Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

What Do I Do To Increase My Body Size - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do I Do To Increase My Body Size (2308 Views)

Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / How Do I Increase My Lactation / How Can I Get Rid Of The Stretch Marks On My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do To Increase My Body Size by joshrare(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hello nlers
Am in a state of comatos regarding my body size, am in my mid twenties yet I look like a thirteen years old dude,. This is because am short and skinny.. I do stress myself anyways but I try to eat when am hungry....
Yet my body size has remained the way it is, what can I do to add up flesh coz right now I loook a little different from a skeleton...
Peeps around keep asking when I will get fat but they really have no tangible advice for me...
Please your suggestions will go along way because at times I had to be mute so as not to be ridicule
Please help me oooooooooo
Re: What Do I Do To Increase My Body Size by amsoslim(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
If 2 say u b gal I fr suggest BJ fr u....it is vry nutritional
Re: What Do I Do To Increase My Body Size by Folakeme: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
It's ur enemies,I know one baba grin
Re: What Do I Do To Increase My Body Size by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Eat hungry man size indomie with 4 eggs daily. Lace it up with coca cola , malt or sprite with each meal.make sure u add oil while cooking the indomie.

Snack up with plenty biscuits with mineral .
Come back after 2weeks and give testimony.
Re: What Do I Do To Increase My Body Size by busterr(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
eat well and hit the gym.
Re: What Do I Do To Increase My Body Size by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Protein shake.... It works well...
Re: What Do I Do To Increase My Body Size by joshrare(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Shezhawt:

Tell me more about this protein shake
Re: What Do I Do To Increase My Body Size by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2015
joshrare:

Tell me more about this protein shake

They are mostly body building supplements that enhance weight gain.. Some are for weight loss tho but you wouldn't want that would you? Anyways just Google it.. My cousin bought 1 in Ghana... Don't know where you could find in Nigeria.... PS/ If you eventually find it... You would wanna be working out... Mostly because you would just be adding weight even in places you don't need it.... Hehe.. :-D
Re: What Do I Do To Increase My Body Size by xest(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2015
Shezhawt:
hi sup,pls can I hav ur num pls. Watsapp me please 07038109881.thnks
Re: What Do I Do To Increase My Body Size by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Shezhawt:

They are mostly body building supplements that enhance weight gain.. Some are for weight loss tho but you wouldn't want that would you? Anyways just Google it.. My cousin bought 1 in Ghana... Don't know where you could find in Nigeria.... PS/ If you eventually find it... You would wanna be working out... Mostly because you would just be adding weight even in places you don't need it.... Hehe.. :-D
Shoprite at The Palms, Lekki. Or at Healthplus, Allen avenue. You can probably also get at Idumota or The National Stadium stores, Surulere. I used to get mine at Shoprite Lekki at 12k for a 5pound bag. Cheapest around but still a rip-off when you consider that these protein powders are a waste of good money if muscle-building is your goal. Eat normal dietary protein or pin steroids if you want to go all the way.
Even if all you want to do is just bulk up, abeg save your money and eat rice, eba, fufu with oha, four times a day.

(1) (Reply)

Similac Human Milk Fortifier / The Powerful Herb Called Neem | Learn How To Use Dongoyaro Plant / Learn From This: Chest And Bosom Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.