Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage (2147 Views)

Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back / Why Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys / Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by godofwar666(m): 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nowadays, ladies pray for the death of their mother in law, it makes me think of it the hatred between wife and mother in law, both of them take it as a task or one is jealous of one. Married women found it hard to satisfy their mother in law or vice versa the woman might found it challenging in her marriage but let be frankly with both why this hatred? Is it a c*rse? It baffles me a lot. Please share your experience on both sides .... Thanks
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Not the curse. Lack of total submission on the lady's path. If she wishes so, karma awaits her!

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by psucc(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
That's not an issue.

A daughter-in-law today will be mother-in-law tomorrow. So if she wants her mother-in-law death before marriage, she MUST surely die before her children's marriage.
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by sweettease(f): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
As for me, I'd rather rather dedicate the energy of praying for the death of a mother in law into praying I get a good and understanding one.
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by godofwar666(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
psucc:
That's not an issue.

A daughter-in-law today will be mother-in-law tomorrow. So if she wants her mother-in-law death before marriage, she MUST surely die before her children's marriage.
ah! Bro dis one too much ooo!
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by godofwar666(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
sweettease:
As for me, I'd rather rather dedicate the energy of praying for the death of a mother in law into praying I get a good and understanding one.
that means you are one of the lucky ones.
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by cococandy(f): 1:10am On Apr 07, 2015
who told you ladies pray for their mothers-in-law to die?
Are you the God they pray to?

Smh at such idiocy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by godofwar666(m): 7:15am On Apr 07, 2015
cococandy:
who told you ladies pray for their mothers-in-law to die?
Are you the God they pray to?

Smh at such idiocy.
oh! So you are trying to defend yourself right? Open your eyes and see the reality of life.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by cococandy(f): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2015
godofwar666:
oh! So you are trying to defend yourself right? Open your eyes and see the reality of life.... Thanks
arh angel Michael. God revealed to you that ladies are praying to him for their mothers-in-law to die? That must be the answer for you to have this indisputable "reality of life".

Gosh! Foolishh human beings everywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by godofwar666(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2015
cococandy:
arh angel Michael. God revealed to you that ladies are praying to him for their mothers-in-law to die? That must be the answer for you to have this indisputable "reality of life".

please miss or mrs i dont want to insult anyone on this thread, at least you are a lady try to respect yourself and pls and pls be careful of what to say. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by xynerise: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2015
cococandy:

He always eavesdrops God listening to women's prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by cococandy(f): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2015
godofwar666:
please miss or mrs i dont want to insult anyone on this thread, at least you are a lady try to respect yourself and pls and pls be careful of what to say. Thanks
you don't want to insult anyone but you're insulting every woman by calling them killers or at least implying they wish others dead.
And @bold really? grin and you're the one minding what you say?
godofwar666:
oh! So you are trying to defend yourself right?

What was that? Trying to defend myself against what? Praying for the death of another human being like me?

You should take your own advice and quit opening your mouth carelessly.
From your xtupid generalization in your opening post to your subtle insinuation while quoting me you deserved that.

Oh I forgot you're a man and don't have to watch your words.

Is that the way folks around you play with matters of life and death?

4 Likes

Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by cococandy(f): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2015
xynerise:

He always eavesdrops God listening to women's prayers.
i have never met a collection of people who speak nonsense with authority like some nairalanders. This one calls his own reality of life grin

So all the single women he knows are praying for their future MILs to die.choi

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by xynerise: 7:45am On Apr 07, 2015
cococandy:
i have never met a collection of people who speak nonsense with authority like some nairalanders. This one calls his own reality of life grin

So all the single women he knows are praying for their future MILs to die.choi
Myopic mindset. He was saying it like his sister did the same. He probably watched it on TV
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by cococandy(f): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2015
xynerise:

Myopic mindset. . He probably watched it on TV
what nollywood won't cause in Nigeria embarassed
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by xynerise: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2015
cococandy:
what nollywood won't cause in Nigeria embarassed
More harm than good grin

1 Like

Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by godofwar666(m): 7:55am On Apr 07, 2015
cococandy:
you don't want to insult anyone but you're insulting every woman by calling them killers or at least implying they wish others dead.
And @bold really? grin and you're the one minding what you say?

