Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,749 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile (3122 Views)

Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos' Profile. / Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect / Wikipedia Updates Orubebe’s Profile Over Attempted Poll Disruprion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by Amokwe(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
The King of Lagos is the traditional, yet ceremonial, sovereign of Lagos, a historic outpost of the Benin kingdom that went on to become one of the largest cities in Africa after first giving its name to Lagos State, the acknowledged financial heart of contemporary Nigeria. The king has no political power, but is sought as a counsel or sponsor by Nigerian politicians who seek support from the various residents of Lagos. Among other ceremonial roles, the Oba also plays a central part in the Eyo festival as well as indulging in tourism advertisements on behalf of the city, often stating, "you've gotta go to Lagos".

Although its line of kings are indeed of Edo origin, they have also largely been of Yoruba descent, and the modern kingdom is commonly considered to be a Yoruba traditional state as a result of this fact.

The current Oba of Lagos, His Highness Oba Rilwan Akiolu, courted controversy when in April 2015 he publicly threatened genocide against the Igbo population of Lagos state if they voted against his anointed governorship candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode. According to the revered king, Lagos belongs to him and the Igbos have to do his bidding or perish in the Lagoon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oba_of_Lagos
Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by SkinnyDude(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
in 3 weeks time, wikipedia wil update his profile again. and then he will be known as 'Late Rilwan Akiolu'

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by jamex93(m): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Why e b say uncle wiki con put eyes for nigerian ppl na
Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by ozoigbondu: 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
The tout masquerading as oba has just dragged his name through the mud

13 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by ademega(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
There is a Nigerian behind this wikipedia .

5 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
The man that finally ruined Ambode's chance of becoming Governor of Lagos.

But don't you know that you can update anyone's profile on Wikipedia.

6 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
in 3 weeks time, wikipedia wil update his profile again. and then he will be known as 'Late Rilwan Akiolu'
Am sure you are having a serious relationship with foolishness....Can you allow someone to wish for the death of your father??.......are you GOD??are you the one that want to kill him??some of you kids will just come on the internet to display your stupidity and feel you are safe since this is a faceless forum,trust me this forum is not as faceless as you might think!!!!better watch your dirty dustbin you call mouth...people like you are hopeless pigs and nothing in real life but you come here on nairaland to display your stupidity... omo ale jati jati....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
difference between south-south and south-west
Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by Texcoco(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oba Akiolu don suffer for igbo hand....After Orubebe,this should rank as the next most humiliating.

7 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by nkowaputa(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
I see
Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by Jaycool18(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
see how this man just disgraced him self all because of what he stands to gain from ambode

4 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by praxisnetworks: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
angry Op is an illiterate any human being can update wikipedia its an open site subject to modification by any nitwit like the Op!

5 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by fiftynaira(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Amobode way I fit kill for... I will simply vote for jimi,make I jst see how igbos wan take enter lagoon... Amobo has lost lagos, jst like PEJ made GEJ lose!

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by vislabraye(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Between Orubebe and the Oba of Lagos, i in wonder who is a bigger disgrace. No. Theres no comparison. Its the oba of Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by richol(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
He wants attention dats all.
Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by tpiadotcom: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
obviously a nler is permanently parked on Wikipedia waiting for the next scandal to update on people's pages there.

you call this a job o.
Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by praxisnetworks: 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
you don't count!

fiftynaira:
Amobode way I fit kill for... I will simply vote for jimi,make I jst see how igbos wan take enter lagoon... Amobo has lost lagos, jst like PEJ made GEJ lose!
Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by fiftynaira(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
praxisnetworks:
you don't count!

