviving in that state

E no dey important, dey r just helping the guy butter his bread...

solution : port to APC guy

5 Likes

Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by Ilekeh(f): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
May my enemies be destroyed the way PDP is getting destroyed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by IGBOSON1: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ojestas:
Too bad.

^^^Nice try!

CR77 beat you to it! wink
Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by google1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by Calebosko(m): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gudluck jonathan don spoil my profetic carea,i profesied that there wil be war in nigeria and nigeria will break,since d profecy failed to fulfield,i don loos all my members finish for my church

1 Like

Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by free2ryhme: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
It is a lie! The deputy decamped to APC but the PDP pre-empted him by saying they have expelled him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by zimoni(f): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
According to the statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Monday in Dutse, the chairman alleged that the deputy governor had sabotaged PDP during the recent National Assembly election.

People decided to vote for APC.

Shikena.

PDP shall be back in 2019, the juju has four years expiration period.

We are coming back in 2019.

PDP Power.

1 Like

Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by clubone0501: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Im the only one who is not fond of all ghe cross carpeting ..from pdp to apc...soon enough we won't be able to tell the difference undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by saaedlee: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Come to APC.
Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by dridowu: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
after expelling , what next? d PDP don sink already
Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by koligs: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Confusion in PDP everywhere...

I just hope this isn't as a result of them being the opposition party.

APC, see what u caused
Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by Yemidaniels(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
4 Bedroom duplex with all room en-suit and enough parking space. Off Osolo way, Ajao estate, airport road Lagos. Letting Price: #1.5 million per annum. 1 year accepted. Call Joseph 09050196756 .
Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by thepatroit: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
It's neither a loss to pdp nor a win for apc because the guy is just like Sambo, even worse sef. Ghost worker part two
Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by mcprince32(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Eko'o onibaje e. On the 2nd January 2015, I saw a vision of a big problem in the land, but none could help out. As all were contemplating over who would handle it, I heard Ifeanyi Agbaje. I further enquired and realised they were Ifeanyi Okowa (of Delta State) and Jimi Agbaje (of Lagos state) could solve these problems. I don't know them personally, but I hereby implore all concerned state indigens to pls Vote for them. God bless you all.
Re: PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage by DickDastardly(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
C of

(1) (2) (Reply)

47 Days To Anambra Election: How APC, APGA, PDP Stand / Arase Decorates Newly Promoted Police Officers / 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.