Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread (7599 Views)

Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by Adegbodolu1: 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=15pt]In 7 days time the EZEs will disappear in Lagos as the Oba of Lagos, paramount ruler of lagos will withdraw their crown.

Nothing will happen. This is the aggression that we need to reign in the Igbos.

Those selling our land to them should also be dealt with ruthlessly.

Imagine tenants fighting their landlords.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
BluIvy:

From an international observer, the igbos and pdp have scratched the surface until it bled. You cannot scratch any part of your body and expect that blood would not come up if you scratch hard enough.

One should ask first if the Oba is not important to a democratic process why then:

1. Has Jonathan and pdp been patronizing the same Obas for support of their parties in a democratic dispensation?

2. The Oba is a victim of a trap by the igbos & pdp. Why did they go to his palace for with recorders? Their pretence might have made the Oba to feel free to rant not knowing they are trapping him.

3. How many time have igbos made derogatory statements about Lagos and Yorubas being cowards and their Lagos being a no man's land? When did the Obas ever respond to that much hatred? Would the Oba have made such a statements if this Igbo group did not go to him for whatever reasons? Everything has its limit and all humans loose it when they feel disrespected.

4. Pdp, Mama Peace, Asari, Ijaw this, Ijaw that, Niger Delta this Niger Delta that have made so many statements threatening the sovereignty of Nigeria, when did the Igbos, Catholic Church, PDP release statements to condemn them? Igbos in particular seem to derive excitement from these threats, why is still strange? They applaud, encourage and insult Yorubas in particular.

In all honestly this was a provocation laced with malice, traps and vengeance. If Nigeria want to build Nigeria they need to start by respecting each other, respect goes a long way.

On the other hand now Yorubas need to stop being complacent and be reactionary. They are human beings as well they must never pretend to like something when they do not like it. As it is I think their cup is full, they are tired of being nice and this could lead to chaos because they have been holding back for a long time.

Secondly, Yorubas should be the ones who went in droves to vote but were one of the lowest states when it comes to collection of pvc's.

Now that this has happened they can't force Igbos to vote for their candidate but will need to get up and vote for their candidate if they do not and pdp wins they will be taunted by pdp and igbos until blood comes out as in this case.

Yorubas save Nigeria go vote for own to prevent future squabbles of your preferred candidate looses.
which bush this one Comot from. who cares about a nonentity international observer. park.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by Adegbodolu1: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Agbaje is putting his life in jeapardy.

I will personally volunteer to send him to his ancestors.

He is a real bast*rd and just notice how the Igbos have started playing victim already,,,,,,the bloody empty chest beaters.

They have really taken us for fools.

6 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by lakeside69: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oba Akiolu is 1000% correct. EKO gbagbakugba, if not, what an effrontery on our revered royal stool, for anyone to insult d King of Lagos. He is not any King. He is extraordinary, King of some Kings. I am apolitical but PDP thru this SS/SE coalition has brought a big divide in ethnic and religious sentiments to our polity extending same to Lagos. No I and other lagosians say to this wicked vice. Let us take our Lagos back. On Ambode we stand

4 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by VirginFinder: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lemon12:
and i will ask u again
Being stewpid is it the only option u have in life?
Watch the video here.

Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXgM26B-Ik

Listen to the Audio recording

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

This stewpid oba should be dragged to ICC
Hope the international community are watching....

You are a dullard!

As one of his subjects, you have no choice but to obey him or else ...

It's not by force to live in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by Omololu007(m): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
fhranciz:
You just crown it all with this post op.

You yorubas are not worth the oxygen you breathe, thank the ibos for making lagos what it is instead of staying here spewing rubbish.

Without the igbos lagos will just be a small village where ur foolish brother smoke weed all the time.

Senseless mofos.

I say again Lagos is a no mans land and ur acclaimed king is a king in a no mans land.
u can keep cryin me an ocean,wen will u turn abakaliki to lagos too grin
fhranciz:

You yorubas are not worth the oxygen you breathe, thank the ibos for making lagos what it is instead of staying here spewing rubbish.

Without the igbos lagos will just be a small village where ur foolish brother smoke weed all the time.

