Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

“Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech (30310 Views)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Mcowubaba: 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Personally i don't care about lagos state but the toutish oba threatened us with death......we don't like threat and we also want change in lagos.My brothers are tired of multiple taxation
if the Oba of lagos really said that, he is lostsad, i hope he finds himself...pls..is it only Igbos that pay multiple taxes in lagos?
Nd was their any law/policy made by previous/current Lagos Government that is directly/indirectly detrimental to the sucess nd wellbeing of only the igbos....we need to understand the origin of this issue, so it can be addressed appropriately...
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by chokovirus: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
vodkat:

Go talk that one for midst of people or for enu owa or make u do rally shout am for microphone with courage shebi u be man...

Body go tell u that very day.

u dey dig hole for urself in which dem go bury u continue

Do your business enjoy ur life leave politics to the indegienes....

Dem dey tell u now u know wan hear

Have u heard of funsho williams (may his soul rest in peace)

joke na joke some ppl no send money the real gees no dey come internet dem no talk too much

leave politics for the indigenes while you generate a large chunk of the internally generated revenue for the state? and then unfavourable laws are daily being enacted targeted at creating unfavorable business climate that affects you adversely? c'mon bro! i expected more from you. why not use your head? undecided

2 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by jubrilar(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
blessedqueen:
Who be this guy?

Ambo, we all know ur tactics.... You worked in all Local Govts cos of what you do best.... Covering fraudulent tracks and you did so much under Tinubu...

See, we don't want you in Lagos governance... No wonder Fashola was not ready to vie for you and instead was going for Sasore.

Lagosiand will vote for JK Agbaje... We voted for Buhari for change and so will we vote Agbaje for Change.

It is when we have an opposition that they will open the fraudulent activities of the previous government for all to see... Your advertorials sef dey show say u no ready for the job Ambo....

Did u see Buhari's adverts? Go and learn. We don't want you.

Team Change.
Team Jimi Agbaje

Lagos needing accountability is a lie. They want to divert the funds and still clean the books... Don't be deceived.

You hv started again...as u do for GEJ, u will suprise come Saturday. Up Amboooo
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Mccullum: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
What's wrong with Igbos, if they like vote or vote against, their votes can never above yoruba votes in lagos because the strangers can't be more than indigens, (ajoji o le po ju omo onile lo) yeye de smell igbo people... to hell!
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by dipopooo(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
FLYFIRE:

CAN YOU HEAR YOURSELF SPEAK? YOU ARE A BIG F.OOL

Hmmm a big f .ool ryt?u r ryt dude.
U remember dose f.ools who caged ur leader (Ojukwu) n fck his wife? Gud, dey ar going to send u out of Lagos. Homeless people
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Oye50(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
chiefokonkwo:
:::::

Oba akiolu, make thunder fire your left yansh there; we the ibos are ready for you; lagos is a land of immigrants, therefore its a no mans land. Case close
What a slowpoke you are. How is Lagos a land of immigrant. Some people just spew shit, y not call Onitscha a land of immigrant.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by dridowu: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
XXCASH:

So Lagosians don't want change. Hmmm
Lagosian want change according to the constitution by replacing the present governor with another person but the new person must continue the work of the present government, that is where Ambode now set in as the person that will continue the progressive work.

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by nickxtra(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
The statement from the Oba, bad and condemnable as it is not withstanding, all I know is that the Igbo race cannot afford to goof again in Lagos, after goofing at the presidential election which has endangered them politically in Nigeria. They mus be calculative. In the words of Late Chuba Okadigbo 'it is sign of political sagacity to to understand political arithmetics'.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by BRAV0O(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Our igbo brothers and sisters nothing will happen to you'll IJN , Oba akinolu speak all those stuff out of frustration, make una no vex abeg o grin with all dis shakara now , una no how to settle una self , cheesy the painful part of the story is grin grin ... Make I chill... Make u guys no vex sha all d same stop abusing our Oba o grin

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Oye50(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mcowubaba:

if the Oba of lagos really said that, he is lostsad, i hope he finds himself...pls..is it only Igbos that pay multiple taxes in lagos?
Nd was their any law/policy made by previous/current Lagos Government that is directly/indirectly detrimental to the sucess nd wellbeing of only the igbos....we need to understand the origin of this issue, so it can be addressed appropriately...
Honestly you are a very intelligent person.
I wonder how people will judge or praise him based on what another fellow said about him. We all have the chance to make Lagos enjoy been in the same camp as the federal level, yet some myopic strangers are talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by FLYFIRE(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
dipopooo:

