Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245315 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by psycoanalyst(f): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kweenkong(f): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
Position: Senior Sales Executive

Requirements
B.Sc/ HND in Social Science courses with minimum of 2 year’s experience in similar role in the real estate industry.
Verifiable Experience As A Sales Executive In The Real Estate Industry Is A Must .

Candidate must :
Generating sales leads that develop into new customers.
Identifying and assessing customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
Ability to communicate effectively.
Develop various business models to continuously achieve her target.
Must be fluent, bold, resilient and articulate.
Target- oriented with ability to develop, follow-up and close deals
Internet savvy

Salary and Commission

How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: realestateallsevenh@gmail.com

Closing Date : 17th October 2019
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jocarl Breeder Farm is located at Egbeda, Elele Rivers State

Job Title: Animal Scientist

Must be a graduate of Animal Science from a reputable university with a minimum of second class lower.

CV and Cover Letter with job title "Animal Scientist" to: info.jocarlfarm@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Team Lead, Knowledge Management at First Bank of Nigeria Limited

Apply here: https://firstbanknigeria.taleo.net/careersection/fbnex/jobdetail.ftl?job=1900005D
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
Sales Associate / Executive (SA).

•Minimum 3 years experience in related and competitive environment.
•Age Range; 22-32
•Preferably Male Applicants

Send CV to: recruitnigeria@kimberly-ryan.net using the position applied for as subject of the mail
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by deeza4mum: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Intelligentdude:
Sales Associate / Executive (SA).

•Minimum 3 years experience in related and competitive environment.
•Age Range; 22-32
•Preferably Male Applicants

Send CV to: recruitnigeria@kimberly-ryan.net using the position applied for as subject of the mail

Will definitely tell my husband, thank you very much

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
Digital/SEO Officer

description: Managing the Company's digital platforms.
Supports the business development executive in marketing and social media campaigns... Send CVs to boshumanresource@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Jonah507(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
ehnkay:

Good evening. May I know the name on the cv?

My name on the CV is Jonah Inalegwu
Though currently in Abuja but ready to relocate.
Please help me get the job
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
Applications are currently being received

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 6:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Summer Analyst Internship

Eligibility:

The summer analyst role is for candidates currently pursuing a college or university degree and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of study.

Program Type:

Eight to ten weeks
https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/students/programs/emea/summer-analyst.html
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by anihchinma(f): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Duplik8t77:
Please i need any kind of job, i am tired of wasting away at home. I am a biochemistry graduate, done with nysc and i stay in lagos, surulere. Mail: francisobinna77@gmail.com. thanks alot

Can I have your contact, it's urgent.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Duplik8t77(m): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2019
anihchinma:

Can I have your contact, it's urgent.
09013248483 thank you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by bobbyholer(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2019
quote author=anihchinma post=83177681]
Good day all, pls I’m in need of a job urgently. I’m a graduate of Science laboratory technology ( physics options) .I based in Ibadan I’m ready to relocate My email is laideobisesan2135@gmail.com Thanks
Can I have your contact, it's urgent.[/quote]
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by WenysAD(f): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2019
Good morning all

Please I am in dire need of a job, it has not been easy graduating and after service nothing. I even ventured in businesses like selling of fresh and dried mushrooms but it hasn't produced yield because the products have no nafdac approval. I am perfectly good with excel as I can create and mathematical record with it. I also did HSE training this with ISPON, General HSE and level 3. Right now a volunteer place to practice HSE will be greatly appreciated so I can have hands-on experience on safety professionalism.

Please help me. I am a graduate of Environmental Technology. So sorry for the long post but I had to let it out
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Mumaraoluwa: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
Please in need of a graphics design job in Abuja. Thank u
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by bwans(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
I need a job please, PGD Transport and Logistics is my qualification.
Driving is my hobby, so I am open to fleet management or driving jobs as well as inventory management.
I reside in Kaduna but ready to relocate to any part of Nigeria and beyond.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
We are looking to hire a CONTENT WRITER who will produce engaging content and other forms of written web material for use on the company blog, social media, and other platforms.

