Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? (1265 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? by tunshe: 12:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Let's confirm our stories before spreading. There are lots of mischievous folks floating on the social media.

Let's begin to make our utterances devoid of hate,religious and ethnic sentiments.

Let's channel our energies to nation building.

God bless Nigeria!

Re: Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? by MalcoImX: 1:26am On Apr 15, 2015
TANroids ain't happy. Do you remember the Imam (***) who was supposedly created to be a Buhari supporter. It's just to spoil the girl's name. But it doesn't work. If all they did to her father didn't diminish him, she too will only prosper, and the wrath and agony in the heart of the rejecters of the truth will continue to increase.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? by kodded(m): 2:11am On Apr 15, 2015
APC SUPPORTERS AT WORK
Re: Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? by cy4cent(f): 2:13am On Apr 15, 2015
Despite the fact that I didn't like Jonathan's style of government, but one thing I remember n like about

him is that ,none of his children whether adopted or biological was ever in the news, except for their

marriages,

This young lady Zahra should pls do her father a favour n lie low, it attracts more respect than always

being in the news, besides I don't think she is the only child of GMB, why is she the only one pulling

publicity stunts

there is euphoria in being a President's daughter but pls learn from those before you, they lie low for

their father's image....

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? by donphilopus: 2:20am On Apr 15, 2015
cy4cent:
Despite the fact that I didn't like Jonathan's style of government, but one thing I remember n like about

him is that ,none of his children whether adopted or biological was ever in the news, except for their

marriages,

This young lady Zahra should pls do her father a favour n lie low, it attracts more respect than always

being in the news, besides I don't think she is the only child of GMB, why is she the only one pulling

publicity stunts

there is euphoria in being a President's daughter but pls learn from those before you, they lie low for

their father's image....

Who told you she owns those accounts? And besides, was Mama 'Piss' not always in the news when she was still active as the First Lady?

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? by kodded(m): 2:40am On Apr 15, 2015
cy4cent:

marriages,

publicity stunts

their father's image....
AM A PDP SUPPORTER BUT I DONT THINK ZAHRA IS THE CAUSE

I THINK I WILL BLAME HER DAD SUPPORTERS AND BLOGGERS..........TAKE FOR EXAMPLE A WEEK AFTER YEMI OSINBAJO BECAME BUHARI RUNNING MATE LINDA IKEJI UPLOADED HIS DAUGHTER TWITTER, FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY AND WENT AS FAR AS TO REVEAL HER PROFILE AND SCHOOL

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? by cy4cent(f): 2:48am On Apr 15, 2015
donphilopus:

Who told you she owns those accounts? And besides, was Mama 'Piss' not always in the news when she was still active as the First Lady?

'first lady' sometimes I wonder how some people think. did I say first lady?
is there no difference between first lady and daughter?

if you were telling me Jonathan's children maybe it would have made sense.

even if not her accounts, m just saying.

while she was tweeting stuffs earlier it was also not her account right

I have nothing against her, infact I love her, m only concerned about GMB's image here!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? by tunshe: 4:16am On Apr 15, 2015
cy4cent:

marriages,

publicity stunts

their father's image....

I see your point, however, that doesn't stop her from having a Facebook account.

I think it's important to collectively discourage mischievous folks who open fake accounts to discredit the young lady.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? by tunshe: 4:18am On Apr 15, 2015
kodded:
AM A PDP SUPPORTER BUT I DONT THINK ZAHRA IS THE CAUSE

I THINK I WILL BLAME HER DAD SUPPORTERS AND BLOGGERS..........TAKE FOR EXAMPLE A WEEK AFTER YEMI OSINBAJO BECAME BUHARI RUNNING MATE LINDA IKEJI UPLOADED HIS DAUGHTER TWITTER, FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY AND WENT AS FAR AS TO REVEAL HER PROFILE AND SCHOOL

We need more of objective folks like you around.
Re: Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? by omenka(m): 5:51am On Apr 15, 2015
MalcoImX:
TANroids ain't happy. Do you remember the Imam (***) who was supposedly created to be a Buhari supporter. It's just to spoil the girl's name. But it doesn't work. If all they did to her father didn't diminish him, she too will only prosper, and the wrath and agony in the heart of the rejecters of the truth will continue increase.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? by omenka(m): 5:57am On Apr 15, 2015
cy4cent:

marriages,

publicity stunts

their father's image....
How sure are you she even owns any of those accounts??

Some of these fb and twitter accounts are created by 419ers, nurtured over time and later used to defraud unsuspecting members of the general public. A lot of folks fall for those scams.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 15, 2015
NON

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? by ayindejimmy(m): 6:15am On Apr 15, 2015
cy4cent:

I have nothing against her, infact I love her, m only concerned about GMB's image here!!!!!

So because her father wants to be president she shouldn't tweet again?
Instead blame bloggers that exposes her private life to the world. Don't you tweet? Now wait till maybe your father is contesting something important you'll see how your daily routine becomes public knowledge.
We should all just cut her some slack. In time she'll manage the publicity better

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? by Deiok(m): 6:35am On Apr 15, 2015
At the rate this is going, these tanoids might start committing suicide.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? by donphilopus: 8:38am On Apr 15, 2015
cy4cent:

Neither the First Lady nor the son/daughter of the President has an office. They're just ceremonial.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Represent Zahra Buhari's Fb Page? by MalcoImX: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2015
cy4cent:

She closed her original Twitter account after the release of those pictures, possibly on the advise of her father's political strategists. Since then no one can truly say she has an account.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angry Letter To The Nigerian Youth By Bayo Adeyinka / Fashola’s Signal Of Ingratitude? / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.