Hmmm a big f .ool ryt?u r ryt dude.
U remember dose f.ools who caged ur leader (Ojukwu) n fck his wife? Gud, dey ar going to send u out of Lagos. Homeless people
I DON'T BLAME YOU. YOU WILL BE IN PRISON HAD YOUR DRUG PEDDLING BOSS TINUBU HAD NOT CREATED A JOB FOR YOU AS AN AREA BOY. YOU WILL BE WHERE YOU BELONG SOON...MARK MY WORDS.

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by garriboy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jk210:
Well said Ambode

Oba Akiolu goofed and has been called out. Can we give it a rest already before the whole thing takes a dimension of Igbo vs Yoruba?

It's expected that PDP would milk this for all it's worth but we must not all get carried away. Other politicians and even our First Lady have made similar calls in the past. It only goes to show how uncouth with speech our leaders are.

It also points to the need for us to respect our host communities and not make them feel threathened. We all know that the leverage Igbo's enjoy in Lagos is not up to what other ethnic groups enjoy in the south east. JK started the ethnic politicking by courting the Igbos which was wrong. Igbo's should go out on Saturday and vote whoever they want.

So please enough of all these threads.
Ur post further explains my point of how people on here can be intelligent yet unintelligent at d same time. You said it well but to use a phrase like "host communities"? Its one Nigeria for christ sakes. Do u hear such words like host communities in the context with which u used it in developed countries? And how exactly do other ethnic groups not enjoy the same leverage in the SE as the ibos enjoy in lagos Have u gone to the south east and opened up a shop and the ibos prevented u from doing dat? Have u tried to run for a political post within a SE state and u were prevented? Constitutionally u r free to do dat. The reason why ibos (and we both know its not just ibos) can run for elective posts in lagos and come out successful I becos they've been there for a long time and as such has gained popularity enough to actually win an election within the state. The proof is in the fact dat most times they run against lagos indigenes and actually win them in their own state. So wat leverage are u talking about exactly. The type where they were deported? U seem learned from ur post, don't give an otherwise impression. Thank u

3 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Rotimi47: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
DickDastardly:
No freaking fvcking way. Unless you are saying he is no longer your Oba. We are voting AGBAJE, let the heavens now come down. That Oba must go on his knees before saturday for us to rescind our collective decision.
To your tents o israel! cool grin
what happened to the man who said to your tent o Israel in the bible? May God help us all.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by bewla(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
No matter what he is still and will b our Oba go and jump in to the lagoon if u think his word can kill u if sensor is taking today do u think u all are more then the yoruba in lagos to hell with any person that fill he can desecrate the stool of the OBA if u all are in kano among the mai suya and the way they thing by now we some people will be counting the lost y will u guys want to make montane out of a mole just a word and u make issue like u die the nest day is your EZE indigbo not there in the first place let all live in peace go and vote who u want come Saturday no come spoil our town that's all
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Paragon311(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Help me ask them ooooo?

So much to understand!!!

Mcowubaba:

Lol....
But what is it with u Igbo people nd Jimi Agbaje...
Is it the Party(PDP) Or the Personality
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Zico5(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
chokovirus:

Igbos don't have relevance yet the Oba deemed it fit to summon the igbo leaders in Lagos. Why didn't he include the chiefs from South-Souths? Many yorubas are just living in self-denial. Like the jews rule the US economy soon igbos will entirely control ur economy. Get used to it bro!

Your brain needs to be examined by a psychiatrist and don't forget to request for a Computed Tomography (CT) scan.
U re a failure, a failure indeed. Why do u want to constitute a nuisance in another man's land. How many votes do u have with all ur bragging during presidential election in lagos. With ur chest beating life, u have no relevance at all. Go back to ur erosion laden land, we reject ur type. Nigeria is tend to be great again, we shall see how u and ur fellow fit in in todays political permutation
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Mr. Ambode, the statement by Oba Akiolu has caused so much damage already.

The Igbos are yet to forget the deportation saga by Fashola,then this disgusting statement by Oba Akiolu?