If you are confident in your creative writing skills,

Kindly visit https:///dcHcAXW to apply
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2019
@supernanniesng - Are you looking for what to do? You can work as a professional Caregiver
and get well paid.
Call us or send us a message to send in your referrals.

No: 09055513431, 08183595679

Our office Address
15, Isheri road Ogba opposite Fidelity bank, Lagos.

Ajah Office
Toval Hill School, Balogun Estate, opposite Fara park, Ajah, Lagos.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2019
TravelManager wanted..
Abuja... Bachelors Degree in any relevant field... At least 5 years cognate experience. ....... Excellent use of Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre GDs...... Certifications in IITA training courses.. Must not be over 45 years old....
Interested candidate should send their CVs to recruitwithhappy@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Prehciousness: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2019
Good day house, I am currently in search of job. I'm a university of Ibadan graduate (BSc and Msc). I am open to administrative, facility, customer service and supply chain....please, help a sister who is tired of staying at home....thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2019
Executive Assistant (Ikoyi, Lagos)*

- Post graduate qualification will be an advantage
- 3 years experience in similar role
- Ability to plan, develop, analyse and interpret operational strategies
send CV to toptalentsng@gmail.com using EA as the subject of the mail*
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2019
Bachelors: Mechanical Engineering
Master: Production Engineering.

In need of an engineering job, arusman4u@yahoo.co.uk
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Amhappy(f): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
B.Eng Chemical Engineering,years of experience in HSE and project support. I need a job, please link me up.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by DEtutors: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
OND Electrical Engineering, BSc Physics, Skills and cerificates in computer networking, (CCNA), HSE and project management . Please help, im Opened to offers. God bless all the kind hearts here...da.rutz@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Allstrasse: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
peeps4u:

Is this offer still open? My sister could be interested

Another batch required.

Ask your sister to apply.

Shortlisting has commenced already.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by WIHELMINA(f): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
Please I need any kind of job. I am tired of staying at home . I am a Chemistry graduate from Oau, done with NYSC and based in Festac, Lagos. I can be contacted on 07086528334. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by bablex(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Good afternoon, I am a graduate of chemistry from University of Ilorin, M. tech in industrial chemistry. i am currently searching for opportunities. I am also computer literate and can be reached via 07032850429 or babawale2008@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 4:11am On Oct 19, 2019
A good curriculum vitae (CV or resume) isn't just a complete list of employment and education; It must be a sales document. Your CV must make it very clear that you're highly skilled and an excellent candidate for their position, with energy and enthusiasm for your career. A CV is like a snapshot. You wouldn't have taken a picture of yourself without combing your hair, putting on lipstick or anything else to make you look as attractive as possible. It's the same with a CV. This is your first impression.

Many potential employers first " scan " a CV - with an optical scanner or with the human eye, looking for keywords or phrases . This is done, not so much as a recruitment tool, but as a way to sort the sometimes hundreds of CVs received for an advertised job. A great CV for scanning offers these keywords to maximize hits for the best qualified candidates.

Do you need a professional CV/Cover Letter?

Call/Chat our representative on : 08134657689
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 4:13am On Oct 19, 2019
Our client in the FMCG sector is recruiting Civil Engineers.

Requirements:
* Experience in building technology, maintenance and infrastructure.

Send your CV to verifiedrecruit@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 4:22am On Oct 19, 2019
IT Manager - Northern Nigeria Education Initiative Plus.

Abuja

http://B.sc Computer Science or related field. 6 years work experience.

Resume with a brief Cover Letter as One Ms Word document or PDF to recruiting@crea-neiplus.com using the Job Title as the subject
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by scave(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
Please what are the benefits of working as customer service intern in jumia and risk involved?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by pinkguy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
I am in

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.