Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan (58392 Views)

"Igbos, Buhari Needs Your Support To Succeed" - FCT Minister, Musa Bello / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by Kingkamal(m): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
How many times you mention sacrifice blood sucker GEJ wawaaa mugu straight to kiri kiri
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by nagoma(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Frankmishael:
I was left in tears when i read President Goodluck congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost, but i cried cause his words arrested my emotions. He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat. I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise. His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings. But today, he has won that same man that defeated.him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats. He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure. Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to themselves and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear. Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you'v restored peace by accepting defeat peacefuly..Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a good man. You'v shown African leaders the true definition of democracy. You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen. Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You'r a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone. Oh Jona! You lost the election but won my heart....

Liar, that "ungovernable " threat was never made by Buhari and going to court is right of every individual. You can cry for Jonathan who rundown this country over the last 6 years simply because he accepted defeat in exchange for soft landing.
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by JUBILEE2000: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Not when tax payers money is being looted by some greedy individuals n their cronies. Sacrifice my foot!!!!
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by galadima77(m): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Frankmishael:
sir pls go back to your slumber

den stop posting what u cant defend pls....am gone
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by nagoma(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
blazemanass21:
Walahi I haven't seen a president so reasonable and well behaved like Gej,he is like a father to me

Don't be so sentimental. I wouldn't want your Dad to be that clueless.
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by domejike(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
kayboy4y:
Why didn't u do all these. SACRIFICE? Abeg park well and spare me those words. Kindly arrange your luggages to Otuoke and stop forming POPE the adviser. You had all the instrument to effect the real sacrifice and change we desire but you choose continuity in seeing corruption as a way of life. We didn't forget how you made life unbearable for us wen u increased fuel subsidy. Sometin that never exist. Our Chibok gals, Police Pension scam, immigration nko? The unremmitted $20billion? Chai, dis man is a mistake on Nigerians. Oga Jona, relocate to Otuoke. You're not a hero u're a clueless man. Simple!
kiss
kayboy4y:
Why didn't u do all these. SACRIFICE? Abeg park well and spare me those words. Kindly arrange your luggages to Otuoke and stop forming POPE the adviser. You had all the instrument to effect the real sacrifice and change we desire but you choose continuity in seeing corruption as a way of life. We didn't forget how you made life unbearable for us wen u increased fuel subsidy. Sometin that never exist. Our Chibok gals, Police Pension scam, immigration nko? The unremmitted $20billion? Chai, dis man is a mistake on Nigerians. Oga Jona, relocate to Otuoke. You're not a hero u're a clueless man. Simple!
i dnt think u av brain
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by ifeoluwasegun(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!

Need wisdom? Get it!
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by 1miccza: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
san316:
He knew all these and he ran down the country's economy?

Drumming up support for GMB so that he wont jail you. We understand. Thief.

What has he stolen from you? Someone is making so much sense you are here displaying your shallowness,what's your proof that he ran down the economy these are the kind of clowns calling for a change when you are not ready to change ask yoursellf if you are sincere enough to yourself was he saying the truth or not.
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by lastpage: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
dre11:

Still trying to find those sacrifices his cabinet members made to develop this country

Please help ma ask him o!

Buhari needs advice but certainly not from Jonathan!

Let him go and relax in otuoke Govt Sec School, as the headmaster. undecided undecided

To think that he could have accorded himself so much respect by just sticking to the arraignment he had with OBJ ....concerning a Single Term.... which is what his defeat amounts to, now.

Latspage!

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by totorimi: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
THE FIRST SACRIFICE I WANT TO SEE IN BUHARI'S GOVT IS FOR HIM SAY FOR THE FIRST ONE YEAR HIM AND HIS CABINET MEMBERS WONT BE COLLECTING SALARY.

THEN I WILL KNOW HE CAME FOR REAL AND NOT TO SETTLE HIMSELF LIKE OBJ.
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by slapandfall(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Frankmishael:
I was left in tears when i read President Goodluck congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost, but i cried cause his words arrested my emotions. He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat. I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise. His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings. But today, he has won that same man that defeated.him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats. He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure. Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to themselves and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear. Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you'v restored peace by accepting defeat peacefuly..Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a good man. You'v shown African leaders the true definition of democracy. You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen. Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You'r a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone. Oh Jona! You lost the election but won my heart....