What was that? Trying to defend myself against what? Praying for the death of another human being like me?

You should take your own advice and quit opening your mouth carelessly.
From your xtupid generalization in your opening post to your subtle insinuation while quoting me you deserved that.

Oh I forgot you're a man and don't have to watch your words.

Is that you folks around you play with life and death matters?
oh! Whew! I'm so sorry madam. Let forget about it, may God forgive you for calling me stewpeed. But try to re-read again i meant some not all.

1 Like

Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by cococandy(f): 8:00am On Apr 07, 2015
xynerise:

More harm than good grin

Some people even believe you can use their pictures or belongings to do juju for them Courtesy of nollywood
They believe most fabulously rich people are occultists. Same nollywood.
I can go on and on.

Everything all conjecture no proof. Only the wrong message being peddled around and believed by even those who've never seen or experienced such before.

It seems like I'm coming down hard on the OP but he's just a scape goat being that I've read more than a few people typing the same thing he wrote in his topic.
Before we know what's happening, that will be the new slogan as some people believe whatever they read online.
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by cococandy(f): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2015
godofwar666:
oh! Whew! I'm so sorry madam. Let forget about it, may God forgive you for calling me stewpeed. But try to re-read again i meant some not all.
Amen smiley
Sorry if I hurt you.

May he forgive you too for accusing innocent people.

I still want to know what you meant by I'm defending myself. as in? grin
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by xynerise: 8:04am On Apr 07, 2015
cococandy:

Some people even believe you can use their pictures or belongings to do juju for them Courtesy of nollywood
They believe most fabulously rich people are occultists. Same nollywood.
I can go on and on.

Everything all conjecture no proof. Only the wrong message being peddled around and believed by even those who've never seen or experienced such before.

It seems like I'm coming down hard on the OP but he's just a scape goat being that I've read more than a few people typing the same thing he wrote in his topic.
Before we know what's happening, that will be the new slogan as some people believe whatever they read online.
Nollywood made me believe getting that dream girl was so easy until I got a slap from a girl
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by cococandy(f): 8:06am On Apr 07, 2015
xynerise:

Nollywood made me believe getting that dream girl was so easy until I got a slap from a girl
grin kpele
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by godofwar666(m): 8:12am On Apr 07, 2015
cococandy:

I still want to know what you meant by I'm defending myself. as in? grin
dont worry.
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by xynerise: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2015
cococandy:
grin kpele
grin
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2015
op, u're a big fool for making such an accusation . nobody prays for the death of their MIL. it's idioootss like u who will blame an innocent person for someone's death
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by missdebs(f): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2015
aflyingbird:
op, u're a big fool for making such an accusation . nobody prays for the death of their MIL. it's idioootss like u who will blame an innocent person for someone's death
babe open ur eye, cos you've not had a personal encounter with one wu hates her MIL, the bible says anyone capable of hate in his heart is capable of murder
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by godofwar666(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2015
aflyingbird:
sorry, pls dnt qoute me again. Thanks
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by godofwar666(m): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2015
missdebs:
babe open ur eye, cos you've not had a personal encounter with one wu hates her MIL, the bible says anyone capable of hate in his heart is capable of murder
mature mind! Tumbs up for you ! I like intelligent and brave woman like u.
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2015
i didn't quote u before but i just did, so cry urself a river. why start a thread when u don't want pple disagreeing with u? mcheew

godofwar666:
sorry, pls dnt qoute me again. Thanks
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2015
u said "one".

"one" isn't the same as "all".

op made a general accusatory statement and u urself just confirmed that it isn't true with your own comment. that u hv met one or even two doesn't mean u can generalize

missdebs:
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by godofwar666(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
aflyingbird:
i didn't quote u before but i just did, so cry urself a river. why start a thread when u don't want pple disagreeing with u? mcheew

ahan! This one too much o!
Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by Agbgift(f): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
I pray to met mine alive. If she likes, let her name be Hitler to other people, she must be my best friend and mother, I didn't grow up to enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
undecided undecided
godofwar666:
ahan! This one too much o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

(picture) Funny Things Babies Do With Statue / They Let My Daughter Die… As I Watched In Horror — Bereaved Mum(pic) / Nigerian Couple Narrates How They Met At Uniben,Share Lovely Pics Of Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.