Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

The Supposed Growing Trend Of Scammers In This Section. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Supposed Growing Trend Of Scammers In This Section. (600 Views)

. / Alert Scammers On Olx!!! / SCAMMERS YOUR TIME IS OVER! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Supposed Growing Trend Of Scammers In This Section. by CashdownNG: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hello all.

I have known this forum since 09. if not for the use of this moniker for strictly business purposes you would have seen how long I've been in this forum.

I represent cashdown Nigeria, Nigeria's first online pawnshop. (you might have to Google that). Recently I've been seeing threads whereby people post items and someone comes in and exposes them as scammers either from sites like olx or even this nairaland.

recently, some ignorant people have taken the liberty of speech and made comments to insinuate such on some of my threads. This site has brought about so much good that i suggest we join hands in fishing these bad eggs out because it affects genuine buyers and sellers.

mods, kindly take note.

p.s if anyone has an issue with a moniker or suspicious entity then this might be the place to do so.
Re: The Supposed Growing Trend Of Scammers In This Section. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Its so alarming!
Re: The Supposed Growing Trend Of Scammers In This Section. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Got a prob with drlucky
Re: The Supposed Growing Trend Of Scammers In This Section. by CashdownNG: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
Got a prob with drlucky

okay. there's a start. do you have proof, I mean clear proof that he's suspicious?

we wouldn't want to tarnish anyone's name for the fun of it.
Re: The Supposed Growing Trend Of Scammers In This Section. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
CashdownNG:

okay. there's a start. do you have proof, I mean clear proof that he's suspicious?

we wouldn't want to tarnish anyone's name for the fun of it.
One of those guys advertising Jamb result upgrade, aw on earth is that possible?

1 Like

Re: The Supposed Growing Trend Of Scammers In This Section. by CashdownNG: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

One of those guys advertising Jamb result upgrade, aw on earth is that possible?

Well, the guy can please verify his legitimacy here. but first, why should someone be looking for a legitimate jamb upgrading officer?

I no see am for their website oo
Re: The Supposed Growing Trend Of Scammers In This Section. by CashdownNG: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
unfortunately, the poster above me misread the situation.. get proof, facts and then talk. mods should please do their jobs also. Why would a jambp upgrading minister be allowed to post his wares in technology section? ha..

please oo, let's keep here free from other sections such as investment and business where true miracles live...

(1) (Reply)

The First E-trade Fair And Exhibition In Nigeria / I Kindly Need These Products urgently / Infinix Joypad 8s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.