Senseless mofos.

I say again Lagos is a no mans land and ur acclaimed king is a king in a no mans land.
u can keep cryin me an ocean,wen will u turn abakaliki to lagos too

4 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by sherrylo: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Baba ki e pe oh!!! Oba Akiolu Rilwan eleko to ilu EKO.
Kabior o si Allah ni o bere!!
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by masseratti: 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
I have to come down to your thread because the other thread has being removed,if Obama in or a Moroccan immigrant in rotterdam, African mayors in London and Paris can emerge why can't we have other tribes holding political positions in Lagos? Do they pay different tax? We are indigenes they are immigrant just like Aregbesola,Dele Alake,Lai Mohammed, and many more other non Lagosian that are both yorubas Igbos and Hausas,but we are all citizens and we are all entitled to hold office in the state,enogh of this mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Omololu007:
u can keep cryin me an ocean,wen will u turn abakaliki to lagos too ;Du can keep cryin me an ocean,wen will u turn abakaliki to lagos too

I guess u have a brain of a fish. Are ur ancestors humans or animal. Omololu sounds like the name of an animal kept in a Zoo.
I pity ur descendants.
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by Omololu007(m): 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
fhranciz:

I guess u have a brain of a fish. Are ur ancestors humans or animal. Omololu sounds like the name of an animal kept in a Zoo.
I pity ur descendants.
rantin of a flat head grin

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by 7lives: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
afroxyz:
Fools. Most of you here have not travelled outside Yoruba land that's why you are myopic. Have you heard of Igbos killing or victimizing other tribes in their land? Lazy thwarts that wait for others to work then you reap

You mean Yorubas should vacate Lagos for you or what?, what would I be looking for in the east?, the rate at which you people run to Lagos is enough to make strangers stay away from the east 'cause its most likely something is definately pursuing you guys.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
fhranciz:

Senseless mofos.

Why cant u go back to ur land? Is it that difficult? Go back and make the east as viable as u claim to have made Lagos. Yeye!

6 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by WisdomFlakes: 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Riliwanuuu, no shaking Jo! Even if na to rig Ambode in, it shall be done, and with gusto too. PDP will not near Alausa. Dem wan use Lagos money oil their machinery. Ko jo!

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by CSTR2: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
lol
idiotts setting a dangerous precedence.
These yoruba nincompoops don't know that their best brains in the technical cum engineering fields are working and resident in the SS/SE.
Myopic parasites who haven't realized yet that they have no leverage.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by CSTR2: 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
BluIvy:

From an international observer, the igbos and pdp have scratched the surface until it bled. You cannot scratch any part of your body and expect that blood would not come up if you scratch hard enough.

One should ask first if the Oba is not important to a democratic process why then:

1. Has Jonathan and pdp been patronizing the same Obas for support of their parties in a democratic dispensation?

2. The Oba is a victim of a trap by the igbos & pdp. Why did they go to his palace for with recorders? Their pretence might have made the Oba to feel free to rant not knowing they are trapping him.

3. How many time have igbos made derogatory statements about Lagos and Yorubas being cowards and their Lagos being a no man's land? When did the Obas ever respond to that much hatred? Would the Oba have made such a statements if this Igbo group did not go to him for whatever reasons? Everything has its limit and all humans loose it when they feel disrespected.

4. Pdp, Mama Peace, Asari, Ijaw this, Ijaw that, Niger Delta this Niger Delta that have made so many statements threatening the sovereignty of Nigeria, when did the Igbos, Catholic Church, PDP release statements to condemn them? Igbos in particular seem to derive excitement from these threats, why is still strange? They applaud, encourage and insult Yorubas in particular.

In all honestly this was a provocation laced with malice, traps and vengeance. If Nigeria want to build Nigeria they need to start by respecting each other, respect goes a long way.

On the other hand now Yorubas need to stop being complacent and be reactionary. They are human beings as well they must never pretend to like something when they do not like it. As it is I think their cup is full, they are tired of being nice and this could lead to chaos because they have been holding back for a long time.