Waooo.. Dis got me into thoughts.. But.... Hmmmmm. We v to move on.. For nw, its sai buhari... Jona is remorseful, we knw. But we needed more than jst a remorseful man. He tried oo for bin remorse but... Dtx history nw. #Sai buhari
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by Gbemini(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!
That is why you will be clueless like your hero and model.
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by san316(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
1miccza:

What has he stolen from you? Someone is making so much sense you are here displaying your shallowness,what's your proof that he ran down the economy these are the kind of clowns calling for a change when you are not ready to change ask yoursellf if you are sincere enough to yourself was he saying the truth or not.
I know what I'm saying and I owe no one any apology. A good man would never allow evil to happen around him. A good man will be stern to evil and will fight hard to prevent it from festering.
Ask yourself, did good luck run his government with good people? Did he not allow them to loot the country dry and turned a blind eye? Did he not allow fayose commit illegality? Did he not spend billions of tax payers money to get reelected? Did he not allow his campaign team to spread lies against GMB and other APC stalwarts? Or can he claim he had no knowledge of it?

What manner of a good man will allow such evil to go on under his watch.

Would you take satan seriously if he tells you to spend more time praying to God?

Be objective. Don't fall for all these sentimental bullcrap gej is feeding you.

How can a good man allow all

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by imitor4us(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oga jonah, I can't fall for this rubbish talks okay, cause when you were in power you failed to do nothing. You lead Nigerians almost to death and here you are trying to win the heart of Nigerians by accepting defeat.
Let me just tell you now SORRY IS YOUR CASE. The sacrifice you failed to have during your six years in office, I don't think you need to tell us what to do cause you are SIMPLY A FAILURE.

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by 1miccza: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
san316:
I know what I'm saying and I owe no one any apology. A good man would never allow evil to happen around him. A good man will be stern to evil and will fight hard to prevent it from festering.
Ask yourself, did good luck run his government with good people? Did he not allow them to loot the country dry and turned a blind eye? Did he not allow fayose commit illegality? Did he not spend billions of tax payers money to get reelected? Did he not allow his campaign team to spread lies against GMB and other APC stalwarts? Or can he claim he had no knowledge of it?

What manner of a good man will allow such evil to go on under his watch.

Would you take satan seriously if he tells you to spend more time praying to God?

Be objective. Don't fall for all these sentimental bullcrap gej is feeding you.

How can a good man allow all

Two things quickly
(1) That something happened in his government and he couldn't stop it can be attributed to a whole lot of factors which. Can also affect anyone in his shoes ,that does not mean he stole some words are easy to throw around when you haven't experienced such..

(2) Talking about lies they both lied against themselves and you can see them coming out from both parties to apologise... Sometimes be analytical and say the truth when it should sentiments would take us no where
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by riloxy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Everything still lies with the Govt, even in the USA, people won't pay tax if Govt don't make it compulsory and conducive for her people to do so.
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
san316:

You people will not say anything other than Jail!
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by lecturer11: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Frankmishael:

Nonsense
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sacrifies is not just increment in VAT. The real sacrifies is our leaders using our excess morney from crude to better our lives. The major scrafies is for the president to slash his pay to half and use the billions derived to develop Nigeria. The senetors, house of rep members, ministers, governors, political godfathers down to councillors should cut their pay to half. That's the sacrifies! We are tired of Nigerian politicians onwing the whole world whereas average Nigerians are dying in hunger.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by anonimi: 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Article saved for if Buhari has to increase VAT someday. TANoids will be glad to know Jonathan recommended it cool.

The same way the 36 governors recommended and approved petroleum subsidy removal in 2012 but backed off and exposed the president is the same exact way Buhari will carry his cross if/when he tries to increase VAT.

So if you like go and frame and laminate this article, it is of no help for your agunmaniye tall dullard if he messes up. you hear me so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by kayboy4y(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
domejike:
kiss i dnt think u av brain

Just as u lack common home training. grin

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by san316(m): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
1miccza:

Two things quickly
(1) That something happened in his government and he couldn't stop it can be attributed to a whole lot of factors which. Can also affect anyone in his shoes ,that does not mean he stole some words are easy to throw around when you haven't experienced such..

(2) Talking about lies they both lied against themselves and you can see them coming out from both parties to apologise... Sometimes be analytical and say the truth when it should sentiments would take us no where

1. Trillions of naira got missing under him and you said he could do anything or knew nothing? If you have been following events in the polity you must have heard of the Odua bulletproof car saga. You must have heard of alarms raised about Madueke multi billion naira private jet hire. You must have heard of many other sundry corruption cases raised which were just killed never to resurrect. Do you think GEJ, the CinC was powerless he couldn't do anything about it? What about the immigration scam? If u applied, has ur 1k been refunded as promised? Mine hasn't n I know I've lost it. What about Abba Moro? Is he still in the government or not? Doesn't GEJ have the power to sack him and ensure that he accounts for all the money?

And hold on a sec, you actually believe that someone in d govt will steal 1billion naira n GEJ, the president wont get a dime? Na Na Na. Adonbilivit.

