Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Dis Virgin By My In-law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dis Virgin By My In-law (2456 Views)

My Sister In Law Slapped Me / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! / Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dis Virgin By My In-law by APOTIERI2(m): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2009
Dis virgin by my in-law shocked

TRUE LIFE STORY.

This thing happened to one of my friend when she went for holiday in her Aunty house during her first year of National Diploma (ND) at school. The first and second day of this lady in her aunty house, she started noticing unusual move by her in-law (the husband to the aunty) this lady did not believe it, until this bad night in which this girl was disvirgin by her ante’s husband. ,during this incidence when she was screaming for help, the wife i.e. her aunty did not wake up until this man finishes what he was intended to do; after she woke up from sleep it seems as if this woman conspire with her husband. When blood started rushing, they scuttle her to the hospital that night. After this girl return from hospital, she went back to her parent house in anguish

Because she doesn’t want to cause enmity among the family she refuses to tell her parent about the incidence and she kept it within herself. Two month later, this man (in-law) that was poor like church rat before has become rich man.

Meanwhile, this girl is now a graduate but no Job and a lot of bad things started happening to her and she is now thinking perhaps this man has used her fate.

Please house, I need serious advice from you. Can she tell her parent again? Or what did u think she should do?
Re: Dis Virgin By My In-law by dani1luv: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2009
this suppose to be taken to romance section
Re: Dis Virgin By My In-law by Gabry(f): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2009
She should report to the police as a rape case and also should tell her parents and the whole entire family!!! Bloody bastard! angry
Re: Dis Virgin By My In-law by ononogbu(f): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2009
she should tell her anuty in the first place and see the reaction of her sister before she take another step shocked

(1) (Reply)

Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? / Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.