Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,783 members, 7,837,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out (3872 Views)

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by baby124: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Why will the Oba not say what he said? Igbo's have been going online stoking the fire of hatred. Openly being used by PDP to antagonize the Yoruba's. This makes me very angry and disgusted. Coupled with the fact of the insults we heard on campaign trails in the SE. How can a tribe make themselves so used in a hate campaign and react when hate in beig spewed at them? And why has this taken so long to get to the front page Seun. Shame on the knee jerk reaction and all the stupid threads from Yesterday. Yoruba's must now vote Ambode and put our house in order. Enough is enough. I am from Lagos, and I don't want all these insults on my land. Anyone that votes JK is a bas*tard.
Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by Defcon1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
dicefrost:
I'm not a tribalist, but there is something really nauseating about the attitudes of some of these ibos in lagos. They seem not to realise that they are in another man's land. I have lived in a particular state for more than 15 years. Does it mean i can become governor?. If a Yoruba man was born and brought up in owerri, wpuld the ibos allow him hold any political office? Would they not consider him to be an outsider?. I pray this madness ends after election. If a crisis erupts, it is the ibos that will lose, they are the strangers here.
Did you really go through your write-up before posting

ls Jimi Agbaje an lgbo man
Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by ignis: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jimi Agbaje could have no hand in this.
Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Defcon1:

Did you really go through your write-up before posting

ls Jimi Agbaje an lgbo man

I just tire for d guy. This stupid war sef is clearly Yoruba against Yoruba, only using d Igbo's as an excuse....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Richest Man In China - A Man Who Loves Glamorous Lifestyle. See Wealth! / PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept / Biafra:Two IPOB Killed,85 Arrested In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.