Secondly, Yorubas should be the ones who went in droves to vote but were one of the lowest states when it comes to collection of pvc's.

Now that this has happened they can't force Igbos to vote for their candidate but will need to get up and vote for their candidate if they do not and pdp wins they will be taunted by pdp and igbos until blood comes out as in this case.

Yorubas save Nigeria go vote for own to prevent future squabbles of your preferred candidate looses.
Are you kidding me?
A botswanese with this much interest in Nigeria?
Botswana must really suck.
And i planned on taking a lady there for a get-away next month.
Thanks for saving me the expense.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by zimoni(f): 12:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Long Live the King.

K'ade Pe L'ori Ki Bata Pe L'ese.

Igba Odun Odun Kan.

8 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by QuotaSystem: 12:44am On Apr 07, 2015
How did it get to this? How did Yorubas allow these turds grow balls in their own land?

Una too talk, Igbos don't understand words. Shikenan.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by Stirer101: 12:50am On Apr 07, 2015
During Anambra election, yibhoes said more than all these during that election. From, dont vote for Amala and dirty people party. Dont vote for Awolowo people and all sort of rubbish. You cant call Lagos, no mans land when they have a sitting Oba there, you are indirectly insulting the king. Yibhoes have turn the Lagos election to Yoruba Vs Yhibhoe just cos of there greediness. We will rig and do everything possible to make Ambode governor, you can go and die if you are not happy.

Long life the King. We are solidly behind you and proud of you.

7 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by owobokiri(m): 1:03am On Apr 07, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

He is a real bast*rd and just notice how the Igbos have started playing victim already,,,,,,the bloody empty chest beaters.

What has one Agbaje done to you? He declared for a contestable position, he is campaigning cleanly across board, he is not insulting anybody yet you son of hate want to kill him because one deranged and totally unhinged ex egunje collecting olopa claiming to be an oba opened his mouth to vomit rubish. . What kind hatefilled tribal rats am I sharing a country with

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by MDMA: 1:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

You failed to admit your Oba fuc.ked up, yet you're quick to rain curses and threats on Jimi Agbaje.

You're nothing but a failed graduate trying to gain ground on Nairaland. Come this saturday, you and your Oba + Ambode shall be disgraced throughout Lagos.

Bastards.
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by baby124: 1:29am On Apr 07, 2015
What the Oba said was not right, and PDP should not have capitalized on it. Because of this Ambode will surely win. And igbo's have drawn unnecessary attention to themselves with this uproar. Passive Yoruba's will be come more guarded. PDP has succeeded in naming themselves the Igbo party. Yoruba's that wanted to vote for Agbaje will not do that anymore. Well, I don't want PDP in my home state so Ambode ni jor.

All this drama sha cheesy
Agbaje has sunk his political career by attempting such tactics in his own state. The desperation is very disgusting and shameful

4 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:44am On Apr 07, 2015
VirginFinder:
I watched the news on STV(yesternight) and TVC (this morning) and nowhere was this alleged threat reported.

Some people must be up to mischief here.
And to think that some bastards are insulting the person of the Oba?

That said, is there anyone here who will swear he has never told another fellow in anger 'I'll kill you o'
Did you mean it?

Havent our parents and guardians at one point or the other uttered the statement "I'll kill you" in anger? Did they mean it?

If not for Christianity, people used to curse each other anyhow before now even though they didnt mean it.

I believe this was case with the Oba. Those statements were never supposed to be recorded. It was just a way telling the ibo leaders what they had to do and how they should vote. Afterall, it was the ibo leaders that decided to visit him.
I dont think he meant to implememt whatever he was said to have said.
It's a clear case of carrot and stick treatment.

Hence, at this trying time I urge all of us Yorubas to stand with the Oba.
The Oba is no doubt fighting for the interest of we Yorubas and deserves our full support.
Dont let us team up with strangers to denigrate/humiliate our dear Oba.

Every Yoruba should henceforth stand in defence of the Oba whenever and wherever the issue comes up.

