Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Age And Sex. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Age And Sex. (2979 Views)

Love And Sex Never Sustain Marriage - Majid Michel!!! / 5 Good Reasons Wh!le Lad!es Stay Upto 30years Of Age And Yet N0 Husband / I Do Not Understand Somethings About Feelings, Emotions, Love, Marriage And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age And Sex. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
bukatyne:

30 or 19 to 84+ ?

Fear God

1. Such a woman is too young for him and will still be in her productive years. We don't wants kids now, do We?

2. What happens when the man dies? A widow for life

3. That seems to be his preference

Would you advise a 19yr old or 30yr old to marry him?

If they have found love, by all means. grin. And if the man dies, as he is soon to, she can always move on and start afresh. Don't underestimate the power of love my dear BeeKay.
Re: Age And Sex. by quivah(f): 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Vickybee:
I'm surprised that everybody is hailing him.

If it was to be a woman, all the stùpid hypocrites on this thread will scream how bìtchy and promiscuous Nigerian girls/women are.

Anyway, to each on their own.

I'm even astounded that men who quote bible for us when the subject of feminism is brought up is supporting fornication/adultery. Like seriously? cry

Oh well! Hypocrisy abounds everywhere.
I've grown a thick skin and nothing can deter me.
I'm astounded that vickybee, who quotes Bible verses for us that women are not slaves/unequal to men when supporting the subject : feminism is here calling people who didnt think along her line stupid hypocrites..
oh well! I'm looking for another meaning to hypocrisy.

on a more serious note; have you forgotten men live by their deaks, they are subhumans without the taste of the cookie..its rare to see a woman that age involved in such immorality, she's busy enjoying the fruits of her labours in the right manner. but then, I remember my classes in biology.

this is not an issue of men - women.. papa wants to feck, what's the fuss? he obviously shouldn't marry cause he would die any minute from now, leaving a young widow/children at the mercy of his older children.. he can't patronise ashis too, its too risky ..(if God finds that irritating, he should ensure se.xual feeling cease at age 50-60) but I expect papa to be responsible enough to click with one mama 40-50 who isn't interested in children just for fun..not too much!

but I really don't understand your rants, you mean papa should die of konji because he's 84 I see papa as once a stud(anything in skirt humper) so how can age suddenly change such a man?

old women ain't much into this act cause they are with their children(male/female) paying visits up and down,paying with their grandchildren..loneliness is out of it..now same association can't be said with old men..they are mostly left alone in their own houses and checked on once in a while.. what should such men do? sleep through the day or look for a young woman to keep him company?

1 Like

Re: Age And Sex. by todayguest(m): 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Your pops had got some of the strongest nerves, and could be using supplements to stay active. For the ladies, it may be, power of a love-charm. (hypnotism) Let me ask here: Is your Pops a native doctor.
Re: Age And Sex. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Quivah, you don't understand my post.
I'm not judging the man but directing my post to Nairaland guys who would quote all the verses in the bible on "how devilish feminism is".

Seriously, do you expect those holier than thou men to be supporting adultery/fornication here?

1 Like

Re: Age And Sex. by quivah(f): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Vickybee:
Quivah, you don't understand my post.
I'm not judging the man but directing my post to Nairaland guys who would quote all the verses in the bible on "how devilish feminism is".

Seriously, do you expect those holier than thou men to be supporting adultery/fornication here?
for you to align feminism together with fornication..should I assume feminism is an equal evil?

but I understand you perfectly, just that if you are trying to paint feminism in the right light, you shouldn't put it in the same line with fornication/adultery.
you should have just condemned their hypocrisy based on supporting fornication and yet claim Christianity.
Re: Age And Sex. by bukatyne(f): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Timbuktou:

If they have found love, by all means. grin. And if the man dies, as he is soon to, she can always move on and start afresh. Don't underestimate the power of love my dear BeeKay.

You sure don't mean that.

The widow of an old man?

Pardon me...

Anytime I read the story of David @ old age and the virgin keeping him warm at night, I can't fathom How his sons could be haggling for her.

I can't grin
Re: Age And Sex. by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2015
The man is most probably on medication. Try find out and see the side effects, apart from those, you can't help him much apart from the religious angle.
Re: Age And Sex. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
bukatyne:

You sure don't mean that.

The widow of an old man?

Pardon me...

Anytime I read the story of David @ old age and the virgin keeping him warm at night, I can't fathom How his sons could be haggling for her.

I can't grin
Lukatew. Do you know what it means to have David's woman? Iyawo Dafidi lohun lohun. Babe, don't go there o. Those guys exactly what they're doing. grin
Re: Age And Sex. by hisawesomeness(m): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2015
I have someone exactly like that in my family only he's grand uncle lol . At the age of 85 this guys changes girls like clothes. his women are way younger that Op's granpa's. i've also walked in on him banging. my dad forbade us from going to his house but i like him cos he is real and a standup nigga. he is the only one i go to for Advice in my family. he tells me stuff my dad thinks i shouldn't know. but the the Dude bangs shit outta girls man. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Parents Love Your Other Sibling(s) More Than You? / Why Do Women Think They Are Always Right? / My Precious And Wondeful Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.