Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! (4936 Views)

Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye / Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) / GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by FreeGlobe(f): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
You are not part of the useless Obas in Yorubaland who will sell out, we know them and it is not yet time to mention names.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/all-yoruba-obas-are-useless-says-bola-tinubu/

Imagine a failed policeman oba threatening the jews of Africa. Wonders shall never end. Agbaje wining Lagos is a task that must be done. We need to teach this "useless" oba the lesson of his life. Did I also forget he must be made to abdicate the seat. Can you imagine how a "leader" is carrying himself shamelessly. All igbos must go out to vote! Security is guaranteed. Let the mannerless oba bring his war, we are ready for him.

By the way, we need to banish that man who spoke after the "useless oba" from igbo land. We have disowned him. Who knows his name?

Sai Jimi Agbaje.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCLKm8UZCcU#t=162

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oba of Lagos totally insulted the Igbo race. Igbos all over the galaxy have condemned this monarch. We Igbos are not cowards, we will vote Agbaje!!! Let the sky fall

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by FreeGlobe(f): 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
benardnwaorgu:
Oba of Lagos totally insulted the Igbo race. Igbos all over the galaxy have condemned this monarch. We Igbos are not cowards, we will vote Agbaje!!! Let the sky fall
Can you imagine a failed policeman threatening igbos? Lets watch and see

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Very true,i will mobilize on that day 4 pdp,jk, jk!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by FreeGlobe(f): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
chigo93:
Very true,i will mobilize on that day 4 pdp,jk, jk!
Now I believe you are igbo, we share the same name btw

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
If you igbos feel so embittered..why not vex and troop out of Lagos is large numbers and return to Aba or Onitsha, then I will begin to take your rants serious. Jews of Africa my foot...did your moses tell you that Lagos is the promised land? Whereas, we have heard stories from the south east of people being killed for voting Buhari. Even Asari Dokubo made similar threat before the presidential election.

Oba Akiolu is to Ambode what Bishop Oyedepo is to GEJ....unless you have forgotten the hell fire gate keeper so soon.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by bekkyjjy(f): 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
There re some Yorubas dat supported Jimi Agbaje of pdp,what will b deir punishment if dey vote for him .

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by Firefire(m): 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
BiHung:
[s]If you igbos feel so embittered..why not vex and troop out of Lagos is large numbers and return to Aba or Onitsha, then I will begin to take your rants serious. Jews of Africa my foot...did your moses tell you that Lagos is the promised land? Whereas, we have heard stories from the south east of people being killed for voting Buhari. Even Asari Dokubo made similar threat before the presidential election.

Oba Akiolu is to Ambode what Bishop Oyedepo is to GEJ....unless you have forgotten the hell fire gate keeper so soon[/s].

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
I would think if you're insulted enough you should leave the place in annoyance

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by Ilekeh(f): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Agbaje is still yoruba at the end of the day.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Now I believe you are igbo, we share the same name btw

Listen Pseudo-Jerusalem Igbo jews, your votes wont count at the polls on Saturday, even if a single Yoruba fly votes on that day, It will still drown your good-for-nothing votes. Saturday will expose ahow irrelevant you are when it comes to Lagos and SW voting.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
bekkyjjy:
There re some Yorubas dat supported Jimi Agbaje of pdp,what will b deir punishment if dey vote for him .

Na ibos go suffer for everyone who votes Jimi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by FreeGlobe(f): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
StBlack1:

Listen Pseudo-Jerusalem Igbo jews, your votes wont count at the polls on Saturday, even if a single Yoruba fly votes on that day, It will still drown your good-for-nothing votes. Saturday will expose are irrelevant you are when it comes to voting.
Jimi Agbaje will win lagos, no time to engage touts led by an irresponsible failed policeman

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by OduaMercenary: 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Still doesn't change the fact that a Yoruba bastard, FFK, fuc.ked the wife of your messiah

19 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by FreeGlobe(f): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

Na ibos go suffer for everyone who votes Jimi
More empty threats. You guys are comedians. Igbos rose from 20 pounds, and you think these rants by your "useless oba" can deter us?

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Jimi Agbaje will win lagos, no time to engage touts led by an irresponsible failed policeman

What will you do if your votes are rigged, thats the question

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by FreeGlobe(f): 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
OduaMercenary:
Still doesn't change the fact that a Yoruba bastard, FFK, fuc.ked the wife of your messiah
Yorubas have abandoned their women for igbos. smh

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by FreeGlobe(f): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
StBlack1:

What will you do if your votes are rigged, thats the question
see you on saturday

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by menix(m): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oba my ass...

Well not suprised ooo cous a police man is a police man weda pastor or Imam...

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by WisdomFlakes: 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Yeah. Same way GEJ won Lagos last week. cheesy

We have not forgotten all your noise o.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by OduaMercenary: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Yorubas have abandoned their women for igbos. smh

We haven't abandoned our women. They are wife materials

Ibo women are too cheap, so we use them whenever

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by FreeGlobe(f): 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
OduaMercenary:

We haven't abandoned our women. They are wife materials

Ibo women are too cheap, so we use them whenever
As you were writing this, a yoruba man just married another igbo woman. smh

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by bewla(m): 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
u have play in to the hands of PDP u no there jemik but should u vote for jimi and he louse like u did for jona and he lost now no senate president for u so shall it b in lagos to oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 07, 2015
Although I condemn Oba Akiolu's threat against our "Nigerian follow-follow Jews" in Lagos but if Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos because of this cheap blackmail; make I die!

Igbo or no Igbo; Sai Ambode!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by ggrin(f): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Can you imagine a failed policeman threatening igbos? Lets watch and see
odeundecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by ggrin(f): 12:03am On Apr 07, 2015
BiHung:
If you igbos feel so embittered..why not vex and troop out of Lagos is large numbers and return to Aba or Onitsha, then I will begin to take your rants serious. Jews of Africa my foot...did your moses tell you that Lagos is the promised land? Whereas, we have heard stories from the south east of people being killed for voting Buhari. Even Asari Dokubo made similar threat before the presidential election.

Oba Akiolu is to Ambode what Bishop Oyedepo is to GEJ....unless you have forgotten the hell fire gate keeper so soon.
oya mi lenu oangry

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by ToyinDipo(m): 12:07am On Apr 07, 2015
I always express my respect to Igbo people because of how sharp they are, but funny enough they are quick to be beaten by wits, a phenomenon Yorubas are much superior in. Don't Igbo think they might be getting played?

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by FreeGlobe(f): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2015
ToyinDipo:
[s]I always express my respect to Igbo people because of how sharp they are, but funny enough they are quick to be beaten by wits, a phenomenon Yorubas are much superior in. Don't Igbo think they might be getting played?[/s]
nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by knightsTempler: 12:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Question - If Oba Akiolu will throw the igbo's in Lagos lagoon for not voting Ambode, what will he do to Yorubas that will vote Jimi Agbaje?

Anyone Who finds the answer will get $100 from me.

Lego!!!

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by abduljabbar4(m): 12:20am On Apr 07, 2015
The best way to show your anger is to LEAVE

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! by OduaMercenary: 12:25am On Apr 07, 2015

^^ This is all they'll do from now till Saturday

Ambode will be announced as the next governor of Lagos state

Ibos will cry to sleep

Life goes on

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! / The Ancient city of Ibadan Aka brown roof republic. / The Faces Of Lekki Murderers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.