Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog (35410 Views)

Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog / 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
I often hear some ladies pray their mother-in-law or mother-in-law to-be should just die even before she is being legally married into the house.

Yes, i understand the fact that mother-in-laws are often the toughest rival to any woman due to the fact that they will be over protective of their child because women knows themselves, they know what they are capable of doing to their husband.

She will not want any woman from another home to come from no where to change the face of what she has built and even still building.

Because of many stories of mother-in-laws you have heard or your current experience, you then think your own will also be like that or your mother-in-law will always be like that forgetting humans are never the same and change is constant.

If humans were the same then you will also be like that to your son-in-law.

You are wishing them death forgetting the pains, stress, hardship, labour they went through, not just on the day of delivery but the ones done to get him to the point of you finding him attractive and man enough for you.

One thing i will love you to about think about is, will you be happy if another lady that is to be the woman of your brother pray such prayer towards your mother? If yes, you can continue.

Another thing is that, if you pray to have female children all through or you don't want any child whatsoever you are free, but if you will have a male child, will you be happy if your son's wife-to-be prays for your death before your son marries her?

Oh! You are thinking of just today not giving regards to the future?

Good for you, know that you will only enjoy the reward of your prayer only if she dies according to your prayer, if and only if she is not also begging God to dissolve the relationship with his son and any woman that may want to cause separation between her and her son or her children whatever the case may be.

She is never your rival until you start seeing her as one.

Yes, some women are bad, they make some ladies go through hell if they are lucky to be a mother-in-law, but why can't you pray instead for a mother-in-law that will love you like her daughter and not wife? Why not just pray for a change of heart if you are experiencing a tough moment with her already? Why not wish for the mother-in-law that will guide you to a successful relationship even before she departs from world?

If you can wish for evil to come to past not minding the emptiness this will cause in the life of the person you claim to love, then there is large possibility for you to pray for the positive one to also come to reality.

It is the wish of every good mother to reap the fruit of her labour. If your prayer is against that wish and if by chance it comes to reality you have just thrown a stone which will wait for you miles away.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/10/ladies-for-those-who-wish-their-mother.html

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by eezeribe(m): 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
They too would become MIL someday

12 Likes

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Flashh: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Let them know.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by holuwatobhy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
K
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by holuwatobhy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by emmyojo22(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
hmmm
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by holuwatobhy(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
To the guys above....

1 Like

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by bumi10(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
Wen i heard this first from a friend, i really thought she was joking until i noticed she said it to someone else

but how can ladies be this selfish? is simply, what you wish someone is what you wish yourself.

If u don't already knw that, is better u know it now.

meanwhile checkout what Nigeria soldiers intercepted on checkpoint today @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/11/soldiers-intercepts-ambulance-carrying.html

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by engrMikemd(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
what goes around comes around

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by maverickdude(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
Flashh:
ok
holuwatobhy:
K
holuwatobhy:
Ok
emmyojo22:
hmmm
bumi10:
hmmm
All of you up there...well done grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hmmn. It is well.

Not that I support the idea of praying for a MIL to die before entering her son's house. But we should consider the reason behind why a sane person would wish that.

Some of these ladies watched the way a MIL maltreated their Mum or their sister or aunt.

The day wey my mama gist me Wetin her MIL do her as a young wife of 22, I felt for her. She said her MIL came for Omuguo and didn't even touch any of her babies (twins), there were times soap would enter our nose when she is bathing us and she would run out to ask for the help of neighbours while her MIL is in the room.

Still she forgave the woman even tho the woman's character didn't change. The woman no go say my mama no try for her, may God rest her soul.

So instead of wishing the woman dead, pray ahead that God will give you a MIL like ur own mother, that God will make her love you even more than her own child, make you sef ready keep head down.

If u enter her son house dey do any how, you go see any how.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
Tell them!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
I will never wish my mother-in-law death,ahan cos I'd definitely become one,what goes around comes around...Every daughter-in-law is a potential mother-in-law...we should just continue to pray to God to give us what we all desire...a mother-in-law like my own mother that's all I wish for....smileyI wish my mother inlaw (whoever she is) the best things in life.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by cokiek(f): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
why evils lol....Nollywood made MILs bad!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by cutetopsey(f): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
Good one.
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by ROZZAYY(f): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
eeerm

hmmm
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Slaveman343: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
Stale

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by kasmail(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Good evening nairalanders, i urgently need a format for a seminar table of content. If you know of an acceptable format or the one you used, kindly assist me with the format of the table of content.
I need to know how to arrange my seminar write up, from the first page, abstract up to reference. Thanks. Waiting in anticipation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
Only witches pray dat kinda prayer angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by RaeMystix: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
What if the mother inlaw is a witch unkO?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Young03(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
that girl above me

hmm
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Only witches pray dat kinda prayer angry
who told you that? are there no mother in-laws that are worst than witches? Some mother in-laws can be nasty forgetting that their daughters would experience similar treatment melted on their daughter in-laws..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by babyfaceafrica: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
Okay
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by AfroKnight: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Only a foolish woman contends with her mother in-law. A wife must respect the unique bond a man shares with his mother. She must accept the woman who raised the man she fell for. If not, then she is not ready to be a wife.

A mother is irreplaceable. We can't say the same for wives. If you cannot love your mother in law, the least you can do is keep your manipulation away from the relationship she shares with her son.

Over the years, wise women have earned the respect or even affection of their mothers in-law. Let the foolish ones pray empty powerless prayers instead of working on themselves. They will learn of the effect of their schemes when they have their own sons.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Dojupyo(f): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
No lady should ever wish for such.. What we should do is to put our in-laws in prayer.. I'm not married yet, but l pray for whoever that will be my husband, his mom and his family.. Ladies should seek for a peaceful home by praying..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ok undecided
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by rotimize: 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
law of karma dey wait for dem na...Ah beg me dey hungry ooooo
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by EazyMoh(m): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ladies believe what you like, a mother is the most important woman in a man's life, not his wife.
*Modified
The moment a wife looks down on her MIL she has set her marriage in the path of disaster. Even if the MIL is wicked and unkind, even if she insults and slaps the DIL, SHE SHOULD NEVER THINK OF RETALIATING. Better for her to insult me than to insult my mother.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by SirdeKay: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
Patience Ozokwo.....
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by fluxbush(f): 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ugh! Another thread for guys to bash DILs. Already, one Ahab above is talking shit about wives being replaceable. Now with attitudes like that, when a supposed husband can't and won't caution his erring mother, do you really expect the ' bought out' wife to show love and wish the MIL well? And all in the name of cementing the bond between mother and son, as if the wife was cultivated from a tree.

I am not for wishing MILs death, karma or not, but when men learn to put everyone in their proper places,there will never be scenarios where MILs and DILs will be antagonistic towards each other. The onus lies on our lily-livered men and husbands.

Food for thought: MILs are not the mothers of the wives,so don't expect them to flow same as they flow with their actual blood. I can tell my mum that I am tired and won't cook for a day and she will understand me cuz I am her daughter. Say that to MIL and my box is already on its way to my father's house.

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? / Pregnant Lady Who Survived Fire Burn Shares Lovely Pregnancy Photos / How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.