Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Wow! Is Palmchat Now The Home Of Sexy Hairstyle? (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wow! Is Palmchat Now The Home Of Sexy Hairstyle? (photos) (2430 Views)

Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / A Woman's Weird Christmas Themed Hairstyle (Photos) / Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Is Palmchat Now The Home Of Sexy Hairstyle? (photos) by olaneyo18: 9:18pm On May 17, 2016
I have been privileged to use different dating and chatting applications and I have learned quite a lot from them. Recently I discovered that palmchat is adding lots of dynamics to their app. If you are ladies or stylists you will find the rich collection of hairstyles on trending topics very interesting and helpful

Feed your eyes

Re: Wow! Is Palmchat Now The Home Of Sexy Hairstyle? (photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2016
wawwwww.these are lovely pics. but wait!!isn't that Kafayat (zaysmart) my ex,gotta give her a call now now to tell her I'm still interested.
Re: Wow! Is Palmchat Now The Home Of Sexy Hairstyle? (photos) by Maximum83: 1:59pm On May 18, 2016
They are beautiful
Re: Wow! Is Palmchat Now The Home Of Sexy Hairstyle? (photos) by olaneyo18: 5:00pm On May 29, 2016
Maximum83:
They are beautiful
yes very beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Rock This Kehinde Bankole's Hairstyle? / . / Lets Catch Fun With Male Suit And How To Make It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.