Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

The Bitter Truth About The Igbo By Femi Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bitter Truth About The Igbo By Femi Fani Kayode (1146 Views)

Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip / The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Truth About The Igbo By Femi Fani Kayode by baye2023(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
People don't get punished for sins in Nigeria .We rant for days and back to status quo, What Oba Akiolu said was just in plain terms of what Femi Fani-Kayode wrote a year ago.. The only difference was as usual , FFK used fancy words to conceal his own agenda for igbos...Nail Oba Akiolu on the cross but spare Femi Fani-Kayode cos he is member of your political party . Welcome to Nigeria.. This article written by FFK should have been the end of him. But hey this is Nigeria .http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/142477-the-bitter-truth-about-the-igbo-by-femi-fani-kayode.html

I will update this when i find the second article.. Lol one more week people . One more week and this whole sh*t would be over. Endure

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo By Femi Fani Kayode by chimoskyg(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
He should keep ranting
Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo By Femi Fani Kayode by madridguy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok
Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo By Femi Fani Kayode by donnaira(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
mtchwww
Nigerians hating the igbos since independence .
ANYWAY
GOD bless motherland
God bless iGbos
God bless hates
God bless Nigeria
God bless nairaland
Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
donnaira:
mtchwww
Nigerians hating the igbos since independence .
ANYWAY
GOD bless motherland
God bless iGbos
God bless hates
God bless Nigeria
God bless nairaland
Go and read that article, you wil realise dt Igbo are trouble makers in this case. They are hate crusaders since ages. I regret the fact dt my broda marid an Igbo gal.
Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
baye2023:
People don't get punished for sins in Nigeria .We rant for days and back to status quo, What Oba Akiolu said was just in plain terms of what Femi Fani-Kayode wrote a year ago.. The only difference was as usual , FFK used fancy words to conceal his own agenda for igbos...Nail Oba Akiolu on the cross but spare Femi Fani-Kayode cos he is member of your political party . Welcome to Nigeria.. This article written by FFK should have been the end of him. But hey this is Nigeria .http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/142477-the-bitter-truth-about-the-igbo-by-femi-fani-kayode.html

I will update this when i find the second article.. Lol one more week people . One more week and this whole sh*t would be over. Endure
Pls do sometin to get dt article to d front page despite the volume.
Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo By Femi Fani Kayode by baye2023(m): 12:09am On Apr 07, 2015
i will
Blastfinito:
Pls do sometin to get dt article to d front page despite the volume.
Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo By Femi Fani Kayode by raumdeuter: 12:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Everyone knows the truth about ibos even Jimi knows but just want to use them for politics

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Kicks As INEC Cancels Donga LG Election In Taraba / Breaking News Osun To Stop Free Feeding Of School Children / Tally Number For Fuel LWKMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.