Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Start Importing Now: Big Time, Small Cash: Free Info - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Importing Now: Big Time, Small Cash: Free Info (749 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Importing Now: Big Time, Small Cash: Free Info by profedet: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2009
Ever caught up in situation when you drive through Apapa and you see loads and loads of containers being shipped into the country by some big time money bags, and you come to wonder when I'm i going to import just one thing into this country for sale?

Well, fellow Nigerians the time for fantasizing is over, cos i am about to reveal this for you for free.

the first thing about importation is that you search for what people want, what they are seriously lacking, a place of vacuum and lacuna, then try to fill that vacuum with your imports.

the best B-2-B website to get contacts from major manufactures with vast majority of product from health to electronics to just name it's there is www.alibaba.com

after you search for what you want get to meet the manufacturer email, phone, fax, to establish a relationship. i will actually prefare Chinese manufacturers cos their product are cheap and contarry to a wide opinion they have relatively high quality. what we have in are shore that are Chinese product were produced to Nigerian importers specification. it might surprise you to know that Americans import things fro China too.

the best way to get this products (imports) right to your door step without hassles of the customs is through a courier service DHL preferrably.

then you can start selling or distributing as it were .

happy importing

(1) (Reply)

Any Solution To Changing Of I.P? / Cleaning Business / I Need A Wholesale Supplier For Authentic Male Clothings,shoes And Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.