Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245320 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Here's how to get your CV right, in (about) 20 seconds!
1. Keep the layout simple.
2. Check it carefully for typos.
3. Write more about your achievements than your responsibilities Keep it to two sides.
4. Don't list hobbies unless they show relevant skills/qualities/knowledge.
5. Don't include a photo.
6. Account for periods out of work.
7. Make sure it matches your LinkedIn profile. .

For your Professional ATS/Standard CV/Cover,Linkedln Profile makeup,call/chat: 08134657689
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Quality Assurance Officer

An IT company located on the mainland

• Background in Computer Science/Engineering
• 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Software Testing certification is a plus
send CVs to * owendy@simplexsystem.com on or before 4th October 2019.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Clinical Psychologist at Kleinburg Medical Center - Lagos
Deadline: 5 October, 2019

We are looking for a qualified and certifed Clinical Psychologist to join our Medical Team.

CV to: ieluwa@kleinburgmedical.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
A Financial Services Company located in Abuja is looking to hire a good lawyer who has experience working in the financial services industry. He or she must be comfortable relating with clients. A minimum of 4 years working experience is required. Budget for the role is 3M-4M per annum.

Qualified candidates should please send CV to salviatees@gmail.com on or before 7th of October 2019.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
Bolton White Hotels & Apartments - Abuja

1.) Security Operative

2.) Room Attendant

3.) Sales & Marketing Executive

4.) ICT Officer

5.) Waiter/Barman/Waitress

6.) Continental Cook

Send your cv to : jobs@boltonwhitehotel.com or submit it physically in our Hotel at Area 11.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by idhigbe(m): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Invest a minimum of N2000 (Two Thousand Naira), Refer friends to M-invest (minimum of two) encourage them to invest N2000 each, and invite their friends to join, you keep earning commission for every new participant that joins your chain for at least 7 Generations. For every 2k invested, you can rip a return of over N50000 (fifty Thousand Naira ) in a month. I believe its worth considering.

http://minvest.world/?aff=etimgeorge
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 03, 2019
I actually studied Information Management Technology (b.tech), i have passed out as a corper for some months now, but i am still searching for a job, here is my email in case of there is any opportunity Somtosky90@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kweenkong(f): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2019
Position: Senior Sales Executive

Requirements
B.Sc/ HND in Social Science courses with minimum of 2 year’s experience in similar role in the real estate industry.
Verifiable Experience As A Sales Executive In The Real Estate Industry Is A Must .

Candidate must :
Generating sales leads that develop into new customers.
Identifying and assessing customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
Ability to communicate effectively.
Develop various business models to continuously achieve her target.
Must be fluent, bold, resilient and articulate.
Target- oriented with ability to develop, follow-up and close deals
Internet savvy

Salary and Commission

How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: realestateallsevenh@gmail.com

Closing Date : 9th October 2019
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2019
The service of an *Host/ Cleaner* is needed in an organization around Yaba environs

*He/She must be hardworking, honest and submissive
*SSCE Holder*
*Age limits* : 18- 30years
*Willing to resume ASAP
Forward CV to elizabeth.fayomi@istabaraqim.com with the subject *HOST*
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2019
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ehnkay: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
We Accept CVs for:

Tellers

Qualification: Minimum of OND and NCE
Salary: 68k plus pension and HMO

DSA

Qualification: OND, NCE, HND, B.Sc
Salary: 50k plus commission on sales, pension and HMO
nkere@trimconsult.co.uk

Use the desired role and location as subject of the mail
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Damfostopper(m): 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
ehnkay:
We Accept CVs for:

Tellers

Qualification: Minimum of OND and NCE
Salary: 68k plus pension and HMO

DSA

Qualification: OND, NCE, HND, B.Sc
Salary: 50k plus commission on sales, pension and HMO
nkere@trimconsult.co.uk

Use the desired role and location as subject of the mail
Goodevening, I did apply for this last month..... Thou am yet to get a rêply

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
A pharmaceutical company is hiring for the position of Logistics Officer.

