Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

How I Met My Husband At 27- Lagos First Lady Shares Her Love Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Met My Husband At 27- Lagos First Lady Shares Her Love Story (1122 Views)

Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met My Husband At 27- Lagos First Lady Shares Her Love Story by sexyjennik(f): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dame Abimbola Fashola says she met her husband, the Governor of Lagos state, Babatunde Fashola at a party after his father introduced her to him. She shared their love story with City People mag...
"I met my husband at age 27. That was at my best friend's engagement then. I was serving and making sure everyone was okay and well taken care of, attending to people and all that. And then his father saw me and then said "I have a son and I will like you to meet my son. So I said no problem sir. He said good. My son will soon come in. When he came, we introduced ourselves. We met. We exchanged our numbers and that was it. We took it off from there. He was cool, he looked cool-headed. He was friendly. He had no airs about him. He was a simple fellow. He was already working then as a lawyer. He was at Sofunde, Belgore & Co. He clicked with my sisters too. He was always going to parties with them. He was bubbling with them. I didn't use to go to parties with them. Since my sisters accepted him, I had no choice but to accept him" she said

Re: How I Met My Husband At 27- Lagos First Lady Shares Her Love Story by HURUCHI(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Old story
Re: How I Met My Husband At 27- Lagos First Lady Shares Her Love Story by zeelo2014: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Exchanged numbers? Nitel numbers?
Re: How I Met My Husband At 27- Lagos First Lady Shares Her Love Story by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
zeelo2014:
Exchanged numbers? Nitel numbers?
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha it's NITEL na.
Re: How I Met My Husband At 27- Lagos First Lady Shares Her Love Story by ElekeNtioba: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thats touching. Bt at what point in the relationship did he start sucking Tinubu's dìck??
Re: How I Met My Husband At 27- Lagos First Lady Shares Her Love Story by dealslip(f): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Thats touching. Bt at what point in the relationship did he start sucking Tinubu's dìck??

Wow you sure have a bad mouth undecided
Re: How I Met My Husband At 27- Lagos First Lady Shares Her Love Story by Alphaoscar: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

I doubt if you have a responsible woman as a mother.
Re: How I Met My Husband At 27- Lagos First Lady Shares Her Love Story by suyamasta(m): 9:55am On May 23, 2015
Re: How I Met My Husband At 27- Lagos First Lady Shares Her Love Story by suyamasta(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2015
So cool! No be all those ones wey go d form yeye hard to get!

(1) (Reply)

Patience May Have Been Flown Abroad! / Any Lagosian That Votes Apc Is A Slave / More Abia Guber Final Battle: ' Vote For Okezie Ikpeazu Or Die By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.