Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE (1162 Views)

Abdicate The Throne And Go Into Politics, Senator Owie Tells Sanusi / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos / Oba Of Lagos Set To Abdicate The Throne Come Saturday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by Jbenue: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
As a Traditional Ruler he is meant to be the font of wisdom and peace

1 Like

Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by Jbenue: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
But Yet he is inciting ethnic violence the man most go unacceptable!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by raumdeuter: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lol

You must have hit your head on the floor as a child

DId you make him Oba in the first place or did you vote him into power?

if you dont like him or his statement, vacate his town

13 Likes

Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by Ikengawo: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
I agree. His statements are going to set Lagos on fire. To be a Traditional head means to be above politics, but to turn around and start issuing threats puts the Oba of Lagos at the same level as Asari Dobuko

2 Likes

Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by WisdomFlakes: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Abdicate for who and for what? You folks are beginning to overreach your dang selves.

7 Likes

Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
You are the one to unseat him!

So we have extremists on both sides of the divide. How does this solve the problem?

I believe it is you who need to abdicate from this thread!

1 Like

Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by WisdomFlakes: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ikengawo:
I agree. His statements are going to set Lagos on fire. To be a Traditional head means to be above politics, but to turn around and start issuing threats puts the Oba of Lagos at the same level as Asari Dobuko

Don't flatter yourself. Nothing will happen to Akiolu. If anyone is going anywhere it will be troublesome settlers like yourself who don't know their bounds.

8 Likes

Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by Jbenue: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
Lol

You must have hit your head on the floor as a child

DId you make his Oba in the first place or did you vote him into power?

if you dont like him or his statement, vacate his town

I am not in Lagos His comments are incendiary and correct me if I am wrong last time I checked we live in a Democracy Not a Despotic Tribal Monarchic State.

I have said it before this Elders, Council and Traditional Rulers are the cause of 90% of the Ethnic Violence in this country the sooner we make them irrelevant the better.

2 Likes

Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jbenue:
I am not in Lagos His comments are incendiary and correct me if I am wrong last time I checked we live in a Democracy Not a Despotic Tribal Monarchic State.

I have said it before this Elders, Council and Traditional Rulers are the cause of 90% of the Ethnic Violence in this country the sooner we make them irrelevant the better.

GO to your own state and make your rulers irrelevant

As for the indigenes of Lagos, they are perfectly okay with their Oba.

If any visitor doesnt like it then take the next Chisco bus

8 Likes

Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by Jbenue: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

What would the economic output of Lagos be if Every "non-indigene" went home fools the world is coming together but us black people keep on trying to separate ourselves. Whether you like it or not when the world sees a black man they see the lowest form of human existence not Igbo, Yoruba, Twi, Hutu or Tutsi.

We Ars SOOOOOOOOOO Idiotic as a race it behooves me.
Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by trendyaijay: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sometimes I wonder why men just open their mouths and talk without thinking. 1. The forget that they are mere creatures and not the creator. 2. They do not learn from the mistake of others in time past like Pharoah, king Herod, haman, king Nebudcadnezzar, and mind how they talk against God's elect. 3. They forget that they have but only one breath and that they are not in control of it. I am an igbo, and truly based on my own opinion I had it in mind to vote for Ambode, but seriously, this threat is not what I expect from a mere man who can not create anything or able to do more than God has permitted him. He must first of all ask God for mercy and apologise to the igbos and take back his curse, or else, he will surely regret taking the place of God. Our God is the God of heaven and u can not stand against him.
Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jbenue:

What would the economic output of Lagos be if Every "non-indigene" went home fools the world is coming together but us black people keep on trying to separate ourselves. Whether you like it or not when the world sees a black man they see the lowest form of human existence not Igbo, Yoruba, Twi, Hutu or Tutsi.

tell that to your brothers who keep screaming that Nigeria should divide and let Biafra go

4 Likes

Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yea he must Abdicate the throne now

Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Listen to the Audio recording

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

This stewpid oba should be dragged to ICC
Hope the international community are watching....
Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by Jbenue: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
soe:
tell that to your brothers who keep screaming that Nigeria should divide and let Biafra go

I am not Igbo and I condemn Biafra too
Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Abdicate for who and for what? You folks are beginning to overreach your dang selves.
if the throne is Hereditary then he should Abdicate for his eldest son..
Or whom ever the kingmakers choosed

We dont want this stewpid man as our oba again
Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jbenue:

I am not Igbo and I condemn Biafra too
you have become Jonathan that likes condemning and condemning. We will miss that charlatan
Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jbenue:

Why are you so concerned about the economic output of Lagos? Go to your state and develop their economic output.

The Oba of Lagos say you should obey him while in his state, you carry am for head like Ojuju Calabar

3 Likes

Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by Jbenue: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

Why are you so concerned about the economic output of Lagos? Go to your state and develop their economic output.

The Oba of Lagos say you should obey him while in his state, you carry am for head like Ojuju Calabar

Guy I am Chilaxing in White man land as I am typing this. If only every Nigerian could come to Europe for a week see how thing works, how people are orderly and how they view the black race many we when they got back to Nigeria they would strive to make the country better out of pure embarrassment.

I just want to see my continent prosper, instead idiotss like this Oba are doing everything to make it not prosper for the sake of cheap tribal points.

And Oh That Tradition Fraud has no iota of constitutional power so he can shove his obidience up where the sun don't shine non-sense. Every people of the world is moving forward but us black people.
Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by NaMe4: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

Bro, observers from outside would see flaws, point them out to you in order to make improvements.
Not everyone who points out facts on this thread has anything to do with Lagos.
And certainly, not everyone who expresses his/her disappointment here is Igbo.

If true, What that oba uttered was just despicable!

No matter how much he wishes to nurture personal hate against a group of people, as a privileged public figure, he has no right to incite such in those who care to revere his traditional title.
Re: THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE by sherrylo: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Very funny people

(1) (Reply)

Taraba Gov: Ishaku, Alhassan Go For Final Push / Photo Of Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death / Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.