Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,019 members, 7,859,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Any Solution To Changing Of I.P? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Solution To Changing Of I.P? (749 Views)

Terror Group Forces Isis Mobile Wallet To Changing Name / Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. / Few Tips To Changing Your World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Solution To Changing Of I.P? by yungchap(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2009
Hello Guys,
Hope you are all cool? I want to know if there is a Software or site that can help change an I.P EFFECTIVELY.Because i learnt there are a few of them out there,but the Website developers overthere are beginning to detect some of this I.P softwares or sites.

So i would want someone to please help me with a very EFFECTIVE and GENUINE software or site.

I will be very glad if any one could help me out,

Cheers,
David.
Re: Any Solution To Changing Of I.P? by naijacutee(f): 3:16am On Mar 05, 2009
Re: Any Solution To Changing Of I.P? by yungchap(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2009
Hello naijacutte,

Foremost,thanks for your contribution. Are you sure this site is efficient? because alot of the website developers or programmers are beginning to detect the softwares and sites,

Anyway more input will be highly appreciated,

Cheers,
David.
Re: Any Solution To Changing Of I.P? by neksummi(m): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2009
Re: Any Solution To Changing Of I.P? by yungchap(m): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2009
Hello Guys,
I so much appreciate everyone's contribution .

Cheers,
David.
Re: Any Solution To Changing Of I.P? by 7mm: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2009
Hello dear,

Kindly visit www.onlinemoneymakingclub.com/ipchanger to download a free software that will automatically change your ip address.

i hope you will enjoy it.
Re: Any Solution To Changing Of I.P? by calmguyj(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2009
use Your Freedom, it's perfect. Need help! call (08028404172) or mail me.
Re: Any Solution To Changing Of I.P? by Sanjoy32: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2013
yungchap:

Hello Guys,
Hope you are all cool? I want to know if there is a Software or site that can help change an I.P EFFECTIVELY.Because i learnt there are a few of them out there,but the Website developers overthere are beginning to detect some of this I.P softwares or sites.

So i would want someone to please help me with a very EFFECTIVE and GENUINE software or site.

I will be very glad if any one could help me out,

Cheers,
David.

I have no idea about software or site.Follow the below steps for changing IP address in Windows XP:
1.Start->Run->Cmd->Press Enter
2.Type in "ipconfig/release" for Current IP address and
3.Then type "ipconfig/renew" for New IP address.
You can also change your network IP address by this way,
If it is static IP,you cannot change it.Static IP will not change even when you reset the modem.You have to contact your Internet Service provider(ISP) for changing static IP.If your IP address is dynamic,it will change whenever you reset the modem.After changing your IP address,you can check it using Ip-details.com .

(1) (Reply)

Cleaning Business / Building Contractor Needed / Need A Urgent Loan To Finance An Lpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.