In Yorubaland, no matter who is at fault, it is the younger person that apologises to the elder.

ibos and all non indigenes are subjects of the Oba of Lagos.
Even if they claim he has offended them, it is they that should find a way of apologising to him for all the insults they have hurled on him so far and not the other way round.

Nobody CAN/MUST force the Oba to apologise!
Never!!

Long live the Oba of Lagos.

Eko o ni baje o.

Ade a pe l'Ori,
Bata a pe l'ese Oba,
Akiolu lo l'Eko

Ibo ti o ba te l'orun ko gba Onitsha lo!
Ibo is looking for @$$ whipping in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 07, 2015
Oba Rilwan Akiolu should lay the blame squarely at the feet of Bola Ahmed Tinubu who gave Ben Akabueze a Commissioner spot in Lagos.

I am very angry as I am typing this message as I am personally pained by the insults and denigration we yorubas have been made to pass through by the ibos because we have been a very nice and accomodating people. If and when ambode wins then we yorubas have to sit down and restrategise on how we want to protect ourselves from the marauding force that the ibos are.

The truth of the matter is that these ibos will never. Stop until they take over Lagos as their sights are mainly set on dislodging the yorubas from Lagos.The federal goverment has to draw up a plan to develop the East so that the biafrans can stay back home and develop their homeland. The average ibo man is determined and resilient in whatever they set their hearts on and they have seen that they can run over the yorubas because they think we are lazy and weak.

I have been an unrepentant advocate for a Yoruba renaissance in Lagos aimed at preserving the Economic Capital of Odualand from the expansionist and annexationist plans of the ibos on this forum but I was looked at like a bigot but I thank God that Yorubas are now waking up to the dangers we face from our hateful and bile filled guests who will stop at nothing to destroy the Yorubas for what they Perceive as our role in the Biafran/Nigerian War which our late Sage Obafemi Awolowo won for Nigeria at the time. I make bold to say that since the end of that War, the ibos have vowed to Conquer the yorubas since they reckon that the yorubas will be easier preys since we are so liberal and accomodating.

We yorubas should realise that we are fast losing the battle and must not lose the War which is being subtly waged on our turf by our guests. The time to wake up and act is now as we are as Disunited as never before----the OPC has been compromised and weakened by the enemy through bribes and shady Oil pipeline Contracts and it is really painful as we thought the objectives of OPC were apolitical and for the protection of the rights of the yoruba in Nigeria, Otunba Gani Adams disappointed lots of people when he chose to work at variance to Yoruba interest in Nigeria.

In Conclusion, I would urge Bola Tinubu to close ranks with the OPC and other Yoruba militia to protect the fatherland and be more magnanimous in his victory as the generalismo of yoruba politics as he is largely seen by other yoruba elders (Afenifere led by Reuben Fasoranti) as being too powerful in SouthWest Politics. The enemy is penetrating and wrecking havoc already as they are representing Lagos in the Federal House of Reps already, the march to Alausa in the future is on a steady course unless they are stopped in their tracks through massive enlightenment of the yoruba people of the dangers we are in.

ALL yorubas who have a PVC should please go out and vote AKINWUNMI AMBODE in the gubernatorial elections this Saturday as it will check the plans of the 5th Columnists in our midst and throw a spanner in the wheel of their ignoble plans for the Yorubas.

Shalom.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by ipleddge: 2:59am On Apr 07, 2015
afroxyz:
Fools. Most of you here have not travelled outside Yoruba land that's why you are myopic. Have you heard of Igbos killing or victimizing other tribes in their land? Lazy thwarts that wait for others to work then you reap
why do you guys call yoruba lazy? Is it because we are not use to running in hold up to sell gala or what?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by adconline(m): 3:05am On Apr 07, 2015
Useless bastards!! You are in solidarity with your egunje-enthroned Oba for threatening to kill Igbos for voting for a Yoruba son Sophisticated idiocy is inked in your DNA
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by naijaking1: 3:56am On Apr 07, 2015
Duplicacy is when Yorubas, especially those who fought for ONE NIGERIA fail to reign in on this old man who calls himself oba.
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by adconline(m): 4:08am On Apr 07, 2015
Alcatraz001:
Oba Rilwan Akiolu should lay the blame squarely at the feet of Bola Ahmed Tinubu who gave Ben Akabueze a Commissioner spot in Lagos.

