Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 (26387 Views)

Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS / Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by dyabman(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
It's Buhari's people all because he wants to spoil Jonathan's regime some idiots thought or conclusions before the elections angry
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Boko hell your end is now mark my word

The general will mark you one to one

You are a goner
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by floxyluv80(f): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
God pls have ur way
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by chynie: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
GMB Oya call your boys to order.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Genocide is taking place in Borno. When they are done without being stopped, your state might be next !
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by Laycan(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
Suspected members of the Boko Haram sect have attacked Kwajafa village in Borno State killing 24 persons and injuring over a dozen others, a security source has revealed.

They also set the village mosque on fire.

The source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said the insurgents stormed the village on Sunday evening.

He said, “The insurgents who rode to the town in Volkswagen Golf cars on Sunday evening, told the villagers that they were there to preach. They however opened fire on the people as soon as they gathered an appreciable number of the villagers in the village square.”

He lamented that some of the residents who were in a mosque at the time of the attack were not spared as the insurgents set them ablaze.

He said mostly killed were those who could not immediately decipher that the disguised preachers were Boko Haram members on a deadly mission.

A nurse at the General Hospital, Biu, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said some injured persons were brought to the hospital from Kwajafa, some 35 kilometres away for treatment.

The medical worker added that some of the injured persons were treated in other health facilities in Kwajafa.

It will be recalled that Kwajafa, which is about 220 kilometres from Maiduguri, has witnessed two major Boko Haram attacks in the past.

Investigations revealed that past attacks forced people to flee the village but some of them returned after peace returned to the community.

Meanwhile, the Borno State Accountant-General, Hajiya Mairo Bunu, on Monday appealed to donor agencies to mobilise support for the rehabilitation of victims of Boko Haram insurgency in the state.

Bunu made the appeal when she presented some relief materials to Governor Kashim Shettima for the victims.

She said the Boko Haram insurgency had resulted in mass destruction of infrastructure which might be difficult to rebuild without the support of the international community.

http://www.punchng.com/news/bharam-fighters-disguise-as-preachers-kill-24/

Igbo again..Lagos Lagoon
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by chyBosslady: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
God help mankind

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by TI1919(m): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
grin
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by spellingcheck(m): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
omenka:
Has Jonathan ceased being the president??

Why the sudden upsurge in the terrorists activities. Shebi elections don finish so he no longer cares if the entire population is wiped out. Day after day we hear of dozens killed, yet not a single word from the presidency. Not even the staid "we are on top of the situation".

What a shame.

R.I.P to the dead

GEJ nor get time again o, if the entire borno people die sef he nor go shake. Remember they all voted against him?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by oote: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Omenka is absolutely right!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by valudong(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
No be naija?
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by attoskoly: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Castos:
Buhari say something now!

una never see something. A house divided against itself can't stand. Buhari is boko haram, so why would he now fight against himself. Just wait and see what will become of Nigeria. God pass Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by erico2k2(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
shey the people killing no B frm North dem come frm
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by Okeikpu(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oga Jona no mind dem, just let dem finish demselves.... If u get opportunity sef,just supply more weapons to dem bokos.....(⌒▽⌒) as long as they r not killing my pple (¬_¬
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by mulattoclaro(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Islam is the problem of the world. Tell me one country where they are muslims and the people there live in peace? Islam is a cancer that has to be badly removed. Imagine the world without Islam and these terrorists called muslims? Prophet Mohammed is gay and a pedophile. Bleep the Quran and everything Islam stands for. All terrorists are Muslims. A ban should be placed on Islam for the world to have peace.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by cana882(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
tot NA said dey've killed all bokoharam in borno
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by coalcoal1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
one question comes to my mind ... did they disguise as Christian preachers or Muslim preachers?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by thepatroit: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
spellingcheck:

R.I.P to the dead

GEJ nor get time again o, if the entire borno people die sef he nor go shake. Remember they all voted against him?
My dear, the thing tire me o. What about the 'Never Again' chant? What about the crushing of boko haram in six weeks campaign? All na propaganda. I'm leaving the north ASAP. Heard they are on the move and the military are doing nothing to stop them since our hero don't give them directives anymore. God help us
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by spellingcheck(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
thepatroit:

My dear, the thing tire me o. What about the 'Never Again' chant? What about the crushing of boko haram in six weeks campaign? All na propaganda. I'm leaving the north ASAP. Heard they are on the move and the military are doing nothing to stop them since our hero don't give them directives anymore. God help us

I understand, hopefully buhari put a stop to it come may 29
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by richidinho(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jonathan is like.....MAY 29 far die[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by pharmow: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Islam is the problem of the world. Tell me one country where they are muslims and the people there live in peace? Islam is a cancer that has to be badly removed. Imagine the world without Islam and these terrorists called muslims? Prophet Mohammed is gay and a pedophile. Bleep the Quran and everything Islam stands for. All terrorists are Muslims. A ban should be placed on Islam for the world to have peace.

