Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. (5638 Views)

Top 10 Cliche In Horror Movies That Are Becoming Stale / Please I Need Suggestions On Good Horror Movies / Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by Nelly21: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Devil seed,Evil dead,The wicked...don't know any sites though
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by Toktee(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea!

1-6. Heard there is part 7 though,,don't know how true it is.

Could it be?
watch the living dead
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texas chainsaw, shark night and the last house on the left.
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by AndreRose(f): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
GogetterMD:

Saw, my all-time favorite. I have the collection of 1-7
Wow. Am gona download it. Thought am the only one that's horror movie freak.
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by AndreRose(f): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
cheekilicious:
Don't really like texas chainsaw
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by AndreRose(f): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Is it that scary?
Yah. Just like other scary movies.
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
AndreRose:

Don't really like texas chainsaw
why?
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by STARSHYNE(f): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Teen wolf
Constantine grin
Supernatural
Strain

No links though
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by GogetterMD(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
AndreRose:

Wow. Am gona download it. Thought am the only one that's horror movie freak.
Also download "Exorcism", "the poltergeist"
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by AndreRose(f): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
GogetterMD:

Also download "Exorcism", "the poltergeist"
Yah have heard of exorcism but didn't know its interesting. Will download it. Never heard of poltergeist. Will check that one out too.
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by AndreRose(f): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
cheekilicious:
why?
Its boring to me. I don't know why.
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
AndreRose:

Its boring to me. I don't know why.
okay.
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by sage1000: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Carrie

American Horror Story - its a series but each season is a completely different story so you can treat the individual seasons as a long horror movie.
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 2:47am On Apr 07, 2015
STARSHYNE:
Teen wolf
Constantine grin
Supernatural
Strain

No links though
You call these movies horror? shocked

I call them child's play grin
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 2:48am On Apr 07, 2015
cheekilicious:
Hmmm.

Thanks for this. smiley
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by alberto2k(m): 7:03am On Apr 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Help a Brother na grin
boss nah only vampire diaries, dead walking and the Originals I know fa embarassed
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 7:56am On Apr 07, 2015
alberto2k:

boss nah only vampire diaries, dead walking and the Originals I know fa embarassed
Boss those ones na for kids na grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2015

All these movies `re classic nd would freak u out mehn!
-Wrong Turn 1 - 6
-The hills have eyes
-Dracula 3000
-The day is nigh doomsday
-Dracula
-The texas chainsaw massacre
Vampire hunter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by AndreRose(f): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

All these movies `re classic nd would freak u out mehn!
-Wrong Turn 1 - 6
-The hills have eyes
-Dracula 3000
-The day is nigh doomsday
-Dracula
-The texas chainsaw massacre
Vampire hunter
Is the dracula the same with dracula untold?
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
AndreRose:

Is the dracula the same with dracula untold?
Nope. Dracula untold is a 2014 movie, while the dracula i`m talking abt is a 1992 movie. You can search for it on google.
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by AndreRose(f): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Nope. Dracula untold is a 2014 movie, while the dracula i`m talking abt is a 1992 movie. You can search for it on google.

Alryt
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by frazak: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
the grudge 1,2,3 dare to watch it at night
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by iamord(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hello all! cheesy

Please I need the names of very interesting Horror movies I can download. With link if possible. cool

Holidays are coming for me and it promises to be a boring one so i'd like something to keep my eyes busy. grin

Let the suggestions roll in please. smiley

Thank you!
night on elm Street, all the saw movie episodes, night of the living dead, the others. They are quite cool to watch.
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by iamord(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
frazak:
the grudge 1,2,3 dare to watch it at night
I have watched something worse than all the horror movies I have seen . I vowed not to watch such again.. Ever seen a grown nigga scared of the dark? Lol
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by iamord(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
cheekilicious:
the last house on the left cheesy
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by Jerry2i(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
AndreRose:

Yah. Just like other scary movies.
way scarier than most horror movies.
@op;
Evil dead 1-3
Final destination 1-5
Grudge1-3
Too numerous 2 mention
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by tohpahz(f): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Final destination..
True blood.. seasonal..

Lemme think
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by GogetterMD(m): 7:26am On Apr 08, 2015
AndreRose:

Yah have heard of exorcism but didn't know its interesting. Will download it. Never heard of poltergeist. Will check that one out too.
Sorry, I actually meant the "The Exorcist"
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by AndreRose(f): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
GogetterMD:

Sorry, I actually meant the "The Exorcist"
Yah I know
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by cupidhero(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Seriously? cheesy
The tunnel
jeepers creepers 1&2
The descent
house of wax
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by cupidhero(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
sage1000:
Carrie

American Horror Story - its a series but each season is a completely different story so you can treat the individual seasons as a long horror movie.
D0pe series and a spooky one 2. masters of horror had a few good episode 2.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Bade Miyan Chote Miyan (2024) Downlaod [hindi-english] 480p | 720p | 1080p / Who Are Your Best Romantic Couples From A Movie / Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.