. Wouldn't even trade words with u.... Show me ur pvc... We talk!
Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by praxisnetworks: 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
as a flathea* just join a voting queue on Saturday....

fiftynaira:
. Wouldn't even trade words with u.... Show me ur pvc... We talk!
Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by Omololu007(m): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
Oba Akiolu don suffer for igbo hand....After Orubebe,this should rank as the next most humiliating.
I can't see dat on his profile in wikipedia
Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by caesare: 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
wakacome:
Am sure you are having a serious relationship with foolishness....Can you allow someone to wish for the death of your father??.......are you GOD??are you the one that want to kill him??some of you kids will just come on the internet to display your stupidity and feel you are safe since this is a faceless forum,trust me this forum is not as faceless as you might think!!!!better watch your dirty dustbin you call mouth...people like you are hopeless pigs and nothing in real life but you come here on nairaland to display your stupidity... omo ale jati jati....[/b]
[size=14pt]Will u shut ur useless malfunctioned brain. Where were u when ur useless and lily livered midget threatened genocide. U people just hide behind ur smartphones and feel u can insult anyone. No one has the monopoly of issuing death sentences. Ur king can shove his royal stool and staff up his degenerated black arse.....no one gives a rats arse about him anyway. [/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
caesare:

Will u shut ur useless malfunctioned brain. Where were u when ur useless and lily livered midget threatened genocide. U people just hide behind ur smartphones phone and feel u can insult anyone. No one has the monopoly of issuing death sentences. Ur king can shove his royal stool and staff up his degenerated black arse.....no one gives a rats arse about him anyway.
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you "the cry of a frustrated raving lunatic"....so because I told the guy not to wish death on someone now mean that am trying to defend the oba??really??two wrongs make a right??you don't give a rat arse about him yet more than four threads concerning him was moved to front-page and you kept on crying on all the threads!!yeye dey smell!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin
Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by Jorgen: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
cc: Seun, Lalasticlala

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by missdebs(f): 12:18am On Apr 07, 2015
naijeria yi ti gbogbo wa ni, lets leave in peace and harmony ehn, biko
Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by caesare: 12:21am On Apr 07, 2015
wakacome:
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you "the cry of a frustrated raving lunatic"....
[size=14pt]Having a certificate alone doesn't make one educated. Read ur comment and compare who sounds more frustrating. Do you even know the meaning of the word "lunatic" ? Because Scallywags like u and ur king midget are the most endowed with the profile of a lunatic...I wonder why rifraff's like u are allowed on social sites where sane people contribute to national growth n unity...The mods should pls do something drastic about this...We can't continue to tolerate degenrates n fools on this forum [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXgM26B-Ik

Listen to the Audio recording

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

This stewpid oba should be dragged to ICC
Hope the international community are watching....
Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by champion69(m): 12:32am On Apr 07, 2015
The fear of wikipedia negative update, is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by tpiadotcom: 12:44am On Apr 07, 2015
ademega:
There is a Nigerian behind this wikipedia .

definitely.

waiting for the next scandal to be updated there.
Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by Splashme: 1:19am On Apr 07, 2015
[size=20pt]This Oba talks
carelessly[/size]
Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by djfox: 1:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Honestly you guys are just too stupld. Wkipedia edits (which anyone can do by the way) is what you are making a big deal out of ?
ALL updates on wikipedia are made by random people, some pages require you to be registered though.

Example : When Buhari won, alot of ldiots kept tampering with his page so it was locked due to vandalism. And when he assumes office the page will be protected from unverified edits.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile by hollandis(f): 1:22am On Apr 07, 2015
wakacome:
Am sure you are having a serious relationship with foolishness....Can you allow someone to wish for the death of your father??.......are you GOD??are you the one that want to kill him??some of you kids will just come on the internet to display your stupidity and feel you are safe since this is a faceless forum,trust me this forum is not as faceless as you might think!!!!better watch your dirty dustbin you call mouth...people like you are hopeless pigs and nothing in real life but you come here on nairaland to display your stupidity... omo ale jati jati....[/b]

You are bastard,did.Akiolu not promise.genocide?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Swap Fraud: Aiteo, Alleged Front For GEJ & Diezani, In Buhari’s Cross-hairs / Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) / EFCC Arrests Oil Tycoon Olajide Omokore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.