2. When did APC lie against GEJ and when did they apologize. It is only pdp goons that I see apologizing because they sponsored all the documentaries and newspaper ads. And for APC lying, did they lie about the fact that GEJ's govt is not doing enuf on security? Did they lie abt the fact that gej went dancing a day after hundreds died and school girls were kidnapped? Did they lie about the fact that he said "stealing is not corruption"?

Damn tell me som'in else.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by 1miccza: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
san316:

1. Trillions of naira got missing under him and you said he could do anything or knew nothing? If you have been following events in the polity you must have heard of the Odua bulletproof car saga. You must have heard of alarms raised about Madueke multi billion naira private jet hire. You must have heard of many other sundry corruption cases raised which were just killed never to resurrect. Do you think GEJ, the CinC was powerless he couldn't do anything about it? What about the immigration scam? If u applied, has ur 1k been refunded as promised? Mine hasn't n I know I've lost it. What about Abba Moro? Is he still in the government or not? Doesn't GEJ have the power to sack him and ensure that he accounts for all the money?

And hold on a sec, you actually believe that someone in d govt will steal 1billion naira n GEJ, the president wont get a dime? Na Na Na. Adonbilivit.

2. When did APC lie against GEJ and when did they apologize. It is only pdp goons that I see apologizing because they sponsored all the documentaries and newspaper ads. And for APC lying, did they lie about the fact that GEJ's govt is not doing enuf on security? Did they lie abt the fact that gej went dancing a day after hundreds died and school girls were kidnapped? Did they lie about the fact that he said "stealing is not corruption"?

Damn tell me som'in else.

One word you'll know when you get there the machinations and plots are far more than what you hear on the radio and read on papers sponsored by politicians
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by san316(m): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
1miccza:

One word you'll know when you get there the machinations and plots are far more than what you hear on the radio and read on papers sponsored by politicians

Lets not help these politicians with excuses my friend. If GMB messes up today, I wont give him excuses. I will point out his flaws. Yes, there is political propaganda but the immigration saga is something I have direct experience with. No matter how much you try to avoid it, the press do have a certain level of credibility and there is no smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by 1miccza: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
san316:

Lets not help these politicians with excuses my friend. If GMB messes up today, I wont give him excuses. I will point out his flaws. Yes, there is political propaganda but the immigration saga is something I have direct experience with. No matter how much you try to avoid it, the press do have a certain level of credibility and there is no smoke without fire.

Now you are talking i agree with 90% of what you've said but i'll tell you something the press itself is much more corrupt and worse than you think you wouldn't believe the rot and decay staring at you when you get to uncover the truth,the mass media and all is far worse than we all know...

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
lecturer11:

i am nonsense
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by molas02: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
san316:

Ode wen it is only political tred u will always read........nigeria economy has been 70% good moredan how bj left it, and as at now naigeria is 2nd best in Africa.....ode
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by jaybee(f): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
ernieboy:
GEJ is not competent enough to talk to us about sacrifices. This was a president who budgeted 1 billion for his personal feeding, had fleets of presidential jets and was planning to increase the number, his wife was appointed as an absentee permanent secretary in bayelsa state and corruption reached monumental proportions under his administration. IF WE WANT ADVICE ON HOW TO FAIL WOEFULLY WE KNOW WHERE TO FIND U.

Guy you got it right.

The truth. The whole truth. And nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by Piddo(m): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
kayboy4y:

Thank you jare. Why didn't he sacrifice his corrupt ministers by sending them to jail? With all the massive fraud exposed in fuel subsidy, not one single person went to jail. You turned a blind eye to corruption and now asking for sacrifice from Nigerians? We are currently sacrificing a lot as it is. Paying PHCN bills when there is no light. Roughing through the hardship of the economy when our senators and reps are inflating their salaries. I could go on and on with examples. Please shut up GEJ and don't speak about sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by iyrojc(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
san316:

Bros, keep quiet. Under His reign, Nigeria's economy became the fastest growing economy in the world. When you open your mouth to say things confirm them first.
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by ugocugochin(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Some people will not be mindful of what they write and post until they are caught in their enormous consumption. There are somethings posted here, nairaland, all u need to do is read; its not necessary u must comment. Commenting on all u read as a must do is creating for much rubish for urself. And some of u as a christians and muslim, I don't think u know where ur bible and koran is.....because if u do, u should have known that there is a portion of Bible that says....that u should not both in open and in hiding place call names or insult ur leaders.
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by NDprudent(m): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bonapart:
True..... but bitter in the hears and eyes of fools

U must b yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) / Senator Annie Okonkwo Is Dead / Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.