Which part of the message that they burned a mosque and killed people inside it do you not understand. You sound very childish and unintelligent. And your profile showing that your location is Montreal Canada makes me baffle for your progenies

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by gaffig: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Inna lillahi wa ina ilayhi raji'un, And we sey we have a government, Brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers are dying for nothing,hmmmmm tired of dis news
AbuuUsaamah:
Suspected members of the Boko Haram sect have attacked Kwajafa village in Borno State killing 24 persons and injuring over a dozen others, a security source has revealed.

They also set the village mosque on fire.

The source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said the insurgents stormed the village on Sunday evening.

He said, “The insurgents who rode to the town in Volkswagen Golf cars on Sunday evening, told the villagers that they were there to preach. They however opened fire on the people as soon as they gathered an appreciable number of the villagers in the village square.”

He lamented that some of the residents who were in a mosque at the time of the attack were not spared as the insurgents set them ablaze.

He said mostly killed were those who could not immediately decipher that the disguised preachers were Boko Haram members on a deadly mission.

A nurse at the General Hospital, Biu, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said some injured persons were brought to the hospital from Kwajafa, some 35 kilometres away for treatment.

The medical worker added that some of the injured persons were treated in other health facilities in Kwajafa.

It will be recalled that Kwajafa, which is about 220 kilometres from Maiduguri, has witnessed two major Boko Haram attacks in the past.

Investigations revealed that past attacks forced people to flee the village but some of them returned after peace returned to the community.

Meanwhile, the Borno State Accountant-General, Hajiya Mairo Bunu, on Monday appealed to donor agencies to mobilise support for the rehabilitation of victims of Boko Haram insurgency in the state.

Bunu made the appeal when she presented some relief materials to Governor Kashim Shettima for the victims.

She said the Boko Haram insurgency had resulted in mass destruction of infrastructure which might be difficult to rebuild without the support of the international community.

http://www.punchng.com/news/bharam-fighters-disguise-as-preachers-kill-24/
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by thepatroit: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
spellingcheck:

I understand, hopefully buhari put a stop to it come may 29
Amen!
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by bajosky: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
omenka:
Has Jonathan ceased being the president??

Why the sudden upsurge in the terrorists activities. Shebi elections don finish so he no longer cares if the entire population is wiped out. Day after day we hear of dozens killed, yet not a single word from the presidency. Not even the staid "we are on top of the situation".

What a shame.
SHAME ON WHO ?
YOU ?
OR THE CHANGE THEY VOTED FOR ?

NEVER CALL JONA INTO THIS AGAIN.
its time gmb/osinbanjo fulfil their promise of leading a personal war against boko haram fighters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by charlycharles(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Afta every effort to save the north east from bokooharam. the ingrates overwhemly show their tribalistic hate on the president n rather voted for the man that put them in the ugly situation.
LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT. WHO CARES...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by Phiniz(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
i taught they ve all died lol...
Become a superstar in Acting , Singing or Modeling .Join us at phinix record intl Enugu
Call 07035205088, 08185075799.
Phinix...WE TOP ALL SOUND.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
GMB - This is an opportunity to show those clueless PDP minions how to deal with Terrorism - I hope your strategy is not in the area of amnesty and building alminijiri schools in the South oooh
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by XRAY21(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
APC no need to play tricks on us we know you are doing this so as to cover up so that people would not say as APC won BH has gone. we know only your 150 E-cows would believe. almajiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by Gboskee(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
where are the retards who called a fallen tout(GEJ) a hero?mtcheew! had it been a cadaver among,,is a closed brother to you will you rise a vein and shout "hero"?
somhow for some compatriots!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by Gbaba1: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Boko boyz na wao, I thought all dey wanted was a muslim to be president , wetin una want again?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by jksxxxx: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
all this kind story without pic dey tire me ..boko kill here and der without pic to proof nytin weda na tru or false
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by otemanuduno: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Elparaiso:
What of if it was pastors disguised as Boko Haram...
You know this money loving men of God can't be trusted....

Hmmm...fake pastors everywhere you go.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Sacks UNICEF From North For ‘Sabotaging Counter-Terrorism Operations’ / No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa / Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.