Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,505 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Check Out This Picture, And Tell Me What You Think - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Picture, And Tell Me What You Think (719 Views)

The Guy That Wrote RIP On Pmbs Picture And Tweet Was Arrested / Explaing This Picture And Get #750 Recharge Card / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Picture, And Tell Me What You Think by uptoHim(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
To me, this is the best 2015 political pics in the whole world.#laughs.

Our Nigeria will be a total disaster if the PDP refuses to support the APC government. And same total disaster, if APC refuses to work with PDP. We all need each other, if me must move forward, if we must have this long awaited POSITIVE change.

Now, to all the aggrieved, winners, losers, victims, lords, chest beaters, more intelligent, majority, minority, more foolish, etc.

Let this picture be your watchword, or be a victim of a failed Nigeria.

But I don't think we have another choice than to follow the advice of this pics

Re: Check Out This Picture, And Tell Me What You Think by Holywizard: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
cant be possible even in de USA
Re: Check Out This Picture, And Tell Me What You Think by uptoHim(m): 12:38am On Apr 07, 2015
Holywizard:
cant be possible even in de USA

I would say YES! Its already being practised there
Re: Check Out This Picture, And Tell Me What You Think by tpiadotcom: 12:43am On Apr 07, 2015
it makes it look like one is bowing to the other.

A better graphic would be the top of the umbrella consisting of the individual broomsticks, or the umbrella handle being a broomstick.

something like that.

btw, are these the only two symbols in Nigeria?

since when?

and why is the nigerian flag not a symbol?
Re: Check Out This Picture, And Tell Me What You Think by abduljabbar4(m): 12:54am On Apr 07, 2015
We use brooms daily while umbrellas seasonally.

You can't clean a place with your fingers while you can use your house to protect yourself from the rain

The broom is made from natural materials while the umbrella is artificial

I think the umbrella signifies prevention. We don't need prevention. We are now in need of sanitation

The umbrella can leak while the. Broom remains the way it is permanently.

You open and close umbrella while the broom is always open.

Vote wisely
Vote for Brooms
Re: Check Out This Picture, And Tell Me What You Think by tpiadotcom: 12:58am On Apr 07, 2015
actually, you do not use brooms in the rain, brooms are not very effective against mud or when wet.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos In Festac Town Forgive Oba Of Lagos, Endorse Ambode / Nuhu Ribadu’s Governorship Ambition Left In Tatters / APC To Control 20 States Plus FCT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.