Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha (1266 Views)

Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) / Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) / Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha by ujoatu(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
"Owellemania": PDP Party members abandoned rally in Nkwerre to embrace Gov Rochas Okorocha

It was a spectacle today in Nkwerre LGA. Gov Okorocha was at Nkwerre to receive endorsement from various political party candidates & members from across Nkwerre Federal Constituency. On his way out of the function, PDP members were having a rally at their party secretariat by St. Augustine. On sighting the convoy of Owelle Ndigbo, the PDP members spontaneously left their canopies singing "Rochas We Know ", "Owelle Ka Anyi Ma".

It is clear that Ndi Imo inspite of party affiliations, will vote Owelle again.

Re: Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha by ujoatu(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
The PDP members

Re: Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
we are watching
Re: Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Propaganda... Retarrd of a governor. By the way OP, how does the first and second pix correlate? Are they not different pix from different occasion? Come Saturday, I am voting Ihedioha at Ikenegbu girls hands down. And I will also deliver my street. Trust me on that.
Re: Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha by jamex93(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok

Now I see...
Re: Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha by ujoatu(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
See for yourself

Re: Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha by ujoatu(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Owelle

Re: Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha by ujoatu(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yes oh

Re: Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha by ujoatu(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
OK

Re: Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha by kolomax(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
RebelChip:
Propaganda... Retarrd of a governor. By the way OP, how does the first and second pix correlate? Are they not different pix from different occasion? Come Saturday, I am voting Ihedioha at Ikenegbu girls hands down. And I will also deliver my street. Trust me on that.
Ogaaa better use glasses

2 Likes

Re: Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha by teemanbastos(m): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
RebelChip:
ur moniker says it all... Stay dere dy rebel against Goodtin

2 Likes

Re: Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha by CecyAdrian(f): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
shocked shocked cool,they also want the wind of change to touch them
Re: Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha by dre11(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hehehehe

I thought they did say this Governor is hated by majority of his kinsmen........
Never believe any propaganda here on NL again
Re: Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha by ujoatu(m): 6:33am On Apr 07, 2015
FP biko

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Incredible Elections Of Winners!!! / Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? / June 12: Throwback Photo Of M.K.O Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.