I am very angry as I am typing this message as I am personally pained by the insults and denigration we yorubas have been made to pass through by the ibos because we have been a very nice and accomodating people. If and when ambode wins then we yorubas have to sit down and restrategise on how we want to protect ourselves from the marauding force that the ibos are.

The truth of the matter is that these ibos will never. Stop until they take over Lagos as their sights are mainly set on dislodging the yorubas from Lagos.The federal goverment has to draw up a plan to develop the East so that the biafrans can stay back home and develop their homeland. The average ibo man is determined and resilient in whatever they set their hearts on and they have seen that they can run over the yorubas because they think we are lazy and weak.

I have been an unrepentant advocate for a Yoruba renaissance in Lagos aimed at preserving the Economic Capital of Odualand from the expansionist and annexationist plans of the ibos on this forum but I was looked at like a bigot but I thank God that Yorubas are now waking up to the dangers we face from our hateful and bile filled guests who will stop at nothing to destroy the Yorubas for what they Perceive as our role in the Biafran/Nigerian War which our late Sage Obafemi Awolowo won for Nigeria at the time. I make bold to say that since the end of that War, the ibos have vowed to Conquer the yorubas since they reckon that the yorubas will be easier preys since we are so liberal and accomodating.

We yorubas should realise that we are fast losing the battle and must not lose the War which is being subtly waged on our turf by our guests. The time to wake up and act is now as we are as Disunited as never before----the OPC has been compromised and weakened by the enemy through bribes and shady Oil pipeline Contracts and it is really painful as we thought the objectives of OPC were apolitical and for the protection of the rights of the yoruba in Nigeria, Otunba Gani Adams disappointed lots of people when he chose to work at variance to Yoruba interest in Nigeria.

In Conclusion, I would urge Bola Tinubu to close ranks with the OPC and other Yoruba militia to protect the fatherland and be more magnanimous in his victory as the generalismo of yoruba politics as he is largely seen by other yoruba elders (Afenifere led by Reuben Fasoranti) as being too powerful in SouthWest Politics. The enemy is penetrating and wrecking havoc already as they are representing Lagos in the Federal House of Reps already, the march to Alausa in the future is on a steady course unless they are stopped in their tracks through massive enlightenment of the yoruba people of the dangers we are in.

ALL yorubas who have a PVC should please go out and vote AKINWUNMI AMBODE in the gubernatorial elections this Saturday as it will check the plans of the 5th Columnists in our midst and throw a spanner in the wheel of their ignoble plans for the Yorubas.

Shalom.

Useless bastards!! You are in solidarity with your egunje-enthroned Oba for threatening to kill Igbos for voting for a Yoruba son Sophisticated idiocy is inked in your DNA
(
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by luvinhubby(m): 4:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

You don't have sense at all......there is something called IP address & with that you can easily be tracked down and arrested by the security agencies for threat to life, just pray nothing happens to Jimi life or else you are a propable murder suspect......kid!
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by Charlotte15: 5:49am On Apr 07, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Alcatraz001:

Shalom.

Need I say more. It was a fundamental mistake appointing Akabueze not only as a commissioner but as the chief economic policy maker of the state. All will be rectified on the 11th by the grace of God.
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 07, 2015
CSTR2:
Are you kidding me?
A botswanese with this much interest in Nigeria?
Botswana must really suck.
And i planned on taking a lady there for a get-away next month.
Thanks for saving me the expense.

Yeah, the political landscape is too peaceful not as emotional and heated as this. Its too relaxed. I guess you could say no action equals boredom.

Sorry but you won't be missed. Save your money sir.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by CSTR2: 7:05am On Apr 07, 2015
BluIvy:

Yeah, the political landscape is too peaceful not as emotional and heated as this. Its too relaxed. I guess you could say no action equals boredom.

Sorry but you won't be missed. Save your money sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onitsha,aba_or Owerri / Senate Screens Ibrahim Magu Today / 10 Most Urbanized States In Nigeria....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.