Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table (2453 Views)

Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto / Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by ademega(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
I heard this story many years ago . I am not sure of the authenticity of the story. I was told that during the reception of their wedding , after the couple had danced to the high table so the MC requested for people to be called to the high table besides their parents who were already sitted on the high table. Both couple were drafting names of people to be called ,in the process the husband pointed the attention of the wife to her list ,that she has written more names than his own . the wife replied him that the husband should not complain that after all they have very a few successful people in their family who could be called to the high table compare to her own family which is full of well to do people .
This was the beginning of the problem and from reception both parties went their separate ways forever .
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by SAMBARRY: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Iro nla tongue

op ma firo pami grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by richol(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
her mouth killed her

1 Like

Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by ademega(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Iro nla tongue

op ma firo pami grin
I said I heard it . I didn't say I witness it ke. Which one is iro nibe ?
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by SAMBARRY: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
ademega:

I said I heard it . I didn't say I witness it ke. Which one is iro nibe ?
If you want me to believe. Pinshores or wink grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by slimyem: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
OP is trolling.How many more shitty threads before the day is over?
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by ademega(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
If you want me to believe. Pinshores or wink grin
Pls I beg you Dont believe
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by jamex93(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
The person wey tro this bomb sabi lie o grin grin

As a yoruba man will say, Well I no fit shaout

There is nothing new under the sun cool

1 Like

Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by SAMBARRY: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
ademega:

Pls I beg you Dont believe
beg me to believe wink tongue grin
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by ademega(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
slimyem:
OP is trolling.How many more shitty threads before the day is over?
Am happy you are reading them all .
That is what I wanna do and I owe no one any apology .
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by ademega(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
beg me to believe wink tongue grin
I will beg you to believe simply because I just checked your pix and o mu mi mole .both back and front grin cheesy
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Na lie, you can't divorce till after three months.

This mon kon lie!
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by ademega(m): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Na lie, you can't divorce till after three months.

This mon kon lie!
I heard
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 07, 2015
And the moral of the story is..?
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by yomi007k(m): 12:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Ademega....I don catch u.
Shey I told u I have my eyes on u.
U don come here come dey blow another lie again.....*mo ti mue le ni*
angry

.....OP IS MAKING UP STORIES....OLE.
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by Dheartless: 1:02am On Apr 07, 2015
ademega:

I will beg you to believe simply because I just checked your pix and o mu mi mole .both back and front grin cheesy
don't be in a haste,
have you seen her face?
never judge your taste by yansh only.

seriously In as much as I feel good about a ladies behind,
the kind of face I saw two days ago gave me a good experience.

by the way
your story may be true, anything is possible when women are involve in a relationship.
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by ademega(m): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2015
yomi007k:
Ademega....I don catch u.
Shey I told u I have my eyes on u.
U don come here come dey blow another lie again.....*mo ti mue le ni*
angry

.....OP IS MAKING UP STORIES....OLE.
Lie ke...
Well , I said I heard .so what is lie their ?
I know your type ,people will tell you their dream and thought you will still call it lie .
Olapa oya wa mu mi
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by QuiverBox(f): 7:52am On Apr 07, 2015
ademega:
I heard this story many years ago . I am not sure of the authenticity of the story. I was told that during the reception of their wedding , after the couple had danced to the high table so the MC requested for people to be called to the high table besides their parents who were already sitted on the high table. Both couple were drafting names of people to be called ,in the process the husband pointed the attention of the wife to her list ,that she has written more names than his own . the wife replied him that the husband should not complain that after all they have very a few successful people in their family who could be called to the high table compare to her own family which is full of well to do people .
This was the beginning of the problem and from reception both parties went their separate ways forever .

Why are you Always Hearing Stories?

It seems you are a Professional Gossip
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by ademega(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2015
QuiverBox:

Why are you Always Hearing Stories?

It seems you are a Professional Gossip
Since June 27 2014 just one topic . you need to join my profession of gossip to have stories that can benefit mankind to share on this platform . ire oh
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by NifemiOlu(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2015
My lecturer told me a similar story. In fact, she said she attended.
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by edwife(f): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2015
Really? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by SAMBARRY: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
ademega:

oyo lowa tongue
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by ademega(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
oyo lowa tongue
I knew it .fake asset to deceive guys
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by SAMBARRY: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
ademega:

I knew it .fake asset to deceive guys
oyo na loyiwa tongue
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by ademega(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
oyo na loyiwa tongue
Ati mo tele
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by expozey(f): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
My cousin catered to a wedding like that. Argument arose at the reception and everyone went their separate ways. Was unable to get her balance for the cake. She no even get mouth ask again. lol
Re: Husband Divorce Wife At The Reception Right Their On The High Table by angelTI(f): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
When I said it in one of his "I heard" stories that this OP is always hearing, one mofo was yarning dust.

Kudos to your ministry Mr OP grin

(1) (Reply)

While You Are Away; Maids Vs Kids / Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) / Dis Virgin By My In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.