Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle (52488 Views)

Checkout This Trending Zip Hairstyle From Ibadan... / Wow! Is Palmchat Now The Home Of Sexy Hairstyle? (photos) / What Will You Call This Hairstyle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Sanguine:
Haba! Women and wahala!! Hian!

Quite a while babe. Happy easter.
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by Asunnypelle: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2015
endtime hair style na war oooooooo
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by lordkeme(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2015
Sandydayz:
This are not real right? shocked
u still asking?
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by olin88: 9:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Enegod:
Many are mad but few are roaming... undecided

indeed

dis is madness
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by olin88: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=Psalmwise post=32423612]Helihair[/quote

una no go kill person wit laff dis wan ma real hellihair
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by Shegszy96: 9:21am On Apr 07, 2015
@op I neva knew you were into hairdressing, Nice styles you showcase there.
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by Barbie11(f): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2015
Hian!!!
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by emmacols: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
hmmm,d third one looks like d back of an animal

1 Like

Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by ArcToyin(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
End Time Daughters
lolz
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by coded01: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
RaeMystix:
#3 must have mental issues

grin grin

Honestly is that real? shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What about #1? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by RaeMystix: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
coded01:

grin grin

Honestly is that real? shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What about #1? grin

#1 and 2 are just the products and lack of proper up bringing; still they aren't as bad as that of #3 . That woman ought to be have been tranquilized on sight, and taken straight to the closest psych ward, cos imagine that # of lbs/kg on that head?. Its simply abnormal.

Just realized.....You quoted me.. shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by Rick9(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
The third pics is so damn scary. Uh
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
The one in the banking Hall. Like seriously What is that
Kinda big footish! tongue
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by mizkeleke(f): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Is it me or is d third babe carrying a teddy on her head?

Lolzzzz........Weird hairstyles indeed
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by coded01: 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
RaeMystix:

#1 and 2 are just the products and lack of proper up bringing; still they aren't as bad as that of #3 . That woman ought to be have been tranquilized on sight, and taken straight to the closest psych ward, cos imagine that # of lbs/kg on that head?. Its simply abnormal.

Just realized.....You quoted me.. shocked shocked

grin grin

I like your sense of judgment... cheesy

Although, as for your surprise! grin grin kiss kiss grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by Timzyy(m): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Op be smokin too much lately... If this is 'cute and sexy' to him!!!
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by RaeMystix: 1:46am On Apr 08, 2015
coded01:

grin grin

I like your sense of judgment... cheesy

Although, as for your surprise! grin grin kiss kiss grin grin

Thanks my lovey
Yeah!...I had to take a second look at your username, just to confirm. kiss kiss.
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by coded01: 1:49am On Apr 08, 2015
RaeMystix:

Thanks my lovey
Yeah!... I had to take a second look at your username, just to confirm. kiss kiss.

grin grin kiss kiss grin grin

How are you? wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by RaeMystix: 1:53am On Apr 08, 2015
coded01:

grin grin kiss kiss grin grin

How are you? wink
He quoted me again.....Almost passes out

Doing wonderful, cos you quoted me.
# pulls a baby face#
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by Spaxon(f): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
dre11:

Make it official and you will hear my response

You slept late ni
aitte.... buh I want to campaign for u....
where's kelvingraphics?
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by dre11(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Spaxon:
aitte.... buh I want to campaign for u....
where's kelvingraphics?

Let me campaign for you alsogrin
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by Spaxon(f): 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
dre11:

Let me campaign for you alsogrin

am not contesting tongue
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by dre11(m): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Spaxon:

am not contesting tongue

After I have seen what on over there........

Tell me something new joor
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by Spaxon(f): 2:26am On Apr 09, 2015
dre11:

After I have seen what on over there........

Tell me something new joor
u won't bliv me
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by amazingfatlose(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is total madness with the pit of hell
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by goodygallant(f): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
lwkmd.. d old swagacious woman jusr looks like cock
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by goodygallant(f): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
lwkmd.. d old swagacious woman just looks exactly like cock
Re: Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle by jbblues24(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
My niece rates this colours very alluring!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA / A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire / A Lady's "Sewing Machine" Hairstyle Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.