Just pray you win the election. If you don't, hold Oba Akiolu responsible for your loss to Jimi Agbaje.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by mandate2004(f): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Liars turned politicians
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by klax(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Mr. Ambode, the statement by Oba Akiolu has caused so much damage already.

The Igbos are yet to forget the deportation saga by Fashola,then this disgusting statement by Oba Akiolu?

Just pray you win the election. If you don't, hold Oba Akiolu responsible for your loss to Jimi Agbaje.

Well said God bless. He might loose the election because Fashola had already sinned against so many people in Lagos and look at what a King for that matter is saying very shameful indeed. Its not the fault of the king as I said earlier it's Tifnubu and Fashola fault honestly because if possible for Tifnubu and the so called silly SAN named Fashola to ask their supporters to be knocking peoples door and order them at gun point to vote apc Fashola and Tifnubu will do it so what do we expect of the king then

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by LSU: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by dipopooo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
FLYFIRE:

I DON'T BLAME YOU. YOU WILL BE IN PRISON HAD YOUR DRUG PEDDLING BOSS TINUBU HAD NOT CREATED A JOB FOR YOU AS AN AREA BOY. YOU WILL BE WHERE YOU BELONG SOON...MARK MY WORDS.
Ooh daz gud. Thank God my drug peddling boss created a job 4 me. What did ur coward boss OJUKWU create 4 u?
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by meyosky: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
All hail d tyrant oba of lagos
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by donttouch: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
You of all people.
We fit start the war for ur head now now now now now.

dipopooo:
They are not safe ooo I swear. We will deal with them haba it's an insult. We can never allow strangers n homeless pple to com n destroy our land as they destroyed theirs NEVER N EVER!
I kuku trust JAGABAN Ambode is our next governor either they lik it or not.

We will send those flatees away frm lagos after d election.

3 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Malawian(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
if this election was just for the yoruba in lagos, are u saying that JK, a real indegene of lagos will not defeat ambode, a jaiye jaiye charlatan from ondo state?

2 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by HARDDON: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
dipopooo:
They are not safe ooo I swear. We will deal with them haba it's an insult. We can never allow strangers n homeless pple to com n destroy our land as they destroyed theirs NEVER N EVER!

Typical of APshit n its unruly rats!
Willing to burn down town including their family houses because they r all toutz!

Everybody be claiming Lagos

3 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Adegbodolu1: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Ambode your oba and your biggest fan told us we are going to die inside lagoon if we vote for JK.Now we have decided to vote J.K since we are proud and arrogant and also detest threats in order to see how the sky is when it falls and now how it feels to die inside lagoon and how many of us it can swallow

[size=18pt]SCREW YOU AND YOUR IGBO FOLKS - AMBODE IS THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE[/size]
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by agborodun: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
THIS MAN DON poo FOR HIM THRONE...
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO THREATEN PEOPLE AND INTIMIDATE THEM TO VOTE FOR YOUR ROBBOT?
IS THIS WHAT LAGOS STOOL HAS TURNED TO UNDER THIS MAN?
WHERE IS THE SPIRIT OF FORMER OBA OYEKAN?
I URGE EVERYBODY,BOTH HAUSA,IBO AND YORUBA TO COME OUT EN-MASSE AND VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

4 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Ambode your oba and your biggest fan told us we are going to die inside lagoon if we vote for JK.Now we have decided to vote J.K since we are proud and arrogant and also detest threats in order to see how the sky is when it falls and now how it feels to die inside lagoon and how many of us it can swallow
Ibos like you give bad names to other sane Ibos in Nigeria.
Last Bullet
You are so proud
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by scholarosisi(f): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
dipopooo:

pls am curious is Jimi Agbaje an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by dipopooo(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
scholarosisi:
pls am curious is Jimi Agbaje an Igbo man
No Ma, jimi is nt an igbo man, but we (Yorubas) dnt wnt him.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by nickydof(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Oh please. The real person contesting has come out to disown the statement. What else do you want When Mama peace Fayose and co were throwing inciting statements all over the place did your Jonathan come out to disown them

That was one of the reasons why Jonathan lost and this would be the major reason why Ambode would loose if he eventually lost

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by dipopooo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
HARDDON:

Typical of APshit n its unruly rats!
Willing to burn down town including their family houses because they r all toutz!

Everybody be claiming Lagos

Thank u Sir. For ur information, yorubas can claim lagos but flatees can never claim lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates / Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects / Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.