Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

“Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech (30395 Views)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Jinf: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2015
Oba Rilwan was drunk when he threatened Igbos living in Lagos:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/04/oba-rilwan-was-drunk-when-he-threatened.html
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Lanretoye(m): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2015
Though i'm totally uncomfortable with the words of Kabieyesi, yet if all Igbos in lagos Vote JK it still not sufficient for him to become the Gov of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by guiddoti: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2015
hermesprogidy:
You must be a very sad person... undecided undecided undecided undecided Go get a life.
get one from your foolish and slowpoke oba. oloshi
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by LordTudor: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2015
[size=72pt]Lagos…sai Agbaje!!! Lagos vote Change!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Talie2kiss:
Funny enough ambode isn't a lagosian, funny enough fashola and tinibu aren't lagosians, funny enough most of d yorubas ranting trash here aren't lagosians yet they r claiming d land, funny enough d so called yorubas r leaving as tenants in d house of ibos, funny enough Jimi is a real lagosian yet some touts want to vote a non lagosian to govern Lagos. I know that apc will definitely rig d election that is their talent but d fact still remains I will vote for Jimi even if my vote won't count

In your dictionary who is a lagosian?
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by aresa: 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
temitemi1:
Ambode should go n sit down my igbo pple will never vote for him tongue tongue tongue

Were they going to vote for him even before this event?

You people sure know how to overstate your relevance. grin
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
aresa:

Were they going to vote for him even before this event?

You people sure know how to overstate your relevance. grin
Wlh. Bad losers heating up the southwest from lag 2 ekiti. the shld hv tryed it in d Nrth
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
After this election Igbos may find life hard in Lagos. If APC govt gets elected govt policy may not favour igbos

It may start from LASG declares war on piracy - This one will be hotter than LASTMA

LASG may build mordern markets - project starts from Alaba market

LASG may want standard house - demolition starts from Oshodi, Lawason, Ladipo, etc

It's important to think ahead of the elections - which some people cannot at the moment.

Agbaje and Oba of Lagos are blood relations. To think Agbaje will favour Igbos above the Oba, who coincidentally happens to be his relative is delusion.

Igbos may be blamed either ways. If APC wins...they will be seen as anti-progress. If PDP wins they will be seen as anti-Lagos and anti-Oba
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Themandator: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

They didn't vote for GMB either grin

And the result was obvious... Slim victory.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Themandator: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
belabela:
After this election Igbos may find life hard in Lagos. If APC govt gets elected govt policy may not favour igbos

It may start from LASG declares war on piracy - This one will be hotter than LASTMA

LASG may build mordern markets - project starts from Alaba market

LASG may want standard house - demolition starts from Oshodi, Lawason, Ladipo, etc

It's important to think ahead of the elections - which some people cannot at the moment.

Agbaje and Oba of Lagos are blood relations. To think Agbaje will favour Igbos above the Oba, who coincidentally happens to be his relative is delusion.

Igbos may be blamed either ways. If APC wins...they will be seen as anti-progress. If PDP wins they will be seen as anti-Lagos and anti-Oba

They survived a much more difficult times , in the past.

If pdp carries the day, mind you, it will trickle down to both the state house of assembly which holds same day the oba would have then unwittingly turned the IGBOS into a political force to be feared and respected in Lagos state.

You no see am reach like that... Everybody go dey carry special provision for them during elections.

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Themandator: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
stevejomo:
please i want to understand what the tout oba akinolu meant by "what you cannot do in onitsha and aba" please what could that be?

It means you cannot install an APC government there so don't try it here.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by emekanwokoye225: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
HMMM,,Finally he shows up,,i think he is right..AMBODE is a good and dedicated man,, and he is the right person to bring the change we are waiting for!!!!!

Be it IGBO,, YORUBA,, HAUSA,,as far as we are all under LAGOS, WE ARE 1!!!! XO vote right, AMBODE for CHANGE...

APC!!![CHANGE]...............
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Themandator:

It means you cannot install an APC government there so don't try it here.

How come Okorocha is the Gov of Imo is he not APC?...anyway until Aba and Onitsha assume the status of lagos as the former Capital of Nigeria built by SE and SS oil money you and your Oba should shut the trap already
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by ruffDiamond: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Which stiff opposition ?? Abeg make i hear word u mean like shout GEJ Till GEJ TILL. . . e finally landed his ass in OTUOKE abi ?abeg lagos na im get Apc na Apc gat lagos no contest na AMBODE GO WIN simple those FLAT heads can go take a jump inside lagoon wit their votes if dey dont like it i don talk am say Oba no go ever apologise to animal tribe who lack respect for other people muchew
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by guiddoti: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
belabela:

In your dictionary who is a lagosian?
foolish king of lagoon
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by hermesprogidy(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2015
guiddoti:
get one from your foolish and slowpoke oba. oloshi
and people like you will breed children or are already breeding children. if kids could choose parents, am very sure you' ll be barren. total waste of space.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by guiddoti: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
hermesprogidy:
and people like you will breed children or are already breeding children. if kids could choose parents, am very sure you' ll be barren. total waste of space.
I see you are barren and downcasted. take alomo to cure yourself. grin
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by donttouch: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Person wey never never see dey say show am make im see.

Eb na small place oo
dipopooo:

Lol start am now. Even ur boss (OJUKWu) wey start am wot happened 2 him @ last? We caged him n fck his wife
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by hermesprogidy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
guiddoti:
I see you are barren and downcasted. take alomo to cure yourself. grin
Lol you just be domestic werey.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by guiddoti: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
hermesprogidy:
Lol you just be domestic werey.
today, you are conferred oba awon psychic. local and artificial werey

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death / NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant / Suicide Bombers Attack Mosque, 25 Persons Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.