Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) (1808 Views)

Igbos Getting Ready To Jump Into The Lagoon(pics) / 58 Police Officers With Their Families To Be Thrown Out On The Streets (pics) / Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by SkinnyDude(m): 6:20am On Apr 07, 2015
choose the type of lagoon you prefer from the pictures.

Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by papaejima1: 6:31am On Apr 07, 2015
Damn man, you are wucked
Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by eleko1: 6:33am On Apr 07, 2015
undecided .U peeps can't decode.What the King really was saying is that PDP govt will make Una life miserable/misfortune sad embarassed lipsrsealed.Una shud rather thank the King than slander him.He mean well for all.EKO ONI DARU ooo cool
Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by SkinnyDude(m): 6:39am On Apr 07, 2015
papaejima1:
Damn man, you are wucked
papa ejima kedu nke i choosuru?
Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by Brightology2(m): 6:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Dat is d handwork of fashola

1 Like

Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by ElekeNtioba: 6:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Maybe he was referring to the one behind his house.
Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2015
smiley smiley smiley now I understand the version of Lagoon Oba means, Uncle Oba..... for my area at Ijegun.....we don buy boat keep....getting prepared for the raining season, if actually you wanna throw us in Lagoon.....better save your strength because Lagos itself is a Lagoon.

Shoutout to my brothers at alaba... Oga Obaino ....killing Kunle Afolabi Career professionally and making movies affordable for the broke ass niggaz

Shoutout to Uncle Chiedu weh him container of Life jacket dey for high sea, even before Oba threatened us

shoutout to Mama Ada.....I hear say she don get food branches for all the Lagoon weh dey Lagos .

Nwanne ka m gbowa door....... office ahead ahead, God punish poverty because after voting for J.K we are going to the Lagoon to host the victory canival.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by ELTON123(m): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2015
Na that oba go drown inside the first one
Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by Truth24(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2015
Wow, Lagos itself is a lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by Truth24(m): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2015
eleko1:
undecided .U peeps can't decode.What the King really was saying is that PDP govt will make Una life miserable/misfortune sad embarassed lipsrsealed.Una shud rather thank the King than slander him.He mean well for all.EKO ONI DARU ooo cool
I can see ur "decodement"
Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by knightsTempler: 7:01am On Apr 07, 2015
eleko1:

I don't even know what to say to you or call you, but i just wanna remind you that you scan result is out, find below result...

Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by Lilprincey(m): 7:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Laqoon ni, ocean ke? Who will win will win..
Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 07, 2015
After May29, that OBA will be history. He is nothing but sound.
Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2015
eleko1:
mr. decoder.
maybe your oba spoke in swahili.
Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
smiley smiley smiley now I understand the version of Lagoon Oba means, Uncle Oba..... for my area at Ijegun.....we don buy boat keep....getting prepared for the raining season, if actually you wanna throw us in Lagoon.....better save your strength because Lagos itself is a Lagoon.

Shoutout to my brothers at alaba... Oga Obaino ....killing Kunle Afolabi Career professionally and making movies affordable for the broke ass niggaz

Shoutout to Uncle Chiedu weh him container of Life jacket dey for high sea, even before Oba threatened us

shoutout to Mama Ada.....I hear say she don get food branches for all the Lagoon weh dey Lagos .

Nwanne ka m gbowa door....... office ahead ahead, God punish poverty because after voting for J.K we are going to the Lagoon to host the victory canival.
and we sail safely and calmly. our ship shall not sink.
even in the lagoon, anyi ga n'eme our business.
thanks to uncle chinedu, oga obiano, and mama ada. may your cup of idea never dry. isee!
Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by eleko1: 7:15am On Apr 07, 2015
grin undecided tongue tongue tongue
SkinnyDude:

mr. decoder.
maybe your oba spoke in swahili.
Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by eleko1: 7:31am On Apr 07, 2015
Probably dis is ur brain and it is malfunction.grow up kid
knightsTempler:

I don't even know what to say to you or call you, but i just wanna remind you that you scan result is out, find below result...
I dnt argue with a cretins
Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
choose the type of lagoon you prefer from the pictures.

Eko o ni baje o.

Lagos roads are working..
Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by papaejima1: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
papa ejima kedu nke i choosuru?
Anyi ga Agba nu ya Agba.
Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by Collynzo9: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2015
So many lagoons in Lagos
Re: Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) by papaejima1: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Life jackets for sale at subsidized prices. Hurry now for yours.
Free swimming training included as bonus.

Special package available for non igbos who will vote Agbaje

(1) (Reply)

The Brief History Of Coal Mine In Enugu / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Umana Bombards A’ibom Gov Tribunal With Videoevidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.