HND/B.Sc in science minimum of 2 years working experience. proficiency in MS word, excel etc.

A male candidate is preferred for gender balancing.

send cvs to uchenwafor@clarionmed.co.uk
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ehnkay: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ehnkay: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Damfostopper:

Good evening. May I know the name on the cv?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Damfostopper(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
ehnkay:

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 6:56am On Oct 04, 2019
Protege Management - Uyo, Akwa Ibom

Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager (West Africa Market)

University Degree (http://B.Sc) or Master's Degree in Sales and Marketing related field.

CV to: jobs@protegemanagement.com.ng and copy protegemanagement@outlook.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2019
10 Steps to Job Hunting

https://www.nairaland.com/5452278/10-steps-job-hunting#82823579

For your Professional CV,Cover Letter and Linkedln Profile Optimization, call/chat(whatsapp)with our representative : 08134657689
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by hardlychase: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2019
Goodday All, are there no working class in warri on this thread who can help the unemployed or give insights to job openings in warri and it's environs??
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Generaloluseye: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2019
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by peeps4u: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Allstrasse:
This is really a great thread.

Are you smart and and can demonstrate above average intelligence?

Have you lived in Lagos for more than 5 years?

Are you energetic and can work in a very mobile position?

Is your integrity above board and can you be trusted with huge sums of money on a day to day basis?

Do you reside in or around Ojodu, Ogba, Agege, Abule, Ikeja, Egba, Fagba axis?

We could interview you for a role which requires your input 5 days a week.

While academic laurels and experience could be considered a plus we are willing to consider all applicants with at least an O/Level qualification.

Salary will range from 20,000.00 to 50,000.00 monthly.

Resumption for first batch is 1st August 2019.

Interested candidates should quote me directly on the thread with their contact details preferably emails.
I will extract their info and forward it accordingly.

You can also do this on behalf of someone you know who needs a job desperately.

Is this offer still open? My sister could be interested
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 7:00am On Oct 05, 2019
Vodacom Business - Lagos

Job Title: Account Manager

Closing Date
18th October, 2019.

CV to: careersng@vodacom.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ronke88: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Damfostopper:
Can I still apply?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by abah73: 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
bsc economics 2:1 2 years working experience as a retail cashier,

arthurjones655@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Overself: 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
ehnkay:

Please I just sent in an application today, hope is not too late?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by babatawa(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Good Day Nairalanders

Desperately seeking a job to hold on to
B.sc Physics
Experience working as a Concrete Form Work Setter/Installer, Supervisory Position with a Waste Management Company And A fair knowledge in cable (eletric) production line.

Current Location : Kaduna, Abuja
Ready to relocate
Thank you

rilwanabdoul@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Legend44(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Good day everyone.. Am a graduate of international relations and diplomacy, I just finished my nation youth service this month and am in need of a job please. Thank you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Lilshaddy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
I am a qualified and TRCN certified Mathematics/Further Mathematics teacher , I have three (3) years teaching experience . I am in need of a teaching job preferably at lekki, ikoyi or ajah. My number 08109111237 and my email address seyimuibi@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Analee(f): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pls any entry level job in PH? Office assistance, clerical,secretary, customer service etc
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2019
A real estate firm needs the service of a female SECRETARY

ND in Secretarial Administration or any Management/Social science discipline.
Candidate must reside in Lekki-Ajah environs

CVS to admin@oga4prop.com cc: lateef.oga4property@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2019
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE -
1. Laboratory/quality control equipment
2. Microbiology media
3. Analytical reagents
4. Laboratory consumables
5. Packaging equipment

If you are one of the individuals who can fit into our workplace, we encourage you to visit this page very often to view current openings for which you are suitable. Thereafter, please send your updated CV to: cv@fehprojects.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.